PDA

View Full Version : test and tune on the mantra

CMZRACING
10-07-2005, 05:07 PM
Well replaced the packing glands in jason's mantra to see if it would stop the leaking....it did, then found a new leak right next to the hard line coming in from the pump. seems like the oring on the bowl tooka chit, there is like a majic marker size stream of water shooting in the boat right where the upper portion of the pump housing meets the bowl at the transom. looks like new project for this weekend. anybody have plans for this weekend? trying a new pump set up on the ol sanger buster and just wanted to see where people will be........leave the news here..

jets4me
10-07-2005, 05:25 PM
cmz i am done for the year this time motor done going to go head and put my race motor in i am trying to find the water cross over now no luck with it i dont think a mopar motor is not suposed to be in a jet boat

CMZRACING
10-08-2005, 03:24 AM
aww thats a sad sound to hear.....well let me know if you want to come out should be me and celia so i will have some room. i think jason is going to come out this weekend anyway. we should be hitting the water sunday....how about the pax? anyone going to be there? if so list some directions on here from the woodrow wilson bridge to the ramp. sounds like pomonkey is going to be too quiet this weekend. any takers??????

pumper-puller
10-08-2005, 05:05 AM
Ummmm Rain ????

moparjet
10-08-2005, 06:12 AM
HORSE SHOE TURNAMENT SAT NIGHT :argue:

CMZRACING
10-08-2005, 07:03 AM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I'LL BRING THE UMBRELLAS! AND SOME RBV'S????? HMM HMM HMM! :messedup:

jets4me
10-08-2005, 11:56 AM
brent i will play hores shoes in the rain not a broplem

moparjet
10-08-2005, 12:37 PM
Adds To The Challenge

miketsouth
10-08-2005, 01:28 PM
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! I'LL BRING THE UMBRELLAS! AND SOME RBV'S????? HMM HMM HMM! :messedup:
i know i must be very stupid, but wtf is an RBV
. we should be hitting the water sunday....how about the pax? anyone going to be there? if so list some directions on here from the woodrow wilson bridge to the ramp.
i got to work Sunday. Good luck on the Potomac Saturday or Sunday....my experiences says after a rain like this it will be all trash (tires, baggies, cups, dead bodies...etc.)
The Pax is at Magruder Ferry Landing, Maryland. You need a permit($25 per year). Permit obtained about 10 miles from Magruder. (matter of fact there is a small ramp at where you git the permit)
As far a directions, i only know my way from Bethesda. My research says from the WW bridge you will take the beltway to route 5. Near the intersection of route 5 and 301you will take 381 east (Brandywine Road??) to Bayden Westwood Road to Croom Road to Magruder Ferry Road.
Use Mapquest or Google maps.
Tomorrow i will probably be running from the dragon that i will be chasing tonite, and i aint boating in the assured rain.
Read about the area and such here
Bowen Water Management (http://www.dnr.state.md.us/publiclands/southern/bowen.asp)
Call'em during regular days. I think if the park is open, they are open. Park closes at sunset.
Should be about 1.5 hours from you (if you live near Woodbridge)
I would like to party with y'all again, Anna was a real eye opener (good thing someone didn't close it for me, i.e. my wife)

jets4me
10-08-2005, 01:40 PM
redbull and vodka mike t they will hurt you stay away from them did you see me in the back of that truck thats what happens to ya on red bull and vodka

buckey79
10-08-2005, 01:53 PM
cmz. Let me know when you want to head out on sunday. If you need a hand with your pump tommorow, let me know what time and I'll be there.

CMZRACING
10-11-2005, 09:37 AM
ahhh yes the ol Red Bull and Vodka mix. mmmm mmmm I'LL HIT YOU UP ON THE HELPING HAND BUCKEY. THANKS