PDA

View Full Version : ?? for the insideliners in the house...

DURANGOR/T
10-04-2005, 12:52 PM
Just decided to go check it out, and cant figure some of it out. Ive been reading some threads, whats the deal with "the box" and requireing a password and everything? Durango R/T

djunkie
10-04-2005, 12:53 PM
:coffeycup :coffeycup :rolleyes:

OGShocker
I can't tell you unless you give me the secret handshake. :D

Cole1313
:sleeping: :sleeping:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
10-04-2005, 12:55 PM
Keep posting pics like your avitar without the suit and I will make sure you get in!!!!

Nord
10-04-2005, 12:57 PM
I had the old password, but no the new one, I haven't even lurked over there in about 2 months.
2 different boards are enough for me :rollside:

DURANGOR/T
10-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Lol, dont know any secret handshakes or anything like that. Im not really asking for the password, just saw a few threads about people bitching because they couldnt get it, so I figured I would ask and see what it was all about. Durango R/T

riverbound
10-04-2005, 12:59 PM
:D :D :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dont ask Dont tell. Keep lurking....but be ready for a pretty intense initiation. :boxingguy

MagicMtnDan
10-04-2005, 01:02 PM
They even have their own secret "sauce" in there :D Of course I don't know, I've only heard rumors about it.

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:03 PM
Just decided to go check it out, and cant figure some of it out. Ive been reading some threads, whats the deal with "the box" and requireing a password and everything? Durango R/T
u need to start a thread asking for permission...................thats the best way to get in............

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:05 PM
u need to start a thread asking for permission...................thats the best way to get in............
It really is the fastest way..............really.

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:06 PM
:D :D :D
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Dont ask Dont tell. Keep lurking....but be ready for a pretty intense initiation. :boxingguy
What do you mean by this?>????????????????????

JetBoatRich
10-04-2005, 01:10 PM
secret area :messedup: ask Bre to enter :idea:

djunkie
What do you mean by this?>????????????????????
Just a little hazing. Its all in fun though. :messedup:

Biglue
I hear those guys give the password to just about anybody who is a regular on any of the baords. :)

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:11 PM
Hey DJ, are you able to get into the box over there? I hear it's fairly easy. :D

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:11 PM
I hear those guys give the password to just about anybody who is a regular on any of the baords. :)
thats right................they will give the password to anyone......................

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Does this mean that if I am a regular here on HB I can just go to the ISL and ask for the password? I'm there. Thanks LUE

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:12 PM
Does this mean that if I am a regular here on HB I can just go to the ISL and ask for the password? I'm there. Thanks LUE
No Prob.

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:13 PM
What do you mean by hazing. All I am interested in is, gaining access to the box. Can you help me out????

riverbound
10-04-2005, 01:14 PM
yah...even of you arent a regular we will give you the password ;)
just start a thread asking.....make sure to insult the women of ISL too ;)

djunkie
Hey DJ, are you able to get into the box over there? I hear it's fairly easy. :D
Well since I am probably one of the first 10 people to register on the IL I have been in since day 1. :crossx:

riverbound
What do you mean by hazing. All I am interested in is, gaining access to the box. Can you help me out????
Start a threadand see what happens :wink:

bunny 166
10-04-2005, 01:15 PM
thats right................they will give the password to anyone......................
I hope I'm not in trouble.... :devil: :squiggle: :D

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:15 PM
From what I have been reading here from Biglue and 460 it seems pretty easy. Let me know what you figure out because I am curious as heck to see what is inside.

djunkie
10-04-2005, 01:16 PM
No one gets permission until we get to know you. So we might tease and beat on you a little till everyone feels confortable with you (especially the women) then they might let you in. :crossx:

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:16 PM
This is what I have seen work best! Especially some girl named Candy A$$, or Foxy. They seem to get off on it.

djunkie
10-04-2005, 01:17 PM
We got your back bunny. And a nice back it is. :D

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:18 PM
No one gets permission until we get to know you. So we might tease and beat on you a little till everyone feels confortable with you (especially the women) then they might let you in. :crossx:
I think Durango and I should go over there together and start a thread. But I do not know where he went.
So you think if I just ask to get in, I will get in???

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:18 PM
There is no way you'll be in trouble Bunny. We like you in the box. :D

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:19 PM
I think Durango and I should go over there together and start a thread. But I do not know where he went.
I think so.

