PDA

View Full Version : I Need Real Help, PLEASE !!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 01:44 PM
Does anyone know how to look up missing persons????? I have my sisters old report and want to do some digging of my own (since the police Dept never did) But I don't know where to start???? Can any one help???
Thanks
Michelle

WYRD
10-06-2005, 01:51 PM
Does anyone know how to look up missing persons????? I have my sisters old report and want to do some digging of my own (since the police Dept never did) But I don't know where to start???? Can any one help???
Thanks
Michelle
M I will give you a call with alot of info on this subject My Brother has been missing for three years now and I have contacted alot of different agencys reguarding this

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 01:53 PM
M I will give you a call with alot of info on this subject My Brother has been missing for three years now and I have contacted alot of different agencys reguarding this
Thank you baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!my sis went missing in 93.

Badger301
10-06-2005, 01:55 PM
Thanks
Michelle
Hit up Mohave Vice...he's a PI. He may be able to lead you down the right path.

slink
10-06-2005, 01:56 PM
Thanks
Michelle
What is it you're looking for? To see if she is still listed as missing or are you looking for something else?

Squirtin Thunder
10-06-2005, 01:56 PM
http://cheaprp.com/hughes_investigation_agency2.htm

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 01:59 PM
What is it you're looking for? To see if she is still listed as missing or are you looking for something else?
Any thing and everything!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 01:59 PM
Hit up Mohave Vice...he's a PI. He may be able to lead you down the right path.
Thanx Badger...........any help I can get!!!!! :confused:

slink
10-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Any thing and everything!!!!
PM me her name and dob, I'll be able to tell you if she is still listed in NCIC (national database)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 02:01 PM
http://cheaprp.com/hughes_investigation_agency2.htm
The site is under construction........but I'll try the Ph. # in a little bit..........
Thanx ST

HOOTER SLED-
10-06-2005, 02:04 PM
Hmmmmmmm??? :frown: :idea:

WYRD
10-06-2005, 02:05 PM
Darrell Lamoure was a big help he hooked us up with the National Center for Missing Adults. I have their info at home not at work. There are alot of services for missing children but not very many for missing adults.
Darrell Ran this on his car in a couple of NASCAR races that is my brother
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/TinHoodShop002.jpg
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b61/WhosYoRiverDaddy/TimThompson.jpg

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 02:06 PM
PM me her name and dob, I'll be able to tell you if she is still listed in NCIC (national database)
I PM'ed you...........thanks.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 02:08 PM
Darrell Lamoure was a big help he hooked us up with the National Center for Missing Adults. I have their info at home not at work. There are alot of services for missing children but not very many for missing adults.
He is soooo handsome !!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry baby........... :(
My sister was 25 when she went missing............

Chase
10-06-2005, 02:09 PM
This is a scary thing...I can't imagine....

slink
10-06-2005, 02:25 PM
I PM'ed you...........thanks.
got it and replied

WYRD
10-06-2005, 02:41 PM
got it and replied
Slink can you see if my brother is still in the system?

slink
10-06-2005, 02:42 PM
Slink can you see if my brother is still in the system?
Pm me his name and dob

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Slink,
Thanks again for everything!!!!!!! :)

WYRD
10-06-2005, 03:23 PM
Slink,
Thanks again for everything!!!!!!! :)
Ditto Slink :wink:

boatnam2
10-06-2005, 03:26 PM
not to spam but code blue racing is offering a PI for half the price to help with the race this weekend.i bought one myself to find someone.

Kilrtoy
10-06-2005, 03:27 PM
You may not like what I have to say, but the Morgue is a place to start and hopefully they dont find her for you.....

pixilatedpussy
10-06-2005, 03:28 PM
OMG!!! Hunny I am soooo sorry! You too Michelle! :frown:

WYRD
10-06-2005, 03:50 PM
You may not like what I have to say, but the Morgue is a place to start and hopefully they dont find her for you.....
I check the Cornor (sp) report every week..................you would be amazed at how many unidentified people there are very sad.
Thanks for the thoughts PP

pixilatedpussy
10-06-2005, 03:51 PM
I check the Cornor (sp) report every week..................you would be amazed at how many unidentified people there are very sad.
Thanks for the thoughts PP
You are welcome sweetheart! :smile: :frown:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 03:56 PM
OMG!!! Hunny I am soooo sorry! You too Michelle! :frown:
Thanx PP...........

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 03:56 PM
not to spam but code blue racing is offering a PI for half the price to help with the race this weekend.i bought one myself to find someone.
It's ok............ it's good info.............how would I do it????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 03:59 PM
It's ok ............. I don't like to hear it but I've come to kind of except it............. I don't mean to sound Blonde but how do I start this........on line, the paper(but it was in Vallejo) phone????? I'm new to doing any of this. :frown:

WYRD
10-06-2005, 04:04 PM
It's ok ............. I don't like to hear it but I've come to kind of except it............. I don't mean to sound Blonde but how do I start this........on line, the paper(but it was in Vallejo) phone????? I'm new to doing any of this. :frown:
I have both Riverside county Cornor and San Bernardino County cornor on my favorites. they have a Press release column with all the Deaths listed for the county. every week I scroll through them and if I find any unidentified persons that fit my brothers discription I call with the case # and ask the cornor.

NashvilleBound
10-06-2005, 04:09 PM
I've got the number to a very top end PI if you think it would help.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 04:16 PM
I've got the number to a very top end PI if you think it would help.
That would be great........you can PM it to me..........:)
Thank you

NashvilleBound
10-06-2005, 04:29 PM
You've got mail:)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-06-2005, 04:42 PM
You've got mail:)
Thank you again..................... :D

JackieV
10-06-2005, 06:39 PM
Michelle- I am sorry to hear this again. I just admire your strength in watching you carry yourself through each day so well. :clover:
Shane- I'm sorry to hear this too. Your efforts in finding your brother and strength are amazing. :clover:
I wish you both luck, hope and continued strength.

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-07-2005, 10:39 AM
Michelle- I am sorry to hear this again. I just admire your strength in watching you carry yourself through each day so well. :clover:
Shane- I'm sorry to hear this too. Your efforts in finding your brother and strength are amazing. :clover:
I wish you both luck, hope and continued strength.
Thanks momma!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I admire you also in everything ............... call me when ever you may need me!!!

topless
10-07-2005, 11:19 AM
Michelle and Shane, this is soooooo sad. I can't even begin to imagine but will pray for you.

BoatPI
10-07-2005, 12:06 PM
Let me add this. Get a good PI that tracks peeps as a specality.