PDA

View Full Version : Hey Jackpunx

lokinutz
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
What's going on with the Stoker thing in Parker this weekend? Will be there to check out the races, but was wondering if there was anything actually planned for a Stoker get together. Al said you were kinda handling anything like that. Maybe Sunday? Let me know. Thanks.

STV_Keith
10-07-2005, 07:12 PM
I believe he has already left for the weekend.

lokinutz
10-07-2005, 09:27 PM
I figured he had. Hope he does good this weekend. Will run into him sooner or later. :D Was that you I saw earlier this year doin' about 100 down the strip? White and I think purple STV?

STV_Keith
10-07-2005, 10:07 PM
Not me. Mine is white and yellow. Haven't been to Parker yet this year either.

stoker2001
10-10-2005, 10:50 AM
Heard JP mark won his class :cool: Congrats Mr Halyack :coffeycup

jackpunx
10-11-2005, 01:04 PM
What's going on with the Stoker thing in Parker this weekend? Will be there to check out the races, but was wondering if there was anything actually planned for a Stoker get together. Al said you were kinda handling anything like that. Maybe Sunday? Let me know. Thanks.
We had it all dialed in for sunday.. but it got a bit windy so we loaded up and went home.. we'll have to do it again soon.. Al has some shirts for us. :D

riverbound
10-11-2005, 01:07 PM
We had it all dialed in for sunday.. but it got a bit windy so we loaded up and went home.. we'll have to do it again soon.. Al has some shirts for us. :D
Yah it was nice seieng the dock full of Stokers...I didnt get any pics of it though :(
This one is close, just imagine marks boat in place of the Lavey Deck boat
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/681River_229.jpg

Wakker
10-11-2005, 01:19 PM
I figured he had. Hope he does good this weekend. Will run into him sooner or later. :D Was that you I saw earlier this year doin' about 100 down the strip? White and I think purple STV?Probably me, purple, yellow, white, and black... If it was a skinny white kid driving, it was me...

lokinutz
10-12-2005, 07:40 AM
Wakker, yeah that was you then, ya skinny white kid.
Jackpunx, congrats on the win. I didn't get down to the pits on raceday, just watched from the hill above. Looked like one of you guys just about went for a swim in front of the pits. Maybe we will get together next time. Saw you heading down river Sunday in the 22. Windy as F, but the water was still pretty good. Ended up getting breakfast at Bluewater and watching some of the NASCAR race. Picking up the trailer tomorrow, so our trips to Parker are over for the summer. :cry:

lokinutz
10-15-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah, you always feel safer if your the one driving. I thought you were about to get spit outa that thing.