DURANGOR/T
10-04-2005, 01:19 PM
Im guessing that starting a thread asking for permission isnt the best thing to do, since your posts sound a bit sarcastic, lol. As far as insulting women, thats just not my thing, so I guess Im ruled out of box access. Durango R/T

djunkie
10-04-2005, 01:20 PM
Honestly? NO. :D :D

bunny 166
10-04-2005, 01:20 PM
We got your back bunny. And a nice back it is. :D
:D It's a sad white girl back, but thanks for havin' it... :rolleyes: :wink:

bunny 166
10-04-2005, 01:21 PM
There is no way you'll be in trouble Bunny. We like you in the box. :D
Thanks Lue... ;)

Cole1313
Im guessing that starting a thread asking for permission isnt the best thing to do, since your posts sound a bit sarcastic, lol. As far as insulting women, thats just not my thing, so I guess Im ruled out of box access. Durango R/T
Not really! I have been trying to get in the box for quite some time now. I just have not been properly introduced to everyone. They seem to have thier own little click going on. It looks like once you know a couple of people there, they seem to be really nice. No drama is what I heard.

DURANGOR/T
Honestly? NO. :D :D
Cole, I think they were being a bit sarcastic when they told you to start a thread and insult the women. Durango R/T

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:22 PM
Thanks Lue... ;)
YOu're welcome Bunny.

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:23 PM
not at all.......................we like...........................

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh don't be a puss and just ask. Cole1313 is gonna try it.

riverbound
10-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Not really! I have been trying to get in the box for quite some time now. I just have not been properly introduced to everyone. They seem to have thier own little click going on. It looks like once you know a couple of people there, they seem to be really nice. No drama is what I heard.
No click...its a secret society that doesnt like newcomers and rejects outsiders :devil:
Plus you aren't cool enough and rich enough for us to hang out with you ;)

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:24 PM
Cole, I think they were being a bit sarcastic when they told you to start a thread and insult the women. Durango R/T
I think so too. But it is worth a shot, dont you think??

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:25 PM
i have heard the same thing.............the have some clicks..................i hear there allways bagging on beaners though...........im to sure about that..........and who is this guy erie beard..................

riverbound
10-04-2005, 01:25 PM
I think so too. But it is worth a shot, dont you think??
DO it, Do it, Do it.....its slow over there today.....this might be just what we need today :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:26 PM
No click...its a secret society that doesnt like newcomers and rejects outsiders :devil:
Plus you aren't cool enough and rich enough for us to hang out with you ;)
But I have PATRON !!!!! here rb, whistle whistle

djunkie
i have heard the same thing.............the have some clicks..................i hear there allways bagging on beaners though...........im to sure about that..........and who is this guy erie beard..................
Erie beard? I heard he's gay.

CandyA$$
Hey I was wondering what all the fuss was about
Hey we allow anyone who comes over and starts a permission thread :p

riverbound
I heard they also only have black people over there to keep the NAACP off their back. other than that its "Whites Only" :devil:

bunny 166
10-04-2005, 01:27 PM
not at all.......................we like...........................
:rollside: :rollside:

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Well if this is the case I might not be able to go over there. So me being of African Decent, means I am going to get ribbed. Why are you guys so mean?

riverbound
But I have PATRON !!!!! here rb, whistle whistle
:supp: :supp: :supp:
damn you are getting to know my weakness :D

460 jus getn it
Erie beard? I heard he's gay.
no i heard they are always talking about this guy ac and this dude heywood...............

riverbound
10-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Well if this is the case I might not be able to go over there. So me being of African Decent, means I am going to get ribbed. Why are you guys so mean?
So you are saying you gots some black in you???? Dont worry thats just 460 standing behind you :D

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey I was wondering what all the fuss was about
Hey we allow anyone who comes over and starts a permission thread :p
And here she is Durango. This is the girl who can get you into the club over at ISL. At least from what I heard.

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:30 PM
I heard they also only have black people over there to keep the NAACP off their back. other than that its "Whites Only" :devil:
whites only....................fu ck that i dont like that sh it....................

