PDA

View Full Version : Needles This Weekend!

Dogballs
10-11-2005, 03:33 PM
Fellow ***boaters,
I will be goin to Needles this weekend running with a couple other bros. Winter is fast approaching, so make the most of it! Water is plenty deep even early AM and the brews will be o'flowin.
Sincerely,
Balls

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
10-11-2005, 03:52 PM
I am going, see you on the water for Fri. glassoff around willow.

Dogballs
10-11-2005, 04:20 PM
I am going, see you on the water for Fri. glassoff around willow.
Nicely done! Bro that water up there this time of year is off the hook, I will be floatin in the vicinity all weekend! Tell Joe to run that 18' beast this weekend, I wanna see that thing buzzin the tower! :wink:

bradbigsley
10-11-2005, 08:08 PM
balls your a madman.. 3 in a row huh? enjoy..

Dogballs
10-12-2005, 06:40 AM
Bigs,
Get that boat of yours out of dry storage and run it one more time. I know you will wish you did in 2 months when its as cold as schit. The water has been unreal out there and the temp is about 95-97 degrees. I got three other boats going it will be killer
Get it on!
Balls

Dogballs
10-13-2005, 06:02 AM
Well, I know not many people (including myself) :cry: showed up at MC1 so where did everyone go? When the weather gets good and the crowds go away is when the real hot boaters :crossx: should come out.
Any Takers
Or maybe I will just talk to myself on this thread!

Cs19
10-13-2005, 07:29 AM
Balls,all the hotrods are prepping for Ming. :D
LGC and RCB are gonna come hang in the pits and "pre run" the whole racing thing, you should too.

Dogballs
10-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Balls,all the hotrods are prepping for Ming. :D
LGC and RCB are gonna come hang in the pits and "pre run" the whole racing thing, you should too.
I might just have to check it out! I heard you can't drink beer in the pits! This could be a problem for me! :lightsabe
When you say pre-run does that mean i can drive my boat on the track? :confused:
CS, why don't you come out this weekend? I'm sure there is always need for more testing before the nationals. ;)
Sincerely,
Balls

Dogballs
10-13-2005, 10:52 AM
LGC
Roll Darth Vader out this weekend with a fat hooker under the deck. Go back to back. One more trip before the end of the season, there is no wind in the forcast and we have s few good heads coming out.
I will see you Friday Night :220v:
Love,
Balls

LGCDEVIL
10-13-2005, 01:50 PM
LGC
Roll Darth Vader out this weekend with a fat hooker under the deck. Go back to back. One more trip before the end of the season, there is no wind in the forcast and we have s few good heads coming out.
I will see you Friday Night :220v:
Love,
Balls
Where ya staying?

Dogballs
10-13-2005, 03:34 PM
Where ya staying?
PARK MOABI BROTHER!! :hammerhea

Wicked Performance Boats
10-13-2005, 07:25 PM
PARK MOABI BROTHER!! Where are ya staying? Camping? When are ya going and when are ya leaving? I'm going to Parker to pickup my boat this weekend. Maybe we can hookup. Budlight

bradbigsley
10-13-2005, 07:39 PM
i was at moabi 2 weeks ago mon-sat. and it was off the hook. water was/is perfect. BALLS..... sorry cant make it... i have your cd from labor day still check ya later... bigsley :cool:

Cs19
10-13-2005, 07:56 PM
I might just have to check it out! I heard you can't drink beer in the pits! This could be a problem for me! :lightsabe
When you say pre-run does that mean i can drive my boat on the track? :confused:
CS, why don't you come out this weekend? I'm sure there is always need for more testing before the nationals. ;)
Sincerely,
Balls
na you cant run it unless your there on Thurs. morning, not really worth it.Pre-run just means check it out... You can drink, just keep it in a cup and watch for that Ranger. Theres crazy bars downtown for night life, just watch out for dee-bo,he'll steal your bike and your chains.
Testing, thats funny. You know how many times Ive gone to the river with all this testing in mind, but then as soon as I show up Im over it and I just party instead. LOL.
I could tottally pull it off, but Im just gonna kick it at home, maybe make a few new shoes and get the boat all ready. Might hit Cassidy's one night too. : :220v:
line up with ripping no legs, hes got something for that 19 of yours. :cool:
have fun guys..
CS

Dogballs
10-13-2005, 09:14 PM
PARK MOABI BROTHER!! Where are ya staying? Camping? When are ya going and when are ya leaving? I'm going to Parker to pickup my boat this weekend. Maybe we can hookup. Budlight
I will be there friday Am till Monday AM. :cool:

RCB19
10-13-2005, 10:50 PM
I would love to roll but can't pull it. Sucks cuz I know it's gonna be winding down pretty quick. Oh well.

Cs19
10-14-2005, 08:56 AM
Once daylight savings hits..ITS OVER..
We could do a halloween weekend trip to Needles/Laughlin.

