PDA

View Full Version : Who here has an Ultra 24 Stealth?

Jyruiz
10-03-2005, 10:50 PM
I am thinking about pulling the trigger on one with the closed mid cabin and the 496mag. Also thinking about adding and extra ladder, swing away toungue on the trailer, transon trim switch and drive shower. I also like the 24 Sig commander because of the integrated swim step, but I like the floor plan of the 24 Stealth better. LMK what you guys think. And I really like this look.
http://www.ultraboats.com/admin/images/255.jpg

Wonderboy
10-03-2005, 11:02 PM
This post looks familiar. :D

Outnumbered
10-03-2005, 11:06 PM
What do you want to know? There was a big thread on this recently started by "Netbilling". Do a search and you will prolly have all your questions answered.

Outnumbered
10-03-2005, 11:07 PM
BTW, don't do the swing tongue. The bow of the Stealth is nearly on top of the hitch. You would be lucky to save a foot with the swing.

voodoomedman
10-04-2005, 07:39 AM
BTW, don't do the swing tongue. The bow of the Stealth is nearly on top of the hitch. You would be lucky to save a foot with the swing.
What he said. Swing away not needed on this boat unless you are about 6" too long. Do get the drive shower. 496 Mag is perfect for this boat and the HO is not needed. Trim tabs don't make much of a difference either unless you might want to go into Lake Pacifica. Drive shower is a must and the Aqua step is worth it. Search for that Netbilling thread. He asked and we discussed a bunch of questions that you may wonder about.

dicudmore
10-04-2005, 09:04 AM
the 24' Stealth is an awesome boat :D
for me, between the 2 that you mentioned there is only ONE real choice there...

SOMEBEACH
10-04-2005, 09:12 AM
Just picked mine up about 3 weeks ago!! Completely happy with it. Good advice above about the motor,tongue, and trim tabs, not necessary.PM me with any questions you might have. I would definetly go with the Ultra.

Jyruiz
10-04-2005, 09:44 AM
What do you want to know? There was a big thread on this recently started by "Netbilling". Do a search and you will prolly have all your questions answered.
Read all of Netbilling's threads, thanks for the heads up, it helped.

Ultracrazy
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
Love mine..........yes on the drive shower and step ladder.
I have the 496 HO........but I have little.......oh......never mind. :supp: