PDA

View Full Version : Shocker Racing results

Havasu Doug
10-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Shocker Racing results:
Shocker Racing finished 1st in Division 5 and 4th overall in today's Parker 300.
Congratulations to Mark, Bill, and Danny for a job well done! :D

Jordy
10-09-2005, 06:03 PM
Nice work guys. Congrats!!!! :D

Mrs.Racer277
10-09-2005, 06:06 PM
Woo Hoo Congrats. :) :)

Mohave Vice
10-09-2005, 06:57 PM
Congrats!!

Kilrtoy
10-09-2005, 07:25 PM
AWESOME, congrats guys....

Windy
10-09-2005, 07:26 PM
Sweet...Doug, did you get my message today?

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-09-2005, 07:32 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk121YYUS')
Whooo Hooooo! Way to go! Wish I could have watched it.
Thanks for the update, Doug.

BigDoug
10-09-2005, 10:02 PM
It was an awesome boat race and meeting people from the boards too, it was very cool :D

Havasu Doug
10-09-2005, 10:26 PM
Yes, I did but not until I got back to the room. I don't get a signal on the river, but do on the second floor of the Best Western.
You should have come along. Megan and I just spent the last hour with Joe and Candi. :D

Havasu Doug
10-09-2005, 10:27 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_9_1.gif ('http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb008_ZNxmk121YYUS')
Whooo Hooooo! Way to go! Wish I could have watched it.
Thanks for the update, Doug.
Your welcome Angie. :D I'll build a gallery sometime next week with all the pics and mpegs I got. :D

LBZROCKS
10-10-2005, 12:42 AM
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! we're proud to have been a part (or at least in spirit!)
:clover: :clover:
Shocker Racing results:
Shocker Racing finished 1st in Division 5 and 4th overall in today's Parker 300.

Riverkid
10-10-2005, 03:20 AM
Shocker Racing results:
4th Overall too. Way to go guys. That's how we do it!!! :D

JetBoatRich
10-10-2005, 05:09 AM
That is cool, sounds like a great day out on the water :wink:
ANY PICTURES?

Havasu Doug
10-10-2005, 05:24 AM
AWESOME!!! CONGRATS GUYS!!! we're proud to have been a part (or at least in spirit!)
:clover: :clover:
My daughter sat underneath your awning all day. Thanks for sending it. :D

burtandnancy
10-10-2005, 08:37 AM
Any other class results?

Mrs.Racer277
10-10-2005, 08:38 AM
Any other class results?
Check Just Jets. :)

tpmarine.com
10-10-2005, 08:49 AM
Congrats to Team Shocker... :D

AZKC
10-10-2005, 09:23 AM
Nice job guys and gals :cool:

superdave013
10-10-2005, 12:56 PM
The shocker team did their homework and it showed on race day.
Not only did they go out and win but they had hands down one of the best looking rigs out there too.
congrats guys

missboatnam1
10-10-2005, 03:06 PM
it was awsome, team shocker totally rocked..congrats to a job well done to all of you, danelle your such a little sweetheart.....it was great meeting all the new peeps from the boards......and chris (lbz)....i was so confused when i seen your tarp there.........i always see it a the race track with joey...it kind of threw me off ;) ....
over all, it was a great race, and a great time.....code blue did run, unfortanlly i think he blew the engine.....but my hats off to jim, code blue, for putting so much time and effort into it....you worked your ass off for it....and did great till the boat blew....but like the annocer said...the boats are droping like flys....1st 5 laps, a good precentage dident even make it....
doug tell little megan hi!! shes a sweetie....there is so many nice things id like to say about this weekend, and all the awsome people i met, but id be here all day .......joe and candi, thank you for the ride home, and bill, thank you for the nice comfy bed.....who ever didnet make it this year, you definetly need to try to make it next year...it was a blast :D :D ...big doug you forgot to give me my shirt....i was going to strut it today ;) ..oh well next time.....
football today is crazy :confused: :confused:

BigDoug
10-10-2005, 03:26 PM
Tina, your right i did forget your shirt :hammer2: so i owe you one, we'll get it together soon i promise :wink:

missboatnam1
10-10-2005, 03:39 PM
Tina, your right i did forget your shirt :hammer2: so i owe you one, we'll get it together soon i promise :wink:
ok big doug :D im just givin ya a hard time... :D

Riverkid
10-10-2005, 03:47 PM
So what did the bet between teams end up looking like? :jawdrop: :D :D

JetBoatRich
10-10-2005, 04:38 PM
Doug must be nice close to all the action :D we will be in Parker in two weeks :D
By the way isn't it time to change tha Avatar :D