Cole1313
So you are saying you gots some black in you???? Dont worry thats just 460 standing behind you :D
Actually I am full blooded white trash. But Africa needs those too right?

riverbound
And here she is Durango. This is the girl who can get you into the club over at ISL. At least from what I heard.
I dont know...anyone with 3000 posts in 2 months must be a *****.....huh Candy ;)

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Oh don't give it all away before he even shows up :notam:
Oh damn I think I scared him away

Jyruiz
LMAO.

Cole1313
I dont know...anyone with 3000 posts in 2 months must be a *****.....huh Candy ;)
And she was sick for a week and did not post much.

460 jus getn it
see i knew there was something up with this site..................they dont like blacks and the hate beaners...................

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 01:32 PM
Oh no you don't go there :devil:

Cole1313
Oh don't give it all away before he even shows up :notam:
Oh damn I think I scared him away
I thought I could get you a new Heywood. But Now we have scared him off another site all together.

CandyA$$
see i knew there was something up with this site..................they dont like blacks and the hate beaners...................
I like you ;)

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:33 PM
You are leaving out the so many other cultures. I am sure we can pick on someone other then the blacks and mexicans.

CandyA$$
I thought I could get you a new Heywood. But Now we have scared him off another site all together.
haha that is funny
It is more fun over on ISL anyways, HB Sucks! :)

460 jus getn it
I like you ;)
thanks but i have heard about you.......................

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 01:34 PM
thanks but i have heard about you.......................
Oh well it is not all true
I swear
I don't bite
well not hard

DURANGOR/T
10-04-2005, 01:34 PM
Cole 13, not to bad on the acting end of it there. Just went and did some reading, and apparently you are they guy to talk to over there for access because Bre has been so busy. Had to do a little post searching, but I found it. Also read up that asking for permission wont get you very far. I just had to go check it out, and was wondering what it was all about......Durango R/T

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:38 PM
Cole 13, not to bad on the acting end of it there. Just went and did some reading, and apparently you are they guy to talk to over there for access because Bre has been so busy. Had to do a little post searching, but I found it. Also read up that asking for permission wont get you very far. I just had to go check it out, and was wondering what it was all about......Durango R/T
That is all a myth, started by some guy Badger and LUE. Similar name but two totally different people. I saw that too. That is why I stay over here in HB. I am afraid they will get me confused with that other guy.

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:38 PM
OK Sherlock Holmes. :D
Just try it ya big puss. What are you afraid of? If you really want to try and gain access, just go over there and post a thread introducing yourself. Your 2nd post should not be "hey, I want in the box" :devil:

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 01:39 PM
Oh but then he has to ask me then I make you start a permission thread then I will let you know ;)
mmmmm
It will get you a little further then you think :p

DURANGOR/T
10-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Hey guys, Im outta here, thanks for all the unhonest answers and all that, lol. Have a good day/night, and Ill be back tommorow Im sure.......Durango R/T

Biglue
That is all a myth, started by some guy Badger and LUE. Similar name but two totally different people. I saw that too. That is why I stay over here in HB. I am afraid they will get me confused with that other guy.
Yeah the COle13 on the ISL has openly admitted he is gay and loves black man's pole. He has even gone as far as posting pics of himslef in drag in the box. :D

Cole1313
OK Sherlock Holmes. :D
Just try it ya big puss. What are you afraid of? If you really want to try and gain access, just go over there and post a thread introducing yourself. Your 2nd post should not be "hey, I want in the box" :devil:
Easy there Biglue. We will get you some fresh meat sometime this week.

460 jus getn it
just start a thread and ask to get in....................what are you afraid of.............

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:41 PM
Yeah the COle13 on the ISL has openly admitted he is gay and loves black man's pole. He has even gone as far as posting pics of himslef in drag in the box. :D
ALright thats it. Get back to the ISL Lue.

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:42 PM
ALright thats it. Get back to the ISL Lue.
I knew you wouold bite. LMFAO.

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:42 PM
no i heard they are always talking about this guy ac and this dude heywood...............
the only reason they talk about me is because im a boatless beeotch
but i have a house in havi

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:43 PM
ALright thats it. Get back to the ISL so i can tell heywood and ac how much i love them.
:D :D :D :D :D

Biglue
And you are Mrs Cole 1313. :D

CandyA$$
Hey guys, Im outta here, thanks for all the unhonest answers and all that, lol. Have a good day/night, and Ill be back tommorow Im sure.......Durango R/T
Oh damn and I did not get a new bite :cry:
Look at that :idea:

heywood jablome
no, we just hate blacks....beaners are cool over there :2purples: :2purples:

Biglue
:D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D Nice. He's pissed now. LOL

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:44 PM
:argue: :argue: :argue: :D :D :D :Disnt he also the isl punching bag...................

