PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Havasu

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 12:47 PM
Wrapping up a week's worth of boat tests at the Nautical...Right now I'm checking email at an office overlooking the London Bridge. Been a bit windy this week, but the sun is out and it's bright and clear outside. I've gotten to ride on some mean machines, including the brand-new Howard SportDeck, a great new model from Essex, an F29 from DCB and a killer Cobra with some super-trick features. This appears to be our last day of testing (Thursday). No sign of Ms. "34-DD." Or, as the case may be, *MR.* 34-DD.
Photos to come....
Brett

rivercrazy
10-07-2005, 12:48 PM
Did you end up taking the train out to the river?

Flashover
10-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Did you take out the Dana 23 ?

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Did you end up taking the train out to the river?
Took Amtrak from L.A. to Kingman Sunday night. Spent the night in Kingman, rented a car Monday morning and drove to Havasu in about an hour! Pretty good deal!

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 12:53 PM
Did you take out the Dana 23 ?
Yes, we did test the Dana. I think that was the smallest boat we tested this trip.

Flashover
10-07-2005, 12:55 PM
AND???? How did you like it? :D

OGShocker
10-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Yes, we did test the Dana. I think that was the smallest boat we tested this trip.
AND????? :hammerhea j/k!
Did Brian... Havasu 47 behave?

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-07-2005, 12:56 PM
Who drove this time?

Flashover
10-07-2005, 12:57 PM
And????

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Who drove this time?
I liked the Dana. Solid performer, decent acceleration, great family-type rocket.
We had three teams out on the course, which has been up and down Site Six on the Islander side, where it's less choppy. The drivers were Jim Wilkes, Kevin Spaise and Bob Brown. (Bob left last night, so I am driving with Lynn Koehler today.) They say we'll have a Nordic, Schiada and possibly a Caliber One later this afternoon. They are doing helicopter aerials right now.
OMG, a gorgeous new model named Celeste is with us this week. I took a ton of pics of her. (She posed for me at Elsinore a couple of weeks ago.) You're going to love her.

sdpm
10-07-2005, 01:02 PM
AND???? How did you like it? :D
That will depend on how much money Dana spends in advertising with Hot Boat magazine?

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-07-2005, 01:03 PM
I liked the Dana. Solid performer, decent acceleration, great family-type rocket.
We had three teams out on the course, which has been up and down Site Six on the Islander side, where it's less choppy. The drivers were Jim Wilkes, Kevin Spaise and Bob Brown. (Bob left last night, so I am driving with Lynn Koehler today.) They say we'll have a Nordic, Schiada and possibly a Caliber One later this afternoon. They are doing helicopter aerials right now.
OMG, a gorgeous new model named Celeste is with us this week. I took a ton of pics of her. (She posed for me at Elsinore a couple of weeks ago.) You're going to love her.
Fantastic!!!!!

*!Ken's Wife!*
That will depend on how much money Dana spends in advertising with Hot Boat magazine?
Oh trust me we spend plenty!!!! But well worth the exposure!!

***boateditor
Hahahaha.
Don't be ridiculous.
It depends on how much money they kick back to me personally.

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-07-2005, 01:04 PM
Hahahaha.
Don't be ridiculous.
How much you want!!!!!??? :devil:

WYRD
10-07-2005, 01:05 PM
Hahahaha.
Don't be ridiculous.
Who do you think sent Celeste :devil:

Evil-E
10-07-2005, 01:06 PM
When we were loading up at Windsor Sunday I saw the big Fountain than Shogren was bringing in. I assume that was for your test also. :idea: I believe it was the 42 Poker Run. Sick boat :D

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 01:06 PM
How much you want!!!!!??? :devil:
Heh. Gazing at your avatar is payment enough. ;)

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 01:07 PM
When we were loading up at Windsor Sunday I saw the big Fountain than Shogren was bringing in. I assume that was for your test also. :idea: I believe it was the 42 Poker Run. Sick boat :D
We had a 42' Fountain for our test and our poker run on Monday.

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-07-2005, 01:09 PM
Heh. Gazing at your avatar is payment enough. ;)
Well in that case I got more pics!!!! LOL

lucky
10-07-2005, 01:10 PM
gee - just think about those poor chaps at car and driver -- buahahahaaha
I wonder if martha stewart has that much fun .... :D

***boateditor
10-07-2005, 01:11 PM
Well in that case I got more pics!!!! LOL
Well in that case, post them!!! You could not believe how fast I can Photoshop my own face in place of your hubby's. ;)
BTW, here is Celeste.
Celeste (http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=76391)

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Well in that case, post them!!! You could not believe how fast I can Photoshop my own face in place of your hubby's. ;)
BTW, here is Celeste.
Celeste (http://www.onemodelplace.com/member.cfm?ID=76391)
YEA.....HELLLLOOO!!! I wish the boss would let me go to the fun stuff!!! I don't even get to go to the boat show unless I go Sunday!!! WTF!?

topless
10-07-2005, 01:16 PM
No sign of Ms. "34-DD." Or, as the case may be, *MR.* 34-DD.
BrettShe was there see?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/663434dd-med.gif

lucky
10-07-2005, 01:18 PM
i wanna eat celest like a piece of pizza

Windy
10-07-2005, 01:43 PM
See ya when you get back Brett...have fun.

HocusPocus
10-07-2005, 01:51 PM
sounds like a fun trip :) i will look forward to seeing the writeups and of course the pics. ;)