PDA

View Full Version : evo,,,,,where are you?

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 07:03 AM
hey I really need those spacers! If your not sending them thats cool,I need to buy some before tommorrow,Im loading for the desert this weekend!

WetWillie
10-06-2005, 07:35 AM
He is MIA!! :eek: Sucks as I needed some stuff to!! :crossx:

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 07:49 AM
fricken owes them to me,not a big deal but im trying to get ready!You know how that is,4 bikes a rhino and a trailer,thats a week of prep!...i will go steal tobys, are we missin out on a ton of business with these damn rhinos,no ones seems to have their shait together

02HoWaRd26
10-06-2005, 08:04 AM
You are not lie ing there everyone I have delt with in this market has been a total flake exept brp since they have dedicated there bussiness to this but they are expensive...

Bre
10-06-2005, 08:08 AM
riverroyal~ I know he has been way busy with work... but when I talk to him later today I will tell him to check this thread out.

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 08:29 AM
i know he is busy,he said the spacers are in the mail,that was a week ago,im trying to not be a pain in the ass,really :wink:

TOBTEK
10-06-2005, 11:33 AM
YOU can go by AP DESIGNS and steal my spacers and ELKA shocks if you want......Just DONT touch my paint job. ITS PRETTY SICK if I do say so :D Its all together now, just waiting for Kyle to sew the seats together. if you go today snap some pics for me please...outside pics.

ROZ
10-06-2005, 11:54 AM
YOU can go by AP DESIGNS and steal my spacers and ELKA shocks if you want......Just DONT touch my paint job. ITS PRETTY SICK if I do say so :D Its all together now, just waiting for Kyle to sew the seats together. if you go today snap some pics for me please...outside pics.
I just may have to drive that way during lunch... too bad I don't have my camera... :D

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 11:56 AM
my dig camera was stolen from my truck at albertsons a few weeks back,,,damn it.BY the way,Alba doesnt have any doors or pricing yet,sweet huh

WetWillie
10-06-2005, 12:06 PM
You can go by my house and pick up my set! I use them as a paperweight!
But.. you can also get my Full Fox triple bypass shocks or fully tig welded upper and lower a arms with Douglas Outlaw wheels with scalloped bed locks. If that is not good enough you can disconnect my brand new fully tig welded roll cage with intigrated LED lights to eluminate the car in the desert. Its good to three atmospheres! To top it off you can bolt on my new Al Unser tuned carb and pipe kit.
Turbo kit is in the mail! :D

ROZ
10-06-2005, 12:08 PM
They won't let him in your hood.. He's a rich guy, but you're at the next level... BALLER :D

WetWillie
10-06-2005, 12:11 PM
They live on the hill with a view! :wink:

Bre
10-06-2005, 12:23 PM
i know he is busy,he said the spacers are in the mail,that was a week ago,im trying to not be a pain in the ass,really :wink:
I just talked to him a lil while ago.. he says your shit's in the mail and you have his number if you really need him ;)

Magic34
10-06-2005, 12:46 PM
But.. you can also get my Full Fox triple bypass shocks or fully tig welded upper and lower a arms with Douglas Outlaw wheels with scalloped bed locks. If that is not good enough you can disconnect my brand new fully tig welded roll cage with intigrated LED lights to eluminate the car in the desert. Its good to three atmospheres! To top it off you can bolt on my new Al Unser tuned carb and pipe kit.
Don't tell me you sold the boat and are putting $20k in a Rhino.

TOBTEK
10-06-2005, 12:47 PM
hmmmmmm....."LED" lighting, I wonder who thought of that???? Did you get ANOTHER set of arms and AXLE's....SO WHEN YOURS POP apart 10 miles from camp? :hammerhea . Save your $$$$$$ and just buy a good tow rope...and do you REALLY NEED the turbo kit? You BLOW enough hot air already :) DONT get all pissy cause we DONT have arm and axle issues...... WHEN do you want your stock shocks back? I have the fronts now/ never used them and will have the new set in a few weeks........LOVE YA MAN :)

TOBTEK
10-06-2005, 12:48 PM
They live on the hill with a view! :wink:
I see you will too.... :D

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 12:54 PM
i dont have his number,the one i have is a fax machine,,,,was he a bit testy?,thank you for your help,hope he didnt yell about my impatient ass to you :wink:

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 12:57 PM
turbo?I dont need to go that fast ,my beer will spill.

Magic34
10-06-2005, 01:26 PM
I see you will too.... :D
That's if his spaz of a realtor can get it done. :D

Magic34
10-06-2005, 01:27 PM
turbo?I dont need to go that fast ,my beer will spill.
He is going to be pissed when I buy the EFI Rhino next year and it will be faster than his. :D

riverroyal
10-06-2005, 02:12 PM
i think toby and willy are putting small blocks in them next year

TOBTEK
10-06-2005, 02:20 PM
He is going to be pissed when I buy the EFI Rhino next year and it will be faster than his. :D
WAS TALKING WITH the owner of ALBA yesterday.....He is saying that YAMAHA corporate is saying 2008 MAYBE on the 700cc EFI set-up?????? we will see....WE will all probably have graduated to something bigger and better by then anyway........... :notam:

riverroyal
10-12-2005, 12:52 PM
left you a message on your cell,,,,,i couldnt wait,bought spacers off ebay,how bout a steering wheel?got any of those??? :D

WetWillie
10-12-2005, 01:09 PM
http://www.blackrhinoperformance.com/Yamaha-Rhino-Steering-Wheels.aspx
They are fast and good friends of Evo!! :mad:
Mine is almost done!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/31810.jpg

BoatFloating
10-12-2005, 08:29 PM
I wish Evo would call me 10 messages later and no call.... :devil: :confused:

Bre
10-13-2005, 11:30 AM
I wish Evo would call me 10 messages later and no call.... :devil: :confused:
I will spank him 4 you.

BoatFloating
10-13-2005, 07:22 PM
I will spank him 4 you.
Wait your turn...... :skull: Hey shot me an email so I can tell you about our products....

Bre
10-14-2005, 07:50 AM
Wait your turn...... :skull: Hey shot me an email so I can tell you about our products....
My email is bre878@yahoo.com... email me some info buddy.

JohnnyAirtime
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
hmmmmmm....."LED" lighting, I wonder who thought of that???? Did you get ANOTHER set of arms and AXLE's....SO WHEN YOURS POP apart 10 miles from camp? :hammerhea . Save your $$$$$$ and just buy a good tow rope...and do you REALLY NEED the turbo kit? You BLOW enough hot air already :) DONT get all pissy cause we DONT have arm and axle issues...... WHEN do you want your stock shocks back? I have the fronts now/ never used them and will have the new set in a few weeks........LOVE YA MAN :)
at least he has a warranty.... :D
The first 30.
30 feet from the door or 30 seconds after started, warranty void. :rolleyes:
Man.. you guys are tough!!!

JohnnyAirtime
10-18-2005, 02:42 PM
Bill....
Look at that pic closer... first, tell me who needs to see Jenny. The white shirted fella is compressing the suspension, and needs to get the f*** off the Rhino. It makes for a bad pic. lol.
Here I could as well tell you my opinion using 'bypass's on a Rhino... but, again... you know where I stand on this as we've talked about it. Glad you don't need to be Sr. Bling. Instead of Jr. Bling. :D
Mine is almost done!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/31810.jpg

JohnnyAirtime
10-18-2005, 02:46 PM
oh ya... and this pic does do it some more justice....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2644expo018.jpg