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:45 PM
if im mrs cole 1313, you are ms AC :lightsabe :sqeyes:

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
:argue: :argue: :argue: :D :D :D :Disnt he also the isl punching bag...................
no, thats cooper and stoney

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 01:47 PM
Oh you poor poor boys
tsk tsk tsk
You need to see a real women to get back on the right track ;)

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:48 PM
LMAO.

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Oh you poor poor boys
tsk tsk tsk
You need to see a real women to get back on the right track ;)
Aheeeeeem. Me first........derobe. :)

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:49 PM
Listen up Heywood. If you ever refer to yourself as my Mrs. again, I will have you hung by your nu%$. Got it.

djunkie
10-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Did you ever get that fridge moved? :D

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 01:50 PM
Aheeeeeem. Me first........derobe. :)
Lue, just because you are wearing a robe, do not assume that she is. She has already undressed on ISL

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Did you ever get that fridge moved? :D
this saturday
you gonna be in havi this weekend?
trying to lose the wife for the weekend so I can go to parker and play
just my luck, when i wanted her there, she didnt go, now that i dont want her there, she wants to go

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:51 PM
Listen up Heywood. If you ever refer to yourself as my Mrs. again, I will have you hung by your nu%$. Got it.
Does that mean you're gonna pick him up by his nuts? :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:52 PM
WHAT???? I CANT HEAR YOU.....I HAVE AN EARINFUCTION

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:53 PM
why you gotts to piss people off lue
its usually funny, but not when they get pissed off at me and threaten the twins

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 01:53 PM
Lue, just because you are wearing a robe, do not assume that she is. She has already undressed on ISL
:p
I did so maybe the newbie would come over but he got scared

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
:p
I did so maybe the newbie would come over but he got scared
then maybe he should stay here

djunkie
10-04-2005, 01:54 PM
this saturday
you gonna be in havi this weekend?
trying to lose the wife for the weekend so I can go to parker and play
just my luck, when i wanted her there, she didnt go, now that i dont want her there, she wants to go
Heading out friday afternoon. Not gonna be staying in Havi though. Just gonna pick up the boat and head down to my buddies place in the keys.

Biglue
10-04-2005, 01:55 PM
why you gotts to piss people off lue
its usually funny, but not when they get pissed off at me and threaten the twins
LMFAO. Not only is Candy usually kicking your junk in. Now you have Cole after them as well. :jawdrop: :D

Cole1313
Nope. That is what my real misses is for. And she would enjoy it. hahaha

CandyA$$
then maybe he should stay here
Yes He don't know how to handle a real fine looking woman
Oh well
I will go take them down and put my clothes back on :p

heywood jablome
LMFAO. Not only is Candy usually kicking your junk in. Now you have Cole after them as well. :jawdrop: :D
you think he is still pissed over the mudsucker comments?

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 01:56 PM
Listen up Heywood. If you ever refer to yourself as my Mrs. again, then you will be on your hands and knees all nite long Got it.
WTF........................ :D :D :D

Cole1313
WHAT???? I CANT HEAR YOU.....I HAVE AN EARINFUCTION
Tell 460 to take his D#$% out of your ear. hahaha

Biglue
Uh re read what I posted and then read your response

heywood jablome
the real mrs would enjoy picking my up by my nuts? :jawdrop:

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:57 PM
i sure dont want to hear where he is coming from :hammer2:

Cole1313
Just playin around Heywood! And the mudsucker is still better that not having anything.

Biglue
That or the Skyscrapper wake tower on his new rig. :D

Cole1313
Uh re read what I posted and then read your response
Edited posts do not count.

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:58 PM
Just playin around Heywood! And the mudsucker is still better that not having anything.
i know.....

Cole1313
That or the Skyscrapper wake tower on his new rig. :D
Did you hear that Heywood. I have 2 you have none. Oh and yes I also a fridge. ANd yes it is stocked.

460 jus getn it
and get your lips of lues c#%$................................

