PDA

View Full Version : Most Awkward Birth Announcement.....ever..

Jbb
10-09-2005, 12:29 PM
lol.... (http://chriscagle.musiccitynetworks.com/?inc=5&news_id=6669)

Jordy
10-09-2005, 12:31 PM
Oops... :D

Kilrtoy
10-09-2005, 12:36 PM
DAMN, That has to suck.....

uvindex
10-09-2005, 12:56 PM
I hate it when that happens. :D

Boa1277
10-09-2005, 12:59 PM
Damn, groupie :mad:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-09-2005, 03:35 PM
I think that relationship is doooooooommmmmmeeeddddd.
I like his music. He has a great song called "Cuz the chicks dig it."

Red Horse
10-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Oh yeah that is kinda awkward. But it sure makes the mother look like a cheatin *****. Good for him for posting it.

imirsh1
10-09-2005, 03:49 PM
I can see it now when the baby popped out and it was (lets say) a black baby,He saying god damn that limo driver!

ECeptor
10-09-2005, 05:19 PM
DNA test - negative!!! Ouch!

NuckinFutz
10-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Sucks to be Chris right about now.

CandyA$$
10-09-2005, 05:22 PM
Well it is out in the open now :supp:

76ANTHONY
10-09-2005, 05:25 PM
Dam Thats Just So Wrong In So Many Ways

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-09-2005, 05:31 PM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doh !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBTAHITI
10-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Shoulda moved out of the trailer park 10 months ago!

ColeTR2
10-09-2005, 06:14 PM
Many a man! has rocked someone else child unbeknownst to him.

Keith
10-10-2005, 08:04 AM
He should write a song about it. Who knows, might be a hit!

Man-de-lone
10-10-2005, 08:13 AM
"As many of you are aware, I had been anxiously awaiting the addition of a new baby to my life. The baby has been born and both mother and child are in good health. Since the birth, however, we have discovered that biologically, the child is not mine.
As excited as I was about becoming a new father, my disappointment is equally as strong. So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further on this very personal matter. I'm thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and understanding."
Yup, wrote a song about it, it goes like this.....
That lil boy,
no, he twernt mine
but I paid for his momma
just bout all the time
She done me good
then done me wrong
that's why I wrote
this here song
Poppas you better make sure
that the momma
she stays pure
But better to know now
just what could have been,
so I can quit payin'
before he's eighteen...
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D

JetBoatRich
10-10-2005, 08:14 AM
Good to see they kept it quiet :notam:

Dusty Times
10-10-2005, 08:16 AM
Now that's funny :hammer2:

Keith
10-10-2005, 08:42 AM
Man-de-lone, You are killing me!
^^^^^ dat man has talent!

NorCal Gameshow
10-10-2005, 11:35 AM
So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private....
o.k.I won't say anything...
She done me good
then done me wrong
that's why I wrote
this here song
mandy, ya' better copyright it :D :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Looks like she lost her meal ticket.

LUVNLIFE
10-10-2005, 11:55 AM
He must be a Tom Leykis listener and went and got the DNA test :D

cxr133
10-10-2005, 12:45 PM
please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further '
He puts this all over the internet??
and he wants it to remain private??

ahhell
10-10-2005, 12:48 PM
So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private .............???????????
The web is a perfect place to post this so it will remain private :hammer2: :D

Seadog
10-11-2005, 07:52 AM
To me, the posting was wrong in many ways.
I watched a news story about how testing had shown one in three children were not of the husband. The story was about the debate to make DNA testing of babies at birth mandatory. The premise was that it was easy to do then and the cost was a minimal addition to the birth cost. It provided a means to match the child if a tragedy happened. On the negative, they brought up that if found to be the result of someone other than the husband, it could destroy a marriage.
They also went into the problems with children of cheating. In many states, the husband has to pay child support, even if he is not the father. The theory is that otherwise the state would wind up supporting the child. That is not fair. I cannot imagine being told that my child was not mine, but I would have to pay to support a cheating spouse. Talk of adding insult to injury! Yet, I as a taxpayer, do not feel it is my job to support some bimbo that cheats. The losers are the children, but how do you punish the people at fault and not the children?

lucky
10-11-2005, 08:24 AM
geeeezzzz at least he could have posted a link to the "birth " :D

Man-de-lone
10-11-2005, 08:46 AM
I watched a news story about how testing had shown one in three children were not of the husband. The story was about the debate to make DNA testing of babies at birth mandatory. The premise was that it was easy to do then and the cost was a minimal addition to the birth cost. It provided a means to match the child if a tragedy happened. On the negative, they brought up that if found to be the result of someone other than the husband, it could destroy a marriage.
They also went into the problems with children of cheating. In many states, the husband has to pay child support, even if he is not the father. The theory is that otherwise the state would wind up supporting the child. That is not fair. I cannot imagine being told that my child was not mine, but I would have to pay to support a cheating spouse. Talk of adding insult to injury! Yet, I as a taxpayer, do not feel it is my job to support some bimbo that cheats. The losers are the children, but how do you punish the people at fault and not the children?
I have heard of court cases where this has happened. Wife cheats, get pregnant, kid is born, truth comes out.....but hubby still has to pay. Court ruling....bullshit.

MsDrmr
10-11-2005, 08:53 AM
I think though in so many marriages if your cheating, it's pretty much a marriage ender anyway. Some marriages can withstand that kind of test, but not many. If she was cheating in the first place, seems she/he was not happy and that lead to looking for fulfillment outside the relationship, most of the time, a new child in the house will not fix that.

boxscore
10-11-2005, 09:04 AM
"As many of you are aware, I had been anxiously awaiting the addition of a new baby to my life. The baby has been born and both mother and child are in good health. Since the birth, however, we have discovered that biologically, the child is not mine.
As excited as I was about becoming a new father, my disappointment is equally as strong. So out of respect for all that are involved, please allow this situation to remain private and know that I will not be commenting further on this very personal matter. I'm thanking you in advance for your kind cooperation and understanding."
Yup, wrote a song about it, it goes like this.....
That lil boy,
no, he twernt mine
but I paid for his momma
just bout all the time
She done me good
then done me wrong
that's why I wrote
this here song
Poppas you better make sure
that the momma
she stays pure
But better to know now
just what could have been,
so I can quit payin'
before he's eighteen...
:sqeyes: :sqeyes: :sqeyes: :D
Mandy... you got some mad country skills... i.e. "TWERNT" LMFAO

Wet Dream
10-11-2005, 10:09 AM
It wasn't his wife, it was his girlfriend, Apparently she wasn't too bright and thought there was something better than a great new country star. GF or wife, its still equally as crushing to him, but might be easier for him to move on without the battle of a divorce.

MsDrmr
10-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Possibly, I don't get peeps that do that, when I marry/date, it's commited, I could never cheat on someone, the guilt alone would kill me.

lucky
10-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Possibly, I don't get peeps that do that, when I marry/date, it's commited, I could never cheat on someone, the guilt alone would kill me.
yea my ex was "commited " I wonder how she likes the rubber room :D

MsDrmr
10-11-2005, 01:24 PM
yea my ex was "commited " I wonder how she likes the rubber room :D
okay smartalec, thats not what I meant.