PDA

View Full Version : Hey Deb ....

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 01:30 PM
so did you get to try the jackhammer or what? :D

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 01:32 PM
no, it was pretty big and heavy, but I did take a sledgehammer to some of the tile last night.................that was fun! :jawdrop:
They guy is jackhammerinhg away right now......it's so loud!!! We are all hold up in our room, at the far end of the house, with the door closed....Me, my three dogs, two cats and one of my daughters........... :jawdrop:
All our furniture is pushed into the living/dinning room....it's a little cluttered right now............now Halloween party for us :eek:

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 01:35 PM
I thought Scream wouldn't let you use the sledgehammer? What changed his mind or did you do it anyway? :supp: :devil: :D :wink:

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 01:37 PM
I "talked" him into it :D
My middle daughter took a couple of swings as well...... :D

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 01:38 PM
Did it feel good smashing something to bits? :D

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 01:41 PM
YES!!!!!
I think (if my back wasn't so bad) I could do that for a living.............but the guy said, it gets "old" after awhile. I had to hit the tile, while on my knees, because of my back.
My back is messed up today, I pinched a nerve on my right side, my right leg is numb and I have this REALLY BAD PAIN, just above my butt :D
seriously..........ouch.......... :lightsabe

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 01:44 PM
:squiggle: Ouch. Sorry to hear that - pain really sucks. Hope it gets better soon. :clover: You take something to help take the edge off? Like say a jello shot or 8 ... I hear you're a pro at those. :wink: :D

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 01:46 PM
I suck at eating jello shots.........or maybe I don't suck and that is my problem............nope, drinking a Hefeweitzen though (yum) :D

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 01:48 PM
I suck at eating jello shots.........or maybe I don't suck and that is my problem............nope, drinking a Hefeweitzen though (yum) :D
A who what now? :confused: :D WTF is that?

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 01:50 PM
Beer :D
It's good with a slice of lemon

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 01:57 PM
Beer :D
It's good with a slice of lemon
Beer is never good IMO :yuk: :D lemon or not .... blechy! Oh okay wait Labatt Maximum Ice was okay and there was this beverage that's now discontinued called Sarasota it was 0.05% alcohol and was orange flavored but it tasted like tolerable de-alcoholized beer. :D
I like the hard stuff. LOL! On so many levels! :D

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 01:58 PM
Beer is never good IMO :yuk: :D lemon or not .... blechy! Oh okay wait Labatt Maximum Ice was okay and there was this beverage that's now discontinued called Sarasota it was 0.05% alcohol and was orange flavored but it tasted like tolerable de-alcoholized beer. :D
I like the hard stuff. LOL! On so many levels! :D
lol :D
FM likes the "hard" stuff
:D lol

FMluvswater
10-09-2005, 02:05 PM
lol :D
FM likes the "hard" stuff
:D lol
You have NO idea! :D :D :D

Debbolas
10-09-2005, 02:47 PM
:wink:

76ANTHONY
10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
debbolas, when you become a serial killer im taking you out of my sig line ok? :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D

Debbolas
10-10-2005, 02:52 PM
debbolas, when you become a serial killer im taking you out of my sig line ok? :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
Please explain, why would I become a serial kiler? I just wanted to hit the tile :D with a really big hammer :D over :D AND OVER :D again :D