PDA

View Full Version : Fun with your neighbors

mickeyfinn
10-04-2005, 05:07 PM
I have seen several threads about people with less than desirable neighbors. I have not tried this, but sounds like it should work. Sounds like it wouldbe great to watch:
During the night (or when they're not home) take 10 packs of the old Alka-seltzer and drop it down his hose, then fill the open end up with Glue (a caulking gun works best). Then wait till he tries to water his lawn and watch the hose explode in his face

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 05:10 PM
djunkies neighbor doesnt need that crap, hes a busy man :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 05:15 PM
djunkies neighbor doesnt need that crap, hes a busy man :D
yeah, walk to the house get a beer,
walk to the truck, get a beer,
move truck, move other truck, throw up........ :idea:

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 05:25 PM
yeah, walk to the house get a beer,
walk to the truck, get a beer,
move truck, move other truck, throw up........ :idea:
and dont forget, he has to yell at himself in the backyard too, hey hes busy :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 05:26 PM
and dont forget, he has to yell at himself in the backyard too, hey hes busy :D
I was just thinking that my description of the neighbor, sounds, kinda like .....................going to the river :D
substitute boat for truck :cool:

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 05:30 PM
I was just thinking that my description of the neighbor, sounds, kinda like .....................going to the river :D
substitute boat for truck :cool:
you gotta boat :D

Debbolas
10-04-2005, 05:41 PM
you gotta boat :D
Yes.................;) if only you did, and could read the instructions on how to drive it :D lol ;)

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 05:42 PM
Yes.................;) if only you did, and could read the instructions on how to drive it :D lol ;)
:D :D :D :cool:

JetBoatRich
10-04-2005, 07:28 PM
I have seen several threads about people with less than desirable neighbors. I have not tried this, but sounds like it should work. Sounds like it wouldbe great to watch:
During the night (or when they're not home) take 10 packs of the old Alka-seltzer and drop it down his hose, then fill the open end up with Glue (a caulking gun works best). Then wait till he tries to water his lawn and watch the hose explode in his face
That maybe fun to watch :D

Nord
10-04-2005, 07:31 PM
I don't know if I want to kill my neighbor...............lol

76ANTHONY
10-04-2005, 07:32 PM
My neighbors have sprinklers.
yeahhhhhhhhh, sprinklers, just get really crap faced on jello shooters and run through them

Redneck
10-04-2005, 07:49 PM
ya think ill try this with my nieghbor shhhhhhhh be quiet bout it though