Dogballs
10-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Once daylight savings hits..ITS OVER..
We could do a halloween weekend trip to Needles/Laughlin.
Common CS,
I know you can make it. We have a great little group rollin out tomorrow mid-day to site 6 and the weather will be perfect. We will run the boats upriver and check out Krocker and drink some coctails.
LGC are you comin, you know moabi is always a good time!
Balls

LGCDEVIL
10-14-2005, 10:02 AM
???????????????

Dogballs
10-14-2005, 10:33 AM
???????????????
Just do it! :eat:

Cs19
10-14-2005, 06:39 PM
Dogballs vs. Rippingnolegs.
Should be a good one. :boxed:

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
10-14-2005, 07:54 PM
I'm ready, should be a pick um.

Dogballs
10-15-2005, 04:13 AM
I am waxing the bottom right now, I will see you this afternoon

Cs19
10-15-2005, 10:32 AM
LMAO, thats funny Balls. LOL
Nolegs, best install that bottle, its gonna be a showdown.

Wicked Performance Boats
10-17-2005, 06:46 PM
Puppyballs, Where the hell were you this weekend? We came by twice and didn't see you! You throw a hella party :D :D Budlight & Mrs Wicked

Dogballs
10-18-2005, 09:41 AM
Puppyballs, Where the hell were you this weekend? We came by twice and didn't see you! You throw a hella party :D :D Budlight & Mrs Wicked
Budlight,
I was at site 6 all weekend with 2 other boats. Friday & Saturday I went north and ran up to the Needles area. I got your note on my truck. Did you have your boat in the water? I didn't see it!
The weather was unreal Friday but windy on Saturday!
Balls

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
10-18-2005, 09:53 AM
DOG, I searched for ya on Fri till about dark, Went just south of bridge but ran out of daylight/fuel. Never dropped in on Sat., too windy and worked on tractor all day. See ya'll in Tweakersfield.

Dogballs
10-18-2005, 02:46 PM
DOG, I searched for ya on Fri till about dark, Went just south of bridge but ran out of daylight/fuel. Never dropped in on Sat., too windy and worked on tractor all day. See ya'll in Tweakersfield.
Kroker,
I went North ealy afternoon Friday, but had friends arriving at Moabi early evening that I had to help launch and schit. Went up there first thing saturday AM before the wind but no sight. Oh well, we'll run em eventually!
Who you goin to tweekersfield with?
Are you running your boat?
Balls

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
10-18-2005, 07:44 PM
I am going up to see the maiden voyage of Sofaking's Cp at the track and to scope it out for River Racer next season?? Also looking for ideas and leads on dolly trailer.

Cs19
10-19-2005, 08:27 AM
Balls, come up to Bakersweird, the coors lights will be flowing in my pit, and the bud lights will be flowing in Sofa's pit.Get a room and stay the night.
Nolegs, you blasting out of town Fri or Sat?

Dogballs
10-19-2005, 11:55 AM
Balls, come up to Bakersweird, the coors lights will be flowing in my pit, and the bud lights will be flowing in Sofa's pit.Get a room and stay the night.
Nolegs, you blasting out of town Fri or Sat?
Looks like I will be there with Jim and Greg and maybe EO! Can we bring our 50's?

Cs19
10-19-2005, 08:31 PM
All the racers have 50's, you just have to wear a helmet, those lame BMX or mountain bike helmets are the hot ticket.Pretty sure a spectator can bring a 50 in too.
You guys getting a room? If you are stay at the ramada limited suites, thats the spot.
Stoked you guys are comin out, I saw Scotten today, he says he racing this weekend. :lightsabe

Dogballs
10-20-2005, 09:35 AM
All the racers have 50's, you just have to wear a helmet, those lame BMX or mountain bike helmets are the hot ticket.Pretty sure a spectator can bring a 50 in too.
You guys getting a room? If you are stay at the ramada limited suites, thats the spot.
Stoked you guys are comin out, I saw Scotten today, he says he racing this weekend. :lightsabe
Yah, I'll be there fo sho. The 50 idea may be a little much, but I would like to maximize the fun factor if ya know what I mean

Cs19
10-20-2005, 07:51 PM
COPY THAT. Hey, is EO crew chiefing for Scotten ? I hear hes racing this weekend.

Dogballs
10-20-2005, 07:55 PM
COPY THAT. Hey, is EO crew chiefing for Scotten ? I hear hes racing this weekend.
Affirmative, whats your rector rictor?
over
Balls

Cs19
10-20-2005, 07:59 PM
copy...You've got clearnace clarance.
over

Cs19
10-20-2005, 08:01 PM
The ramada limited suites on Wible road in tweakersweird is the place to be after the drags.
GET A ROOM.
over.

Dogballs
10-20-2005, 08:14 PM
I lost my credit card bro. Can you reserve one for me.
Thanks,
Balls

Dogballs
10-21-2005, 08:33 AM
The ramada limited suites on Wible road in tweakersweird is the place to be after the drags.
GET A ROOM.
over.
CS
I spoke with Darth and we are all set. Do you think anyone needs an extra driver?
Balls :D

Cs19
10-21-2005, 08:42 AM
negative, its the one on Wible Rd.
Ramada Limited Central
830 Wible Road
Bakersfield, CA, 93304 US
661-831-1922
over.