PDA

View Full Version : SPAM!!!!! Big Screen Tv's

cdog
10-09-2005, 08:39 AM
I've got two mitsubishi big screen tv's that I want to sell. The first one is a Reg. screen 55 inch, built in 1997. It works good but needs a slight tune up. The tv guy gave me a quote for $300 bucks for the tune up. This would be a great tv for a game room or bar. I'll let it go for $250 bucks. Sorry no pics.
The second is a mitsubishi 50 inch reg. screen tv that was hardly ever used. I might have 800 hours on it total. It was built in 2002. It's in great shape and works perfect. The price for this one is $650. Sorry no pics.
Shoot me a pm and i'll get back to you asap.
Thanks,
Corey

cdog
10-10-2005, 08:05 AM
Bump!

Jordy
10-10-2005, 08:25 AM
When you say it needs a tuneup, what are you referring to, specifically?
Thanks, j
Oil change, spark plugs and wires, fuel filters, and a good chasis lube. :D

cdog
10-10-2005, 08:27 AM
When you say it needs a tuneup, what are you referring to, specifically?
Thanks, j
The TV tech guy came over because I was getting little lines across the screen. He said it's a common thing for it to happen. He really did'nt go into much detail other than it could be fixed for $300. He also warranty's his work for a year. It is still watchable right now. You just have pin point lines. That's why it's cheap. You should have it fixed. The otherwise the TV's in great shape.

cdog
10-10-2005, 08:29 AM
Oil change, spark plugs and wires, fuel filters, and a good chasis lube. :D
You forgot about the window washer fluid. You're no Mr. Goodwrench! :D

Jordy
10-10-2005, 08:36 AM
You forgot about the window washer fluid. You're no Mr. Goodwrench! :D
Nah, my TV has auto fill window washer fluid. Maintenance free. I though they all did after congress passed legislation in '95 mandating window washer fluid generators be standard equipment on all big screen tv's sold in the US. ;)

cdog
10-10-2005, 10:38 AM
CDog, can you shoot me the model number on the 55"? Thanks.
The model # is TS-5545. Let me know if you need anything else. It also comes with a stand.

Jyruiz
10-10-2005, 10:43 AM
The TV tech guy came over because I was getting little lines across the screen. He said it's a common thing for it to happen. He really did'nt go into much detail other than it could be fixed for $300. He also warranty's his work for a year. It is still watchable right now. You just have pin point lines. That's why it's cheap. You should have it fixed. The otherwise the TV's in great shape.
Sounds like the convergance needs to be adjusted, you can do this yoursefl by going into the service menu. The info is out in the net, I have done this for many of my friends and it is simple.