PDA

View Full Version : Ink engineer?? I need Ink made!

WetWillie
10-11-2005, 10:04 PM
I have a project I am working on that requires a Black ink similar to the ink in a Sharpie pen. I dont know anything about ink. I worte Sharpie and got no info. I will need Ink cartradges made eventually but need ink info for the patent process!!
Anyone know who to talk to? Or can point me in the right direction? Maybe and Ink engineer forum board?? :rolleyes:

h2oski2fast
10-11-2005, 10:12 PM
Do a search for Inks for large format printing. Used like for giant ink jets, but for out door use.

Magic34
10-11-2005, 10:24 PM
I have a project I am working on that requires a Black ink similar to the ink in a Sharpie pen. I dont know anything about ink. I worte Sharpie and got no info. I will need Ink cartradges made eventually but need ink info for the patent process!!
Anyone know who to talk to? Or can point me in the right direction? Maybe and Ink engineer forum board?? :rolleyes:
What the hell are they making you do?

spectratoad
10-12-2005, 06:15 AM
I have a project I am working on that requires a green ink similar to the ink on dollar bills. I dont know anything about ink. I wrote the treasury and got no info. I will need Ink for the plates!!
:D :D :D :D I think he said what he was going to do. :D :D :D :D