PDA

View Full Version : Irvine Lake V-Drive Regatta October 8 & 9

irvinelake
10-11-2005, 09:22 AM
We were really sorry for what happened to Dave, the good news is that we found the engine this morning (Monday) and we'll be pulling it out tomorrow.
Want to thank everyone for the turnout; it was a beautiful day and I think all who participated were happy with the fact that everyone had a chance to run their boats; it never got crowded and everyone made some great passes.
Plans for the next regatta are already underway - we'll post as soon as we have info. Thanks again for the great turnout.
Dave N.

dmontzsta
10-11-2005, 10:56 AM
Dave,
We appreciate you taking the time to set this up.
With all the Lakes/Rivers clamping down on everything, it is good to have a gathering like this.

bunny 166
10-11-2005, 11:01 AM
We were really sorry for what happened to Dave, the good news is that we found the engine this morning (Monday) and we'll be pulling it out tomorrow.
Want to thank everyone for the turnout; it was a beautiful day and I think all who participated were happy with the fact that everyone had a chance to run their boats; it never got crowded and everyone made some great passes.
Plans for the next regatta are already underway - we'll post as soon as we have info. Thanks again for the great turnout.
Dave N.
Glad to hear the engine was located...Gordy and crew were out there for a long time looking...Thanks for your hospitality....it was nice meeting your wife...she is lovely. ;)

dossangers
10-11-2005, 11:02 AM
Thanks dave it was great to be on that side of the lake under the trees and cement ramp that makes it worth while to go !! :rollside: :rollside:

river redy
10-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Thanks dave had a great time, and the best part my brother in law almost got beaned by a pine cone better him than the boat, love those burgers!!