PDA

View Full Version : FIREMAN forced to take photo op with the GOV

Kilrtoy
10-07-2005, 09:17 PM
They were forced to take a camera back drop for him and his press...
That is BUULSHIAT.... he is blaming the UNION bosses...
NO AZZHOLE it was the men fighting the fire that want nothing to do with you,
Just like the CHP funeral last week that you were at, NO-ONE WANTED YOU THERE....
:hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Throttle
10-07-2005, 09:20 PM
bug b gone...

Phat Matt
10-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Not a fan of the Gov Kilr?

Throttle
10-07-2005, 09:23 PM
"whats wrong with "aurnold" ?? (he's only f ucking my wife, the teacher) :supp: - keyes
nice one... I loved the way the guys turned their backs on him and stated you are not our friend. :devil:

Kilrtoy
10-07-2005, 09:24 PM
NOPE, not at all, he is a great ACTION figure star and that is it...

Kilrtoy
10-07-2005, 09:27 PM
there's not one "movie" of his that i liked ...... "i'll be back!". ... are you f ucking kiddin' me ?? :confused: - keyes
Thats why its caled ACTION FIGURE

MagicMtnDan
10-07-2005, 09:37 PM
Yeah, you union guys have it sooo rough! It's no wonder you don't like Arnold - you'd be a LOT better off with Gray Davis since he gave away any chance of this state having financial stability when he paid off the unions. Bet you wish you were in the prison guard union - they made out like bandits.
You see no one wants a dollar taken out of their pockets even if the state won't be financially sound. Yeah, let someone else give up some money, why should you union guys (and women) give up a dime. Meanwhile your unions take your money and donate it to the crooks er, politicians so they can get more of our money for nothing.
Turn your backs on him if you want, you're only hurting the future of this state (you do have kids in school don't you?).

Kilrtoy
10-07-2005, 09:52 PM
Yeah, you union guys have it sooo rough! It's no wonder you don't like Arnold - you'd be a LOT better off with Gray Davis since he gave away any chance of this state having financial stability when he paid off the unions. Bet you wish you were in the prison guard union - they made out like bandits.
You see no one wants a dollar taken out of their pockets even if the state won't be financially sound. Yeah, let someone else give up some money, why should you union guys (and women) give up a dime. Meanwhile your unions take your money and donate it to the crooks er, politicians so they can get more of our money for nothing.
Turn your backs on him if you want, you're only hurting the future of this state (you do have kids in school don't you?).
LETS RAISE THE VLF FEES, oh wait that means you have to pay.. NOPE cant due that....
Are you kidding me PRISION GUARDS, those poor men and women get paid SHIT and they are taking care of your saftey watching the most dangerous shit bags in the world....
why dont you go work there, because you are scared.... hell im scared and would not want to work there....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2005, 10:06 PM
I am not pro-union, I am a republican, and I am liking less and less of Arnold every day. This special election has got me so pissed off that I want to vote no on everything he is pushing. It is a huge waste of money when he is supposed to be trying to save the state money. I understand he thinks he will save money in the long run, but only IF he wins. It is not worth the gamble with the fiscal situation we are in.
And trust me, he is not doing anything to help the kids in school, except diet wise, which I do agree with. We are facing a teacher shortage of nearly 100,000 in 10 years and he is looking for ways to fire them? Who the hell does he think is going to replace the ones who get fired?
<<Rant off>>

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-07-2005, 10:10 PM
NOPE, not at all, he is a great ACTION figure star and that is it...
Yea!....That w-h-o-r-e of yours "Davis" was so much better!!!!
:idea:

locogringo
10-07-2005, 10:11 PM
without going into specific symantics as to why, I agree with you 100%. Actually, 80 percent. I feel Arnold is doing 80% right in his quest for a better California and 20% wrong.

moneypit
10-07-2005, 10:36 PM
without going into specific symantics as to why, I agree with you 100%. Actually, 80 percent. I feel Arnold is doing 80% right in his quest for a better California and 20% wrong.
Its sooo true.. Its the 20% who get pissed and complain.. His work comp changes affected me.. I still think its worth the change.. Im not going to sit here and worry about it.. Diversification????

Outnumbered
10-07-2005, 10:39 PM
Just be thankful you don't have a woman-Democrat Gov like we do here. :hammerhea I don't know how the fock that happened here in this gun-totin' state. :frown:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2005, 10:42 PM
Just be thankful you don't have a woman-Democrat Gov like we do here. :hammerhea I don't know how the fock that happened here in this gun-totin' state. :frown:
Okay, I will count my blessings. But we probably will in the future. It's only a matter of time. We have to of them for Senators. :yuk: Man, I wish I lived in a red state.

Scape Goat
10-07-2005, 11:19 PM
Fool wants to fire teachers that can say CALIFORNIA corectly. :notam:

JetBoatRich
10-08-2005, 03:46 AM
what gave you that idea :D

Ultrafied
10-08-2005, 05:25 AM
Come on .... take this $hit to the politcal forum .... not here. We all know you don't like the govenor Kilr/Throttle ....

sam pioske
10-08-2005, 05:35 AM
He is the states Boss, even if you don't like it Quit if you don't like it. . People standing in line for your job.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-08-2005, 05:54 AM
I thought we had a shortage of police officers and CHP in the state (governor is only the boss of CHP-Kilrtoy is not a chippy :D) Maybe I was wrong. If I am right about the shortage, then it doesn't sound like people are standing in line for his job,or mine either, for that matter. :hammerhea

wedge44
10-08-2005, 06:31 AM
Good Morning All,
This is a touchey one, i saw news last night, the firefighters and the union are complaining about having to take the pictures, I too am "civil servant"...get it CIVIL SERVANT...although you may not like the "GOV-a-NATOR" he is the states COMMANDER in CHIEF. with fire & police being para-militaristic organizations...you, like myself signed papers stating certain conditions of employment...smell the coffee boys & girls, are jobs are not political are jobs are to serve the people, I HATE the unions, and follow orders...and read some of what the GOV has on the school teacher issue...it basically reads NO DEADBEAT TEACHERS...and that mean's they must prove themselves before they are vested and UNTOUCHABLE CIVIL SERVANTS....who can't be fired without due cause and documentation and progressive discipline, and then to be overturned by liberal civil service commision's who say we didn't give them one more chance to straighten and fly right .......it's all BS...just my .02 cents from a 20 yr civil service manger..who is stuct with vested, unionized people who can't be terminated for not following orders.....but for all the BAD ones....THEY ARE MORE GOOD ONES THAT DO IT RIGHT EVERYDAY....but then the grievence is filed for favoring them, unfair distribution of overtime....etc..I could go onn for hours.....Have A GOOD DAY ALLL....wedge :D :D :D

MagicMtnDan
10-08-2005, 06:49 AM
I am not pro-union, I am a republican, and I am liking less and less of Arnold every day. This special election has got me so pissed off that I want to vote no on everything he is pushing. It is a huge waste of money when he is supposed to be trying to save the state money. I understand he thinks he will save money in the long run, but only IF he wins. It is not worth the gamble with the fiscal situation we are in.
And trust me, he is not doing anything to help the kids in school, except diet wise, which I do agree with. We are facing a teacher shortage of nearly 100,000 in 10 years and he is looking for ways to fire them? Who the hell does he think is going to replace the ones who get fired?
<<Rant off>>
You are so close to "getting it" - please keep listening to the issues and read opinion pieces on these subjects.
He's trying to enable the schools to control who is teaching the kids without allowing each and every teacher to "automatically" get tenure and be "untouchable."
The education system doesn't need more money - it gets billions and billions. The issues are who's in charge of the educational system, are they competent, how are they spending the money and who is teaching the kids. The governor is trying to make the systems in the state more efficient and give control to the people not the unions.
If we have a quality educational system that is doing its job then there will be plenty of people who want to teach the kids.

Dribble
10-08-2005, 07:00 AM
I thought we had a shortage of police officers and CHP in the state (governor is only the boss of CHP-Kilrtoy is not a chippy :D) Maybe I was wrong. If I am right about the shortage, then it doesn't sound like people are standing in line for his job,or mine either, for that matter. :hammerhea
If Kilr works for a state agency he works for Arnold. We have him because his predecessor was an incompetent, corrupt, pencil necked geek. Sure he was good to my union (which is probably the same as Kilr's) but overall he was a pathetic excuse for a leader and I was compelled to vote for Arnold. I'm unhappy with the direction things are going but I would vote to oust that idiot Davis again in a heartbeat.