PDA

View Full Version : Koretsky/Allen Pro stock crash

david_396
10-10-2005, 09:11 AM
both drivers recuperating.
This is brutal!
http://media.putfile.com/KoretskyVSAllen/wide
Both guys are relatively fine. Here is a link to the NHRA update.
http://www.nhra.com/apcm/templates/...d=8540&zoneid=8

AZKC
10-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Holy crap :supp:

dicudmore
10-10-2005, 09:22 AM
the good news is that it sounds as though Bruce and Kenny are going to be fine, thats all we can ask after something like that :D

callbob4homes
10-10-2005, 12:28 PM
saw that on the qualifying show Sat. and they showed it from lots of different angles. Horrendous wreck, but shows the quality and safety built in by the chassis manufactures. and alot of help from the man upstairs I would think. Anybody home today, the eliminations are on ESPN2 at 4 Cal time, and for sure they will replay it.
Looking for Ron Capps to win funny car!

rrrr
10-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Article in the morning paper sez they are both OK. Allen has a mild concussion. Really amazing, a testament to the safety of the cars.
Yeah, I'm kinda pulling for Capps too. Nice guy, and it's cool to see him having a good season after slogging along with the Snake for so long.

Sleek-Jet
10-11-2005, 05:18 AM
So how about that funny car points race... :idea: :D

MagicMtnDan
10-11-2005, 06:25 AM
Could have been much worse - glad they're OK and wil race again. :cool:

Dusty Times
10-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Very amazed that they both survived with minor injuries. Glad their is so much safety built into the chassis these days.
Where was that race?

Sleek-Jet
10-11-2005, 07:32 AM
Very amazed that they both survived with minor injuries. Glad their is so much safety built into the chassis these days.
Where was that race?
Dallas...

dicudmore
10-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Where was that race?
Dallas...Texas Motorplex :wink:

rrrr
10-11-2005, 08:05 AM
So how about that funny car points race... :idea: :D
Just amazing that Scelzi redlighted. Only the second time in his pro career. That surre was a big shuffle, and whaddya know the old truck driver came out on top.
I was planning on driving down to watch on Sunday morning. Stayed up until 2:45 AM partying, so that was that...... :sleeping: :sleeping:
Good race.

Sleek-Jet
10-11-2005, 08:19 AM
Just amazing that Scelzi redlighted. Only the second time in his pro career. That surre was a big shuffle, and whaddya know the old truck driver came out on top.
I was planning on driving down to watch on Sunday morning. Stayed up until 2:45 AM partying, so that was that...... :sleeping: :sleeping:
Good race.
I'd like to see Scelzi win it this year, or Capps, or hell, even one of the Force guys. :D

Keith
10-12-2005, 06:35 AM
We were there Friday, really a scary crash. Both are now home now, Kenny took a lot of punishment. We wish the drivers a rapid recovery.
NHRA news (http://www.nhra.com/apcm/templates/news_template.asp?articleid=8635&zoneid=8)