PDA

View Full Version : Rats dumb as a bag of rocks

Steve 1
10-09-2005, 08:49 AM
H.R.3893 SUMMARY AS OF:
9/26/2005--Introduced.
Gasoline for America's Security Act of 2005 - Sets forth a statutory framework in the wake of Hurricanes Katrina and Rita to: (1) increase refinery capacity for gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel, and jet fuel; (2) reduce environmental and other regulations affecting refineries under the Clean Air Act; and (3) coordinate permitting requirements and other regulations affecting refineries at the federal, state, and local levels.
Republicans voted 212 Yes 13 No 6 no votes
Rats voted 196 No 6 no votes
Independent ½ Rat 1 No
The finial 212 Yes 210 No
These are the same stupid bastards that cry about the cost of fuel and look how they vote
Every evil has a Rat behind it!

Forkin' Crazy
10-10-2005, 05:54 AM
That's about right. Not like their livelyhoods depended on it like mine does. :(

SmokinLowriderSS
10-10-2005, 11:38 AM
Well, ya see, what needs to happen is that the govt needs to subsidize the price of the gasoline, so that you & I can pay a DECENT price. There is no money to do that so we'll need an income tax hike, but only on the rich. We'll do like Clinton did, raise taxes on the rich only, only those above $35,000 income, because the poor already pay too much.
Also, the govt needs to outlaw all vehicles that get less than 37mpg, which means all those big nasty SUV's & trucks, all the boats, all planes, train locomotives. everything has to go high-mileage & electric. There will have to be more research on some of that and the govt needs to fund that too.
Did I do good? I tried to get that into my best "Demolib-speak" and I think I solved the problem. :wink: :wink:

H2OT TIMES
10-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Smokin,
Damn boy you need to run for office. I believe you got it figured out.

HM
10-11-2005, 03:42 PM
These are the same stupid bastards that cry about the cost of fuel and look how they vote
Every evil has a Rat behind it!
Dude...don't you it is odd that they scream about the cost of fuel and then vote this way? I am tellling you, it is all part of Amplexus Ingnotus. These extreme groups exist to create the environment so that things like oil will cost a fortune. They already have alternatives that are fully functional, but, at the current pricing, the return would be longer. By making current resources go out of site, we will all be glad to pay an arm and a leg for the alternatives. It makes too much sense for me to have made this up while not sleeping for 3 days. :D

SmokinLowriderSS
10-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Smokin,
Damn boy you need to run for office. I believe you got it figured out.
Thx for the insult. :D
I'd be too anti-PC anyhow. I'd have press conferences like Rumsfeld and a couple of generals have had: "What don't you understand about that question being STUPID?!??!?!? Next!" :D :D

You Te
10-11-2005, 04:27 PM
It's a fuuucked up world get over it guys.