PDA

View Full Version : Palm Springs Bike Rally...

al cole'holic
10-12-2005, 08:32 AM
..just got back yesterday, was a good turnout of people but the show itself is a little on the small side. Took home a 1st place in the custom build contest for the black beauty so that was nice :)
http://members.aol.com/hevythreds/redrum.jpg

al cole'holic
10-12-2005, 08:38 AM
I was out there although I had to head back Saturday at mid-night in the wind. I would have stopped by and said hello. The weather was nice, except for the wind coming home. First one I had been to but I will go back again.
I was keeping an eye out for you although we have never met, thought if you saw the black bike you would have come up...I kept it at the front of the booth. I was right across from the Boss Hoss flatbottom bikes :D

76ANTHONY
10-12-2005, 08:46 AM
DAM I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WAS YOUR BLACK BIKE, CRAP I OWE YOU A BEER THEN FOR SLOBBERING ALL OVER IT :rollside: NEXT TIME YOU COME INTO TOWN LET ME KNOW, YOU CAN STAY AT MY PLACE. :cool:

Big Kahunaa
10-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Any one going to the one in havsue this weekend i guess the same people put it on

al cole'holic
10-12-2005, 09:00 AM
DAM I WISH I WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT WAS YOUR BLACK BIKE, CRAP I OWE YOU A BEER THEN FOR SLOBBERING ALL OVER IT :rollside: NEXT TIME YOU COME INTO TOWN LET ME KNOW, YOU CAN STAY AT MY PLACE. :cool:
..hopefully I at least had a chance to talk to you :confused:

SuperSport
10-13-2005, 12:10 PM
any pics from the show? :hammer2:

al cole'holic
10-13-2005, 12:18 PM
any pics from the show? :hammer2:
...no pics, but I am sure the pineapple gave the rundown of the broads he was chumming for :D