Silver
10-10-2005, 05:06 PM
Great job team SKOCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BADBLOWN572
10-10-2005, 06:42 PM
This weekend was better that I ever could have hoped for. We definitely had the BEST crew and supporters to help us out. Without our crew there is no way that we could have done nearly as well. I definitely have to thank everyone that was involved in getting Shocker Racing to the finish line. All of our sponsors were great and I can not stress enough how awesome our crew was.
When we went out, Bill, Mark, and I said that we were going to run our own race. Consistency paid off big time!!! Out of all of the boats that ran, only 60% finished. The water was rough as can be and we just kept it safe and bottom side down. The results were awesome. 1st in Div 5, and 4th overall.
I definitely have to say a big thank you to Danielle for trusting us with her boat and letting us use her baby. I am still on an adrenaline high right now and I can't wait for next year when we have to defend our title.
Congrats to all of those that entered and thanks for keeping it safe and not having any catastrophies.
Danny
BB572

BIGAMIST
10-10-2005, 07:12 PM
Nice job Mark/Team Shocker,wish I could have been there :wink: ,thanks for the phone call today :wink:

barbigrl
10-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Where the heck have you been missy!!! I miss ya!!!
Doug......were you at Roadrunner?? Man I was um......DRUNK!!!!

STV_Keith
10-10-2005, 08:46 PM
Congrats to Team Shocker for an awesome run! Picture perfect. Great to meet everyone involved and see a lot of good friends. Great race and I had a blast. Already looking forward to next year!

C-2
10-10-2005, 08:53 PM
Congrats, that's pretty cool.

DUSTINU
10-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Glad to see a Stoker won it! Good job guys... that water got VERY rough up river when the wind kicked up. Nice driving!

Squirtin Thunder
10-10-2005, 10:01 PM
We would also like to thank Team Shocker for giving Jim all the late night help. Congrats to the Team !!!
Just got back from the hospital, Jim is doing fine and is resting comfortably. It has been a long day for him, what with all the poking and proding they are doing. He did say that next year you guys better bring your "A" game. LOL He is actually already planning a special engine that he will break in with plenty of time to spare. Considering everything he has just gone thru, he is in good spirits. After all racing is not only a competitive sport but a family of friends helping each other out when needed.
Thanks to all.
Mrs ST

BigDoug
10-10-2005, 10:59 PM
Donna, have Jim give me a call when he's up for it !! :rollside:

Havasu Doug
10-11-2005, 04:37 AM
Where the heck have you been missy!!! I miss ya!!!
Doug......were you at Roadrunner?? Man I was um......DRUNK!!!!
This was my first Parker trip that I didn't go to the Roadrunner.
Next time for sure though. :D

barbigrl
10-11-2005, 07:01 AM
This was my first Parker trip that I didn't go to the Roadrunner.
Next time for sure though. :D
Ok I was just making sure I didn't ignore you or something..... :redface: Well we missed you!! It was a good time!! A Parker Allstar reunion.... :D

riverbound
10-11-2005, 07:15 AM
I just wanted to say congrats to Team Shocker....... I will post the pics of the cleebration party later.
You guys were the greatest group of guests and are welcome to stay with me ANYTIME. :D
Thanks for the fun weekend

jackpunx
10-11-2005, 09:04 AM
Like Danny said it was a GREAT weekend. I have to thank all of the peeps that stepped up to lend a hand we really could not have done it with out you guys. For those of you that have never been to a Endurance race, pit stops can make or break you, but this crew had every nut and bolt re-tightened, gassed up and back on the water with time to spare every time. So to Bill Sr., Sean, Trevor, Brian, Keith, Todd, Doug, Jim, and John this win is as much yours as ours. I also want to thank our scorers Danielle, Kathy, Shelli, and Charlaine. (Talk about a boring job :yuk: ) also a huge thanks to Barbie(Trevor’s Wife) for keeping us up to date on when to pit.
I finally want to thank Danielle for letting us rip apart her boat and turn it into a race boat. I am sorry for scaring the wee wee out of you a couple of times :wink:
To Mark and Danny- I will be your Wing Man any time :)
Thanks again to our Sponsors. I guess it's time to start getting ready for the next race!!!!
I’m at a loss for words.. What a great weekend..
When we started this.. we just wanted to finish. I cant thank Riverbound enough for putting up with us.
And to the crew.. so many people helped and each one of them were key in the end result.
in my last leg I lost my goggles in the second lap.. did about another 11 with out them.. So when they called me in I was very happy.. then the results started coming in.... I was beside myself..
I think consistency got us to the end.. All of us pulled laps with in 8 seconds of each other.. Every nut and bolt was checked in every pit stop like clock work..
To our crew chief Bill Sr.. He orchestrated an amazing team of people..
Bill, Danny,
Do we have permission to buzz the tower?
Danielle,
Thanks for letting us use your boat for this race.. it was a dream come true for me..
I love you

jackpunx
10-11-2005, 09:14 AM
I almost forgot to thank Al (Johns Custom Marine)for all your help.
but the bottom line is.. No matter who was going to win div 5.. It was going to be a Stoker!
Im glad it was ours :)

Parker Angel Devil
10-11-2005, 09:14 AM
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!

barbigrl
10-11-2005, 09:21 AM
CONGRATS EVERYONE!!!
WELL SHIT BE DAMMED!! look who has joined ***boat!!!! :D bout time!

