PDA

View Full Version : Throwing a bachelor party

abraman1326
10-08-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm throwing a bachelor party, and I have a few questions on edicate. Is it customary for me to get him some sort of gift? We are going to have a pair of strippers, and a party bus to take us club hoping after the entertainment, and after setting all that up, should I get him a little something? Also, is it right to ask for a little cash from the guys that are coming to the party to help w/ the costs. This is only the 2nd bach party I've ever been to, so abviously the 1st I've planned. Anyone have suggestions on what else we should do. Are stag films still cool? Should we play a little poker, or any other games prior to heading out on the bus? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks...
BRA

Havasu Hangin'
10-08-2005, 11:18 AM
It is proper ediquette to invite all the people on Hot Boat.
:D

76ANTHONY
10-08-2005, 11:21 AM
its customary to get drunk and stupid, anything else is how much of a freind you are....

Deano
10-08-2005, 11:21 AM
get him a freshly charged 18v makita battery for the drill the girls bring.

Jordy
10-08-2005, 11:23 AM
And definately more strippers. :D :D :D

Flashover
10-08-2005, 11:23 AM
Everybody helps to pay the strippers, and all you need to get him is a case of beer, remember were guys do we need anything else? We don't want a preasant from our buddy, just beer.... :crossx: :crossx:

dimarcobros
10-08-2005, 11:24 AM
I just threw one for a buddy of mine and we went to the river. There were 8 of us so everyone except the bachelor pitched in. I made shirts for everyone as a "gift". If you don't ask for help from everyone that could get a little pricy on your end.
DMB

OGShocker
10-08-2005, 11:26 AM
It is proper ediquette to invite all the people on Hot Boat.
This is twice in one week when we have agreed on issues here in ***boat. Do you think the world is going to be safe if this trend continues? :crossx:

Havasu Hangin'
10-08-2005, 11:32 AM
This is twice in one week when we have agreed on issues here in ***boat.
If he doesn't invite us, i'm just gonna have to go beat him with a 4' aluminum bar.

abraman1326
10-08-2005, 12:35 PM
Hey, anyone that wants to come is invited. It'll be here in Vacaville which is about 30 min SW of Sacramento. We've got 2 strippers, and a brand new party bus from a freind of my dads w/ plasma screem TV's for the Girls Gone Wild vida all the way there and back. So if you really are interested in coming, please let me know. Anyway, I appreciate all the help. This is my 1st one thrown, so I just wanted to check. The beer is paid for. I was actually thinking about the shirts, but after spending about 1300 on entertainment and limo, I decided against it. Thank you for all the input...
BRA

riverracerx
10-08-2005, 01:12 PM
Ratio should be 2:1
2 guys to every stripper. Otherwise you end up in the front of the bus while the strippers seem to stay at the back. And if you are pitching in and don't get a grab you will be pissed.
The more people donate to the cause, the more girls, the more fun. Money=fun.