PDA

View Full Version : My one and only Irvine Pic....

bunny 166
10-11-2005, 08:31 AM
So finally, Guru and I have an eye to eye meeting.....He loved me, of course! :D He was so nice and promised he was not Kevin Boyntin, and smiled alot, too....J/K Tony....pleasure to meet you and the Mrs. Thanks Gordy and Kattie for all the fun....So glad Ty is OK--that was some scary stuff....Nice to see you Jerry and Rich...There were some great machines out at Irvine; thanks for the fun! :wink:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1462.JPG

Kindsvater Flat
10-11-2005, 09:02 AM
Its amazing how the 3 of you are taller than the queen.

bunny 166
10-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Its amazing how the 3 of you are taller than the queen.
I am not taller than anyone, KVF.... :eat: Be nice....It was a beautiful day out there.... :clover:

Unforgiven
10-11-2005, 01:39 PM
I am not taller than anyone, KVF.... :eat: Be nice....It was a beautiful day out there.... :clover:
I thought everyone was taller than Tony

Your Dog Spot
10-11-2005, 07:25 PM
I thought everyone was taller than Tony
Don't you have a boat to pick up? :rolleyes:

uclahater
10-12-2005, 02:06 PM
If I would have known there was going to be a photo opportunity with Bunny :idea: I would have driven all the way there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Bunny is Gordy OK with you hangin from Guru's balls too :idea:

lucky
10-12-2005, 02:12 PM
If I would have known there was going to be a photo opportunity with Bunny :idea: I would have driven all the way there :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
jerry's the one that looks uncomfy ! :D I'm thinking she's just gave him a thong check ...

the real k-boat king
10-12-2005, 02:22 PM
Bunny is Gordy OK with you hangin from Guru's balls too :idea:bunny can do what ever she want's, see's a good friend so be careful. :argue: :cool:

the real k-boat king
10-12-2005, 02:23 PM
jerry's the one that looks uncomfy ! :D I'm thinking she's just gave him a thong check ...tony told me jerry was wearing a thong. :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

the real k-boat king
10-12-2005, 05:47 PM
Bunny is Gordy OK with you hangin from Guru's balls too :idea:just jealous because you weren't there to hold his balls for him. :eek:

uclahater
10-12-2005, 07:53 PM
just jealous because you weren't there to hold his balls for him. :eek:
Gordy I tried to hold yours once to, but Katie had them in her purse :2purples: :hammerhea

the real k-boat king
10-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Gordy I tried to hold yours once to, but Katie had them in her purse :2purples: :hammerheamy wife didn't tell me i couldn't race, must mean you never had any balls. :sleeping:

bunny 166
10-12-2005, 08:16 PM
I'll send you an autographed copy if you like.... :p
As for hanging off balls, I guess there is no one hanging off yours? Too bad... ...:crossx:

bunny 166
10-12-2005, 08:16 PM
jerry's the one that looks uncomfy ! :D I'm thinking she's just gave him a thong check ...
I think J would like it! :D You know I'm kiddin' Jerry.... ;)

bunny 166
10-12-2005, 08:17 PM
bunny can do what ever she want's, see's a good friend so be careful. :argue: :cool:
Thanks G!! :p :p

uclahater
10-13-2005, 06:41 AM
my wife didn't tell me i couldn't race, must mean you never had any balls. :sleeping:
My wife keeps my balls in a steel safe :cry: :cry: :cry:

uclahater
10-13-2005, 06:42 AM
I'll send you an autographed copy if you like.... :p
As for hanging off balls, I guess there is no one hanging off yours? Too bad... ...:crossx:
6 kids does that to a guy :hammerhea :2purples:

Unforgiven
10-13-2005, 09:53 AM
Don't you have a boat to pick up? :rolleyes:
there's one left to pick up and it's not jelled yet..the other one is gone