PDA

View Full Version : IGNORE THE "IGNORE THE BONE MUNCHER THREAD" TRHEAD

MAXIMUS
05-10-2006, 03:39 PM
Fukin roland is dimented ever since he sold his tuna fishing boat & has fallen deep into the devils ways... He will suck you in & exploit your private parts, n shit! Just say no to "IGNORE THE BONE MUNCHERS THREAD" & live a peacful rectum less life... :)

Kim Hanson
05-10-2006, 06:01 PM
Fukin roland is dimented ever since he sold his tuna fishing boat & has fallen deep into the devils ways... He will suck you in & exploit your private parts, n shit! Just say no to "IGNORE THE BONE MUNCHERS THREAD" & live a peacful rectum less life... :)
You bored or what bra?.........( . )( . )........... :p

Mr. Maximus
05-10-2006, 09:09 PM
You bored or what bra?.........( . )( . )........... :p quit Meat Gazin on my man :mad:

lucky
05-11-2006, 05:53 AM
quit Meat Gazin on my man :mad:
lmao --
Hey Mrs Maximus - can we hook up for that threesum again - Except this time YOUR The meat In the sandwich

MAXIMUS
05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Watch out lucky... he will leave a mark! :rolleyes:

lilrick
05-16-2006, 07:08 PM
hehehe!!! and I actually listen to you? ah hell, I'll just ignore all the ass grabbin' next time!!!:D

lucky
05-17-2006, 05:23 AM
hehehe!!! and I actually listen to you? ah hell, I'll just ignore all the ass grabbin' next time!!!:D
you know you love it-- savage :) -- Rick - Don't listen to my hero -- as he had to quit his ass grabbing only temporarly -- as he was out of breath :)

Biglue
05-17-2006, 04:24 PM
He happen to be kneeling in front of you? :crossx: