PDA

View Full Version : BIG THANKS From Short Bus Racing

Squeezing Spectra
10-07-2005, 08:45 AM
Well we just wanted to give a big thanks to everyone that helped out with the BUS we could not have done it without you, we are almost ready to roll less a wash job and a few sponsor decals so this is the update for now will give you one last update before we hit the road. Thanks SBR
http://members.aol.com:/dealerschoicehw/blingbus

superdave013
10-07-2005, 09:04 AM
Hey Bruce, If there is time have that guy crack off some more bus stickers. I'll pick up the tab. We need to see a bus sticker EVERY were we look!
Oh, and teach that guy how to spell!
BTW, nice exhaust hose! :)

Do F150's Float?
10-07-2005, 09:08 AM
Short Bus up & Running!!!! WOoooooooo!!!!!
Dave...i've heard rumours you're giddy like a school girl :D

superdave013
10-07-2005, 09:53 AM
Short Bus up & Running!!!! WOoooooooo!!!!!
Dave...i've heard rumours you're giddy like a school girl :D
I'm giddy and I think I'll be doing the teaching and a few others will get the schoolin. :D
It's all about the bus! :D

victorfb
10-07-2005, 09:56 AM
hey bruce. you still in need of that foot pedal? i can try and make a floor mount for ya, but without seeing the boat i have no idea how high and at what angle. plus i know time is getting short. let me know man.

hack job
10-07-2005, 09:58 AM
the bus looks good!
team dana is out tomorrow by 8am.
and were ready to rumble!!! :wink:

superdave013
10-07-2005, 10:03 AM
hey bruce. you still in need of that foot pedal? i can try and make a floor mount for ya, but without seeing the boat i have no idea how high and at what angle. plus i know time is getting short. let me know man.
that's done

victorfb
10-07-2005, 10:48 AM
that's done
cool.

WUTWZAT
10-07-2005, 05:10 PM
Thanks Vic.... It was all covered before I even got up there last night.
So SuperDave what kinda schooling are you going to be handing out and is it going to cost the youngsters anything? :wink: The bus is ready and the only thing not washed I think is me. So off for a shave and shower and then.......
:eat: Is this how the short bus does it?
Jason

Blown Spectra
10-07-2005, 05:50 PM
Please come back # 1
good luck to the team the racers and the crewwww!!!!! be safe and have fun...
Eric