PDA

View Full Version : Vegas For Halloween???

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Anyone heading out there??? I hear there's also a 50 band concert that weekend...shit's going to be insane..!!! I will be there with a few friends for my B-Day! :crossx:

Flashover
10-07-2005, 11:42 AM
Sorry just got back from there. Have fun.Go to that nice new titti bar Treasures i heard its bad ass... :D :D

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Sorry just got back from there. Have fun.Go to that nice new titti bar Treasures i heard its bad ass... :D :D
you heard..... :idea: :D haha...i will have to check it out.

Flashover
10-07-2005, 11:46 AM
It's a big ass joint Just off the freeway I-15 in town can't miss it on the east side.. :D :clover:

Flashover
10-07-2005, 11:49 AM
OH and be sure to leave the white glasses DRAMA back in Cali... :D
You don't want her Fu*kin up a perfectly good time in Vegas. :crossx:

Ivan Dan
10-07-2005, 11:50 AM
Hey Brandon.....my bro and some of his buddies are gonna be out there for a Jimmy Buffet concert that week you guys should hook up and party together.

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 11:53 AM
OH and be sure to leave the white glasses DRAMA back in Cali... :D
You don't want her Fu*kin up a perfectly good time in Vegas. :crossx:
haha..no fockin way is she going...she probably will try if she finds out im going....but fock no!! I plan to find other slucy's while im there... :D

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Hey Brandon.....my bro and some of his buddies are gonna be out there for a Jimmy Buffet concert that week you guys should hook up and party together.
Alan's rolling up??? where are they staying??? were booking our room's tonight...I were shooting for a suite @ the Mandalay for Venetian.

barbigrl
10-07-2005, 11:58 AM
Anyone heading out there??? I hear there's also a 50 band concert that weekend...shit's going to be insane..!!! I will be there with a few friends for my B-Day! :crossx:
Well sound like the hoots are not having there party that weekend...SO I WILL BE THERE!!!

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 12:03 PM
Well sound like the hoots are not having there party that weekend...SO I WILL BE THERE!!!
uh..oh...I smell trouble... :D Were going big status...so you should definatley meet up!! where are u staying...or no plans yet???

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-07-2005, 12:32 PM
Alan's rolling up??? where are they staying??? were booking our room's tonight...I were shooting for a suite @ the Mandalay for Venetian.
Give the Wynn a try, that place is Pimp Daddy!

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 12:36 PM
Give the Wynn a try, that place is Pimp Daddy!
My buddy just told me about that today...suppost to be better then tha bellagio??

Ivan Dan
10-07-2005, 12:37 PM
I have no idea....send him a PM for more details.

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 12:44 PM
Cool...I will call him later...thanks

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
My buddy just told me about that today...suppost to be better then tha bellagio??
I stayed there a month ago, lets put it this way, I didnt mind shelling out 200 a night for the room. Steve Wynn was the owner of the Bellago, and he did out do himself with his new place.

79Challenger
10-07-2005, 03:08 PM
There will be about 40 of us at the Venician. Company retreat. Nice huh? Party bus out thursday night. Meetings all day Friday, night is open. Fun group activity Saturday morning, rumored to be indoor skydiving. Then do what you want until the flight out at 6pm Sunday. And I already got my vacation request approved for Monday. Should be good!

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 03:24 PM
There will be about 40 of us at the Venician. Company retreat. Nice huh? Party bus out thursday night. Meetings all day Friday, night is open. Fun group activity Saturday morning, rumored to be indoor skydiving. Then do what you want until the flight out at 6pm Sunday. And I already got my vacation request approved for Monday. Should be good!
Damn...sounds like some sick ass shit...what do I have to do get on the bus?? haha...any hotties rolling??? We will have to link up. Shit is going to get crazy fo sho!

barbigrl
10-07-2005, 03:28 PM
I am staying at a friends house.....we are going to some Halloween party at a club...I dont know.. :hammerhea :cool: :wink: :wink:

79Challenger
10-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Damn...sounds like some sick ass shit...what do I have to do get on the bus?? haha...any hotties rolling??? We will have to link up. Shit is going to get crazy fo sho!
Just a bunch of construction dudes and thier ladies.

79Challenger
10-07-2005, 03:33 PM
I am staying at a friends house.....we are going to some Halloween party at a club...I dont know.. :hammerhea :cool: :wink: :wink:
Oh yea, most of us are dressing up and hitting the clubs Saturday night. If you see the madhatter in a green suit with "asscheek" Alice on his arm, stop anbd say whats up. Should be with a nurse and doctor, pirate, and ummm. Awww have fun!

NOTALENT
10-07-2005, 04:01 PM
We will be at studio 54 friday night..and most likely body english on sat and sun. I will call u that weekend to see whats crackin.

Totally IncapASSitated
10-07-2005, 04:04 PM
What up Brandon??!!
We are staying at the Rio. Let me know what your plans are and we can party it up!!!