PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Spy shots of Ultra's new 25 Deck Boat??

sigepmock
10-11-2005, 02:58 PM
Well it looks like it's official, Ultra put something about it in their latest "News" section on their web site but I haven't seen any pics yet.
Anybody seen the artist rendering yet or the plug?? I guess John West is just too big/busy to return PM's now that he's a big shot TV star :D :hammerhea :D It's alright it happens to the best of them.
Chris
PS This is just me giving John a hard time, I know he is extremely busy and with all the charity work he's been doing I completely understand I just enjoy giving him a hard time every now and then. :devil:

voodoomedman
10-11-2005, 03:22 PM
Well it looks like it's official, Ultra put something about it in their latest "News" section on their web site but I haven't seen any pics yet.
Anybody seen the artist rendering yet or the plug?? I guess John West is just too big/busy to return PM's now that he's a big shot TV star :D :hammerhea :D It's alright it happens to the best of them.
Chris
PS This is just me giving John a hard time, I know he is extremely busy and with all the charity work he's been doing I completely understand I just enjoy giving him a hard time every now and then. :devil:
I think he is in Havasu right now! Or at least he was. The phone may be one thing since he might not always be in the office but he usually answers his PM.

sigepmock
10-12-2005, 10:11 AM
I figured as much ....just giving him a hard time :D

ULTRA28
10-12-2005, 10:31 AM
I"m sorry it has taken me so long to get back to you. Here are some shots of the 26 deck boat. It is a lot further along now, but I don't have any pictures right now.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497front.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497backshot.jpg

Johnwithjm
10-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Chris if you want to swing buy I have a few shots of the boat to look at.

bordsmnj
10-12-2005, 10:42 AM
that things gonna look bitchen. c'mon John post the pics don't make me drive to corona!

sigepmock
10-12-2005, 10:43 AM
John it looks awesome. Really I was just picking on you....I know you're a busy man.....TV show, new designs, etc...I can only imagine......no hard feelings? :confused: :D
Thanks for the update.
Chris

sigepmock
10-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Chris if you want to swing buy I have a few shots of the boat to look at.
Sweet I'll be in your neck of the woods Thursday afternoon. I'll stop by.
Thanks