PDA

View Full Version : Ok...so I'm sitting here watching the news.

HCS
10-11-2005, 10:05 PM
So this snake ate a cat. A snake at a alligator. A snake ate a...............
Who gives a phuck? Snakes eat because they eat.
All the sudden this is all over the news and the internet.
Hasn't anyone studied life. This is not news. Snakes eat. Boy there's a great revelation! Damn! they need to start running re-runs of Marlin Perkins.
Sheesh! :rolleyes:
Good night. :)

Rexone
10-11-2005, 10:25 PM
Hey at least their not on "STORM WATCH" yet.
Get over it media. It rains, it's alway's rained (even before TV), and it's gonna rain again. We don't need you interviewin people about what they think about the friggin rain and 15 reporters stationed around the "southland" with rain video, lol.

Rexone
10-11-2005, 10:28 PM
I also find it interesting that the media basically pre-empted a week of normal TV to cover the hurricane and yet miniscule coverage by comparison of the devastating earthquake in Pakistan which killed probably 30 times as many people.
They report the news. Yeah right. As long as that news (or in more cases than not, hype) sells ad time. :hammerhea
If I wanna find out what snakes eat I'll read a snake guide. If I wanna know what the rain looks like I'll look out the friggin window.
It's all about money. News is secondary.

FOUNTAINATLAST
10-11-2005, 10:43 PM
That said, I would have never thought that a snake could get an upper hand on an alligator???!!!

JetBoatRich
10-12-2005, 03:08 AM
slow news night for them I guess :hammerhea

MsDrmr
10-12-2005, 06:39 AM
Heaven forbid they report anything good or worthwhile, thats why I stopped watching the new years ago.

76ANTHONY
10-12-2005, 06:43 AM
WHO NEEDS THE NEWS, I GOT ME SOME HB :D

MsDrmr
10-12-2005, 06:45 AM
You said it, everthing worth knowing is right here. :cool: