PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite memory of.......

MsDrmr
10-05-2005, 01:38 PM
This summer (what did you think I was gonna say?)

lucky
10-05-2005, 01:40 PM
the frenchie threads - i never laughed so hard

a catered life
10-05-2005, 01:45 PM
well after i thought about it it would have to be the fact that for 2 years i had a turnkey boat just gas and go (while i was laughing at all the guys with broken boats) and this year i moved up a lil in performance and moved up the repair price scale and uped my time off the water :yuk:

91nordic29
10-05-2005, 01:48 PM
well, this being our last trip to havasu this year, we'll just have to make some good memories! :D

phuggit
10-05-2005, 01:49 PM
Nothing. The wife is preggo and we maybe made it the river three times this summer. :220v:

Chase
10-05-2005, 01:54 PM
I think it had to be the August Long weekend....lots of friends and boating, friends in my boat, with beer, up at Candle Lake then on to Emma Lake
Just good times, relaxing and enjoying life with thoughts of the job, or negative things in life. Knowing that once I had too much to drink my skipper would take the wheel and ensure everyone got home safe while good times continued. She can handle my vessel anytime...
Mark...I think by what you have said a couple times....Oh I will stop there.

HocusPocus
10-05-2005, 02:17 PM
i still have one more trip to havasu planned.. not really for boating but i may take the boat out since its there. :) going to run to the sun car show this month.

MAINEVENT
10-05-2005, 02:20 PM
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh My Divorce :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

JackieV
10-05-2005, 02:24 PM
It's always a ROOT'N, TOOT'N Heck of a time when you party with the Hooter-sleds and a BLAST with everyone from the boards on and off the water. :rollside:

HOSS
10-05-2005, 02:27 PM
The Frenchie expo was funny,,,,Katrina has blocked all other events. :idea:

AzLakeLizard
10-05-2005, 02:29 PM
well, this being our last trip to havasu this year, we'll just have to make some good memories! :D
How about the 2005 Powell Fest we did this August!...
that was a grand time!~ :wink:

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-05-2005, 02:30 PM
This will for sure be the summer that goes in the record books for me!! Stories to tell the grandkids! My very first trip was the Dam Run and I was at the river every weekend after that and every time it was that much better! I met a lot of great people and made a ton of friends that will remain friends for a long time. Not to mention meeting the love of my life ( I KNOW I KNOW ) But it's the honest to God truth. I have NEVER and I mean NEVER been so happy, and in only 3 short months next Tuesday........I have to say there wasn't just a specific trip that stands out.........every trip does. THE GREATEST SUMMER YET!!!

MAINEVENT
10-05-2005, 03:18 PM
What a coincidence.. :) :) Thinking back, that does make the summer great.
Sure did I had the most fun rolling solo or with my kids only.... i could actually be me again and not some stuck up focker my X turned me into :yuk: :yuk:

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 03:25 PM
And Dam Not One Thing About Bandcamp :d

MAINEVENT
10-05-2005, 03:34 PM
More simply put... Life Without the Drama. (Except here on ***boat) :clover:
True... but i dont have to live with "Drama Boat" i mean "Hot Boat" :D :D

OGShocker
10-05-2005, 03:37 PM
I had many, here are a few.
1. I took my 7yo son on our first (of many) boys trip. We went to our place in Canada via Yellowstone. It was awesome!
2. I took my wife (one week later) on the same route. Nice! I even drove nice.
3. Tom Brown came to our little town. He brought steaks, went on a tour and did farmer stuff. That was a good day.
4. The Dana Regatta. We didn't cook this year.
5. The weekend with Rednecks, Hoot's, WYRD & the REAL Barbi, Woody56 and my brother Atomicktn.
It was a good summer, it needed to be, it sure was a sucky Spring.

WYRD
10-05-2005, 03:43 PM
I liked that one trip when we went to the river, went on the boat, partied with our HB friends, went to the RR and got all drunk with goose, partied all night on Saturday night, woke up on Sunday with a hangover, went on the water with intentions to leave by noon, met up with more HB peeps, wound up staying on the water until 5 or 6, towed the boat home, put it away, unpacked, got in bed by 2 or 3, heard the alarm go off at 5:30..................................oh wait that was just about EVERY trip this summer :crossx: :crossx:
Great Summer, I know not all of you agree but even though this is internet I have met some of the greatest people on here that will be friends for life. Not to mention finding my soul mate. Looking forward to next summer.
WYRD

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 03:49 PM
I liked that one trip when we went to the river, went on the boat, partied with our HB friends, went to the RR and got all drunk with goose, partied all night on Saturday night, woke up on Sunday with a hangover, went on the water with intentions to leave by noon, met up with more HB peeps, wound up staying on the water until 5 or 6, towed the boat home, put it away, unpacked, got in bed by 2 or 3, heard the alarm go off at 5:30..................................oh wait that was just about EVERY trip this summer :crossx: :crossx:
Great Summer, I know not all of you agree but even though this is internet I have met some of the greatest people on here that will be friends for life. Not to mention finding my soul mate. Looking forward to next summer.
WYRD
hey its just the internet, hahaha that cracks me up. oh and dont forget your gay picks :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
10-05-2005, 03:53 PM
This was probably the funnest summer i can (and some of it i can't!) remember!!! Not enough river trips, but the ones we made were packed with action, LOL. Met some cool people for sure...can't wait for next summer!!! :devil:

Tom Brown
10-05-2005, 03:54 PM
I had many, here are a few.
One of my top memories would have to be disemboweling OG with a burger the size of a large pot roast.
Topping the list would be running out of gas in my Dad's boat with a passenger who's never boated before. We were floating about 10 meters out from the main beach and the engine wouldn't start... no fuel... so we paddled in, found a gas station owner who was willing to give us the gas, put the fuel in a 3 gallon bulk slushy container they had sitting around (I asked her to rinse it. :D ), and let me pay later because I had no money on me. :D
Oh yeah... I'm a baller. :D

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 04:14 PM
Just one day at Lake Mohave, all of my family in our boat, cruising up the lake, stopping at a beach............it was bliss :cool:
(now my oldest is in college and we just dont' see her anymore, my 14 &15 year olds, well, if I can find something that doesn't make them roll their eyes,or say "mom, stop it" that is a MAJOR event.............they liked the hockey game) :cool:

wsuwrhr
10-05-2005, 04:16 PM
This summer (what did you think I was gonna say?)
Good to see you back again
Brian

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-05-2005, 04:20 PM
And Dam Not One Thing About Bandcamp :d
This one time, in band camp.................... ;)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-05-2005, 04:23 PM
#1....Spending time with our boys............. :p :p :p
#2 ......I'd have to say having a great, pretty much Drama free summer, with ALL our new friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It wouldn't of been the same with out em!!!!!!!!!!!:D
#3...... The Zebra at the zooooooooo LMAO :jawdrop:
#4...........my GOLF CART RIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!! :D

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 04:32 PM
This one time, in band camp.................... ;)
man i love you, ive been waitin for that :D

Boy Named Sue
10-05-2005, 04:35 PM
When some Hussy left a message on my answering machine. ;)

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 04:40 PM
Tom Brown didn't come to our town :confused:

FMluvswater
10-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Going back east to Ontario to visit friends and family. Spending time with my Grandma; watching her favorite show with her. Baking cookies with my Mom. Being there for my Grandma's 83rd birthday. :smile: I've had a really great summer and made a lot of really precious to me memories. :smile:

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 05:04 PM
well there was this time i had a sh&t load of jelloshots and ran through some sprinklers, ah nevermind, i love every summer i get to spend with my daughter :D

Jbb
10-05-2005, 05:08 PM
My Summer was something of a disappointment......Driving to Phoenix, and getting a new toy was a bright spot however...

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-05-2005, 05:26 PM
Fishing with my boy at June Lake in June (I did pretty good driving that little outboard!! ) and OP6C9 watching our river virgin get up on a single ski first try and jump out of the wake because that's what he'd seen on tv.
Oh, I almost forgot the bar action at CBBB all 3 nights e were there. What a blast.
Last one. . . watching Deb try a jello shot. Still LMAO

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 05:27 PM
Fishing with my boy at June Lake in June (I did pretty good driving that little outboard!! ) and OP6C9 watching our river virgin get up on a single ski first try and jump out of the wake because that's what he'd seen on tv.
Oh, I almost forgot the bar action at CBBB all 3 nights e were there. What a blast.
Too much drama at my "trailer warming" BBQ? :D (dam run) :D
I still need jello shot instruction :cool:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-05-2005, 05:34 PM
Too much drama at my "trailer warming" BBQ? :D (dam run) :D
I still need jello shot instruction :cool:
I will make some for OP6 and tutor you (that's pretty funny, actually, tutor the tutor)
Yah, the trailer park drama is not real high on my list of best memories. The BBQ was good, though :D

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 05:37 PM
I will make some for OP6 and tutor you (that's pretty funny, actually, tutor the tutor)
Yah, the trailer park drama is not real high on my list of best memories. The BBQ was good, though :D
:D

H20 Toie
10-05-2005, 05:37 PM
My first trip to Lake Mojave.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2573girls1.JPG

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 06:38 PM
Dam Run? ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-05-2005, 06:42 PM
AHhhhhhhhhhhhhh My Divorce :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
here here I second that :D mine too

Tom Brown
10-05-2005, 06:56 PM
Tom Brown didn't come to our town :confused:
Sure I did. I waved when I drove by your place.
I guess you couldn't even be bothered to come to the window. :(

Debbolas
10-05-2005, 06:58 PM
Sure I did. I waved when I drove by your place.
I guess you couldn't even be bothered to come to the window. :(
I was busy posting on Hot Boat :D

Tom Brown
10-05-2005, 07:01 PM
I was busy posting on Hot Boat :D
:D

H20 Toie
10-05-2005, 07:02 PM
Dam Run? ;)
Yes it was.

Mrs.Racer277
10-05-2005, 07:04 PM
I think our 4th of July trip was my best. :D :D Or maybe Adult weekend???? :D Or maybe the poker run?? Or maybe dang we have had some great trips I can not decide. It must be because of all the great people we have met on HB.
XXOO

Throttle
10-05-2005, 07:34 PM
This was pretty tough to beat!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2610100_1595.JPG

76ANTHONY
10-05-2005, 07:36 PM
This was pretty tough to beat!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2610100_1595.JPG
dam nice pic throttle

a catered life
10-06-2005, 06:30 AM
Nothing. The wife is preggo and we maybe made it the river three times this summer. :220v:
getting the wifey in that shape had to be fun :eek:

barbigrl
10-06-2005, 07:07 AM
Too many good times that I even have time to mention!!! Some I can't!! :D haha....
Fourth of July weekend was my favorite weekend at the river this year.....
Catalina Ski Race
Vegas
Labor Day with my og's
OP6C
RedRoom
etc........

MAINEVENT
10-06-2005, 07:10 AM
I know this was somebody's favorite :D :D :supp:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2316jmkloliulil.jpg

OGShocker
10-06-2005, 07:20 AM