PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Need a Babysitter in the SCV area?

jackpunx
10-12-2005, 01:17 PM
Hi all,
My daughter Nicole who is 17 has a car insurance payment coming up. She's not getting enough hrs at work to cover that and her social life..LOL
Anyway.. IÂ’m not going to pay it for her because she wouldnÂ’t learn anything.. but I did tell her I would post something here to see if anyone needed a babysitter.
she has lots of experience with young kids, she can drive to you and is very respectful and responsible
Thanks Mark

riverroyal
10-12-2005, 01:23 PM
if you were closer it find somewhere to take the wife!

Mrs Luvnlife
10-12-2005, 01:59 PM
Hi all,
My daughter Nicole who is 17 has a car insurance payment coming up. She's not getting enough hrs at work to cover that and her social life..LOL
Anyway.. IÂ’m not going to pay it for her because she wouldnÂ’t learn anything.. but I did tell her I would post something here to see if anyone needed a babysitter.
she has lots of experience with young kids, she can drive to you and is very respectful and responsible
Thanks Mark
:jawdrop: I'm all over it!!! :) :)
Seriously....I'm in need! I know you guys are on the other side, but it's only like 15-20 min. Does she have a 'regular' work schedule....like M-F 8-5? or ?? I ask cuz I'm in need for someone when I have appointments and such and then there's always shopping after that :D :D .

jackpunx
10-12-2005, 02:02 PM
:jawdrop: I'm all over it!!! :) :)
Seriously....I'm in need! I know you guys are on the other side, but it's only like 15-20 min. Does she have a 'regular' work schedule....like M-F 8-5? or ?? I ask cuz I'm in need for someone when I have appointments and such and then there's always shopping after that :D :D .
Call me Jenn,
she has a car .. she can come to you.

Mrs Luvnlife
10-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Call me Jenn,
Okay - sounds good....thanks Mark :) .

Rev. Williams
10-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Does she do any house sitting/dog sitting ??? It would be great to have her watch my place and feed the hounds when I take weekend vacations. Like this weekend maybe :D

Sherpa
10-13-2005, 08:16 AM
SCV: santa clara valley-? okay. Campbell to be more specific.
I want to take the wife to the movies this friday.
--Sherpa........

Sleek-Jet
10-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Call me Jenn,
Ok.... we'll call you Jenn from now on. :D

jackpunx
10-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Does she do any house sitting/dog sitting ??? It would be great to have her watch my place and feed the hounds when I take weekend vacations. Like this weekend maybe :D
yes :)

jackpunx
10-13-2005, 08:40 AM
SCV: santa clara valley-? okay. Campbell to be more specific.
I want to take the wife to the movies this friday.
--Sherpa........
yes. Santa Clarita Valley
Fri night is open.. I think she has to work a few hrs on sat night..
let me know and I'll tell her not to make any plans
thanks
Mark

BIGAMIST
10-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Will she change a grown mans diaper??? :p :yuk: :yuk: :D

BigDoug
10-13-2005, 04:39 PM
Jeff, your not a grown man :D did you already forget ? :D

Sherpa
10-13-2005, 04:49 PM
Mr Jackpunx, you didn't look close enough to the town....
santa clara....... (silicon valley) I was just joshin' with ya.........
--Sherpa
I don't make jokes about other folks daughters...... I have 3 myself.

BIGAMIST
10-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Jeff, your not a grown man :D did you already forget ? :D
I was lookin into it for you.........you know ,the nights your wife heads out & you stay home :hammerhea :hammerhea

BigDoug
10-13-2005, 09:25 PM
That's too funny Jeff :cool: you little comedian you :cool:

TAYLOR21
10-17-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey Call Us We Are Intrested
Al 661 513 0322

sam pioske
10-17-2005, 06:44 PM
Don't laugh my son and wife need a DOG sitter, the two dogs are getting old but my daughter-inlaw treats them better the alot of people treat thier kids. We are going to Mexico Nov. 3rd to 6th. If your daughter has a reliable car? Will pay gas and expenses. Its a safe- nice house. HDTV etc. I can see a couple of hundred $ to be made here. Let me know

jackpunx
10-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Don't laugh my son and wife need a DOG sitter, the two dogs are getting old but my daughter-inlaw treats them better the alot of people treat thier kids. We are going to Mexico Nov. 3rd to 6th. If your daughter has a reliable car? Will pay gas and expenses. Its a safe- nice house. HDTV etc. I can see a couple of hundred $ to be made here. Let me know
We have two dogs.... She's an animal lover.. Im sure she would be interested.
Thank you
Call me and We'll figure it out
Mark