PDA

View Full Version : What's up with the GM rebates?

cdog
10-06-2005, 08:47 AM
The new prices suck. Only $500 rebate on the LBZ trucks. Is there any word on the future of the discounts? I have GMS pricing thru family but just found out that I cannot use the $2500 in GM card points toward the new truck if I use my GMS code. I just priced the truck out at $42,800 compared to $42,062 a week ago with the employee price for everyone. With their sales down big time you'd think they'd be pumping them up with rebates.

PHOTOGLOU
10-06-2005, 09:48 AM
The new prices suck. Only $500 rebate on the LBZ trucks. Is there any word on the future of the discounts? I have GMS pricing thru family but just found out that I cannot use the $2500 in GM card points toward the new truck if I use my GMS code. I just priced the truck out at $42,800 compared to $42,062 a week ago with the employee price for everyone. With their sales down big time you'd think they'd be pumping them up with rebates.
LBZ was never available with employee pricing for everyone........Unfortunatly the rebates have went down on the LBZ diesel because diesels are selling so fast....

PHOTOGLOU
10-06-2005, 09:53 AM
Just priced a 4x4 long bed 3LT with sunroof and my pricing seems alot lower please pm me

UnionJack
10-06-2005, 10:01 AM
Jay... I was watching pegged this morning and that girl in your boat has a nice can :wink:
ps how long am I out

OGShocker
10-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Good morning Jay!
I'll be looking for a hd2500 in December. Fully loaded duramax/allison, 4x4, four door, long bed.
Questions,
1. Will you still be working then?
2. How do I get one in Yellow?
PM me if you like.
Mark

cdog
10-06-2005, 10:14 AM
LBZ was never available with employee pricing for everyone........
Last week the chevy site offered the LBZ option with the GMS for everyone. I wish I could scan it and post it. I was told, the catch was that there were none avaliable to take delivery of and it had to be delivered before or on last friday to get the discount. I ordered my truck thru the guy that I have bought the last 3 thru. I'll talk to you when he can give me pricing. Are you saying that dealers can give better than GMS?

PHOTOGLOU
10-06-2005, 11:07 AM
Good morning Mark!
Your question "I'll be looking for a hd2500 in December. Fully loaded duramax/allison, 4x4, four door, long bed."
Answers,
1. Will you still be working then? YES
2. How do I get one in Yellow? BUY 5 or paint it
PM me if you like.
Jay

PHOTOGLOU
10-06-2005, 11:11 AM
Last week the chevy site offered the LBZ option with the GMS for everyone. I wish I could scan it and post it. I was told, the catch was that there were none avaliable to take delivery of and it had to be delivered before or on last friday to get the discount. I ordered my truck thru the guy that I have bought the last 3 thru. I'll talk to you when he can give me pricing. Are you saying that dealers can give better than GMS?
Everything you have said is correct except maybe your dealer is messing with the pricing?????? The employee pricing price was available on "must take delivery by Sept 30th 2005" vehicles The LBZ was not avail for delivery on that date PLUS their was no pricing set....as of today their looks to be NO PRICE INCREASE for the LBZ motor just $1500 less in rebate....

OGShocker
10-06-2005, 11:12 AM
Good morning Mark!
Uh, it's afternoon.
I will be in touch about the five trucks soon.. :hammerhea

PHOTOGLOU
10-06-2005, 11:13 AM
Jay... I was watching pegged this morning and that girl in your boat has a nice can :wink:
ps how long am I out
T.P.W. Target production week is 10-17-2005 so Oct 31st is E.D.D. Estimated delivery date

PHOTOGLOU
10-06-2005, 11:14 AM
Uh, it's afternoon.
I will be in touch about the five trucks soon.. :hammerhea
Shiat time for lunch I'm late

cdog
10-06-2005, 11:48 AM
Everything you have said is correct except maybe your dealer is messing with the pricing?????? The employee pricing price was available on "must take delivery by Sept 30th 2005" vehicles The LBZ was not avail for delivery on that date PLUS their was no pricing set....as of today their looks to be NO PRICE INCREASE for the LBZ motor just $1500 less in rebate....
I got my pricing from the family website for the GMS deal. Mabey it's wrong. Can you PM me what kind of price I can expect? I sent my dad down there to talk to you. Apparently he ended up dealing with Jason because you were out. The truck I ordered is a fully loaded LT3 4x4 short bed crew cab with the LBZ. I got everything but the Dual alternators and the roof marker lights.