PDA

View Full Version : OK LOST fans...what is it?

riverracerx
05-10-2006, 09:10 PM
Did you see the commercial?
Did you crack the code?
What do we do next?
http://www.sublymonal.com/

riverracerx
05-11-2006, 07:47 AM
anyone??

Ziggy
05-11-2006, 07:52 AM
Haven't got the time to explore that site yet.
Last weeks Hanso commercial had a 877# which we called....all kinds of convoluted messages I didn't even try to make sense of and a different web site that takes you to a LOST forum..
Obvious that a human experiment was going on........maybe it went bad and "the others" are the demented leftovers....

PhiDeltCraiger
05-11-2006, 07:59 AM
TheLostExperience.com (http://www.TheLostExperience.com)
This will answer all your questions!

SUBPRIME
05-11-2006, 08:01 AM
watched last nights episode, but not sure what you mean by the commercial or what you mean by the code?
I'd like to know where the tube that they were supposed to put the notebooks (in the new hatch) goes???

Ziggy
05-11-2006, 08:01 AM
TheLostExperience.com (http://www.TheLostExperience.com)
This will answer all your questions!
One post and you have all the answers........... :rolleyes: :p
Those sites get your mind thinking in 100 different direction, not give you answers. :rollside: :)

Ziggy
05-11-2006, 08:03 AM
watched last nights episode, but not sure what you mean by the commercial or what you mean by the code?
I'd like to know where the tube that they were supposed to put the notebooks (in the new hatch) goes???
The commercial looks real and promotes the Hanso Foundation......
and I wanted to climb into that tube and see where it went too :cool:

Her454
05-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Whatever is going on its very demented thats for sure and I agree with Ziggy about the leftover Losties.
So where the hell is DESMOND!?

JMC
05-11-2006, 09:37 AM
Atlantis will rise just off the beach next week.

CHEETAH24
05-11-2006, 10:30 AM
They are all dead and the island is pergatory...think about it,it makes sense.

PhiDeltCraiger
05-12-2006, 10:46 AM
The producers have said that all the characters in the show are actually alive and not in some sort of purgatory or alternate reality.

Itsahobby
05-15-2006, 09:02 AM
The term heir apparent is most often used to refer to someone who is first in the order of succession to a throne and who cannot lose this status by the birth of any other person. It is also used less formally to indicate someone who is an apparent successor to a non-royal position of power, e.g., a political or corporate leader.
It is typically uppercased when used as a title, though heirs apparent always have official titles that render such titulation unnecessary.
Nope, not smart, just goolgled it :)
code: Heir Apparent
What the hell does this mean???

Midlife Advantage
05-15-2006, 09:07 AM
Whatever is going on its very demented thats for sure and I agree with Ziggy about the leftover Losties.
So where the hell is DESMOND!?
NO shit, I almost forgot about him. He's running around the island somewhere now...
Wed nights gonna be good.