Parker Angel Devil
10-11-2005, 09:22 AM
WELL SHIT BE DAMMED!! look who has joined ***boat!!!! :D bout time!
I have officially jumped in the shark tank!

mbrown2
10-11-2005, 12:17 PM
Congrats guys....we did not make it down to the race but Tyson Ross was down there in AM and said there were some pretty quick rigs in your class, so a win on that day in that wind is pretty dam HUGE....Great job to the drivers and team.

Parker Angel Devil
10-11-2005, 12:19 PM
Congrats guys....we did not make it down to the race but Tyson Ross was down there in AM and said there were some pretty quick rigs in your class, so a win on that day in that wind is pretty dam HUGE....Great job to the drivers and team.
Hey there -- did you see me & Barbigrl waving at you up by the dam?

jackpunx
10-11-2005, 12:20 PM
thanks Mike :wink:

mbrown2
10-11-2005, 12:22 PM
Hey there -- did you see me & Barbigrl waving at you up by the dam?
Yes, I did...you guys were in the deck boat....we were floating a couple 100 yards apart...guess your boat floats faster then mine :)...not sure if I have met you before, but welcome the boards... :)

riverbound
10-11-2005, 12:42 PM
I’m at a loss for words.. What a great weekend..
When we started this.. we just wanted to finish. I cant thank Riverbound enough for putting up with us.
I love you
You are welcome in my house anytime, there was no "putting up with you guys". The whole crew was perfect and I would hope that I have house guests like you guys everytime.
But saying you love me is taking it too far :D

jackpunx
10-11-2005, 12:44 PM
You are welcome in my house anytime, there was no "putting up with you guys". The whole crew was perfect and I would hope that I have house guests like you guys everytime.
I love you :D
Well.. I guess I love you too then Bill :D

Squirtin Thunder
10-11-2005, 01:43 PM
I want to thank everyone that helped us out !!!
We had a good plan but even the best plans have snags.
Our biggest problem of this whole deal was I started too late.
I also want to thank all of you, here on HB, for the kind words !!!
They think that I am fine right now and are unsure what or why this happend.
I am going back tomarrow for more tests. They are being very thurrow. They are not leaving a single vain untouched. So far the only thing they have found was that my potasium is low.
I know one thing forsure is that my team, Code Blue Racing was the best on the river. We worked hard. Team Shocker comes in a very close second and The Short Bus crew are great also. Amanda I still think I earned that bikini top of yours !!! I will trade you for a CBR T-Shirt !!! Bruce, Squezzing Spectra thank you for your help. Jason and Bill I owe you guys big time. I think I will have you guys do the Nov. driving duties for me. That is right !!! In Nov. the SCSC is having there season opener.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-11-2005, 01:48 PM
There are 2 other threads with the pics. :D
Jim, glad you are feeling better. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye. Don't try and stop me when we are headed to the Roadrunner. :shift:

h2oski2fast
10-11-2005, 01:54 PM
ok, enough blowing each other with "thank you's' and "i love you's" !! how about some freaking pictures already. not one of you had a camera ? let's see the vessel's, boobs, rd's house anything for those of us who couldn't be out there. :sqeyes: :cool: :D - keyes
If you had been there, you wouldn't need pictures of RD's house.

riverbound
10-11-2005, 01:54 PM
ok, enough blowing each other with "thank you's' and "i love you's" !! how about some freaking pictures already. not one of you had a camera ? let's see the vessel's, boobs, rd's house anything for those of us who couldn't be out there. :sqeyes: :cool: :D - keyes
There are plenty of Pic threads already. just look for 'em. most of them are even easy to find they usually have "pics" in the title.

riverbound
10-11-2005, 01:55 PM
Don't try and stop me when we are headed to the Roadrunner. :shift:
Now I know why I love you :D

bordsmnj
10-11-2005, 01:59 PM
Buuuurrrrrp. :D

riverbound
10-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Buuuurrrrrp. :D
Shaaaart :supp:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-11-2005, 02:09 PM
LOl, love the new sig Bill. :D

riverbound
10-11-2005, 02:10 PM
LOl, love the new sig Bill. :D
:D :D :D

riverbound
10-11-2005, 02:11 PM
found em' .... smart a ss - i just got on line and wasn't looking elsewhere, i had only been on this results thread ...... :idea: :messedup: - nice pics danny - keyes
LOL :D