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 01:59 PM
i should have the magic at havi in a couple weeks....need to fix the freaking drive AGAIN

Biglue
10-04-2005, 02:00 PM
Edited posts do not count.
No editing happened go back and look.

heywood jablome
and get your lips of lues c#%$................................
my lips wouldnt be on his crank because is just came out of your a$$

460 jus getn it
i should have the magic at havi in a couple weeks....need to fix the freaking drive AGAIN
u aint got no boat..................so stop trying to fool everyone here............

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 02:01 PM
Did you hear that Heywood. I have 2 you have none. Oh and yes I also a fridge. ANd yes it is stocked.
yea, but one doesnt count...it has a roll bar :yuk:

CandyA$$
Will all you boys shut the hell up over here and get back to your real home
This place sucks :220v:

460 jus getn it
i love lips on his crank especially when it come out coopers a$$
:boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy

heywood jablome
u aint got no boat..................so stop trying to fool everyone here............
yea, and i dont have a fridge either beeotch :argue:

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Will all you boys shut the hell up over here and get back to your real home
This place sucks :220v:
no one is at home
they are all here picking fights
but if youre out back laying out tanning your twins, ill come home right now

460 jus getn it
hey cole srp needs there tower back.......................

Cole1313
To tow your magic back after the drive breaks yet again. Buying a boat with known problems might not be the best idea.

heywood jablome
:boxingguy :boxingguy :boxingguy
ok, you win quote jacker

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 02:03 PM
yea, and i dont have a fridge either beeotch :argue:
:D :D :D :D :D :D

heywood jablome
To tow your magic back after the drive breaks yet again. Buying a boat with known problems might not be the best idea.
who said anything about buying it
its my bro's...
but it floats and usually runs

Cole1313
hey cole srp needs there tower back.......................
Why I thought you were providing enough oil to produce electricity for the entire valley.

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 02:04 PM
Why I thought you were providing enough oil to produce electricity for the entire valley.
hey! the laughing smiley deal isnt here

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 02:04 PM
who said anything about buying it
its my bro's...
but it floats and usually runs
Nice! Well let us all know when you have a boat so we can meet you at the lake and raid your fridge.

heywood jablome
10-04-2005, 02:05 PM
Nice! Well let us all know when you have a boat so we can meet you at the lake and raid your fridge.
ok, just make sure you have room for a BB that weekend

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 02:06 PM
nope i gave the oil game up...but look at you u are stuck with a tower..........and u know what the say about rollbar boats....................they suck just like whackers...................

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 02:07 PM
ok, just make sure you have room for a BB that weekend
What is that??

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 02:08 PM
nope i gave the oil game up...but look at you u are stuck with a tower..........and u know what the say about rollbar boats....................they suck just like whackers...................
It all depends on what you plan on doing with you toys. I can run the river, havi, powell, ski, board, carry a bunch of people and thier gear. And still have enough money left over to fill up the tanks every week.

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 02:09 PM
What is that??
its his gay lingo for he wants you to share a room with him..................... :D :D

CandyA$$
10-04-2005, 02:11 PM
no one is at home
they are all here picking fights
but if youre out back laying out tanning your twins, ill come home right now
Hey ****er get your ass home now !!

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
It all depends on what you plan on doing with you toys. I can run the river, havi, powell, ski, board, carry a bunch of people and thier gear. And still have enough money left over to fill up the tanks every week.
and i can run every where you can as well...................and im not worried about the gas...............its all about fun..........................atleast you have a boat and a place to keep your beer unlike heywood he dont have either......but he has a house in havi :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 02:12 PM
o boy she has found us.............heywood you better listen....................she dont have that type of control over me and cole.................ha ha ha ha

Cole1313
10-04-2005, 02:14 PM
and i can run every where you can as well...................and im not worried about the gas...............its all about fun..........................atleast you have a boat and a place to keep your beer unlike heywood he dont have either......but he has a house in havi :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
I just like to play around with the boat thing. I just think it is cool that we have these sites to talk about the thing that gets us going in the morning. Boating!!!
If is has a motor in it and you are happy with it. Bring it and you are welcome to tie up to my boat anytime.

Cole1313
Coming Mommy!!!

Cole1313
o boy she has found us.............heywood you better listen....................she dont have that type of control over me and cole.................ha ha ha ha
Oh yes she does. She is over there posting pics!!

460 jus getn it
10-04-2005, 02:16 PM
Oh yes she does. She is over there posting pics!!
really......................im out of here......................