PDA

View Full Version : Lake Canyon Bikini Bash

Sweet Addiction
10-12-2005, 03:15 PM
I knows it is early, but I made a horrible mistake this year by not attending like a good fellow Hot Boater should. So I just wanted to know if anyone was throwing around the idea of getting together to do the bikini shoot again in the spring. Because I really want to be there for this one.

Shark In The Pond
10-12-2005, 04:36 PM
This post is from Taylorman on Texas Hot Boat ( which will give you all the info on it and other event's )
I didn't have anything to do today so I picked up the phone and called Renee over at Mcqueeney Bikini and asked her if they were gonna have a second photo shoot,she said yes,but that it was going to be more structure the next time.More organized,she said they were overwhelmed by all the texas ***boaters last year,but that they would be ready for next year,she didn't tell me details,but she did tell me that the show and shine will have all the boats in the water next year,and it will be at canyon lake.Unless someone knows of an event other than this one, then this will be the next event.

blowngas
10-12-2005, 07:23 PM
it will be at canyon lake
she should really look at the pavilion at Potters Creek park-----it's a much better layout than the one used for the first shoot

Sweet Addiction
10-13-2005, 10:37 AM
I am just going to go ahead and put it on my calendar for some time in April. :rollside:

taylormanss
10-16-2005, 06:26 PM
she should really look at the pavilion at Potters Creek park-----it's a much better layout than the one used for the first shoot
I agree that's where we camp when we go to canyon lake,potter's creek is the shiznit!

taylormanss
10-16-2005, 06:27 PM
This post is from Taylorman on Texas Hot Boat ( which will give you all the info on it and other event's
I didn't have anything to do today so I picked up the phone and called Renee over at Mcqueeney Bikini and asked her if they were gonna have a second photo shoot,she said yes,but that it was going to be more structure the next time.More organized,she said they were overwhelmed by all the texas ***boaters last year,but that they would be ready for next year,she didn't tell me details,but she did tell me that the show and shine will have all the boats in the water next year,and it will be at canyon lake.Unless someone knows of an event other than this one, then this will be the next event.
that post is from me taylormanss!

taylormanss
10-16-2005, 06:29 PM
I already told the wife that we would be there! I just got to start rebuilding the engine in the centurion,I gotta get more horsepower!

Sweet Addiction
11-25-2005, 03:33 PM
How is the bikini bash coming? Can't wait.

olbiezer
11-25-2005, 11:06 PM
hey taylorman where is this canyon lake anyway? its a big state lol

Red Horse
11-26-2005, 05:57 AM
Canyon lake is just North of San Antonio, west of IH 35 and East of 281.
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat/fish/recreational/lakes/canyon/
Here you go.
I cant get on to Texas***boats. I am registered over there, but for some reason after they went to the new quicktime intro with popups, my internet explorer goes crazy and I get like 50 new windows in a matter of seconds. :argue:

taylormanss
11-28-2005, 06:59 PM
Canyon lake is just North of San Antonio, west of IH 35 and East of 281.
http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/fishboat/fish/recreational/lakes/canyon/
Here you go.
I cant get on to Texas***boats. I am registered over there, but for some reason after they went to the new quicktime intro with popups, my internet explorer goes crazy and I get like 50 new windows in a matter of seconds. :argue:
Hey red horse when are you coming back to the states?

taylormanss
11-28-2005, 07:00 PM
hey taylorman where is this canyon lake anyway? its a big state lol
It sure would be good to see your boat in person,I'm gonna get up with renee and see how everything is going,and I'll let you guys know.

Sweet Addiction
11-29-2005, 07:17 PM
It sure would be good to see your boat in person,I'm gonna get up with renee and see how everything is going,and I'll let you guys know.
would appreciate the update.

atxwrangler
11-29-2005, 08:04 PM
Someone Find Out A Date, I Need To Schedule Vacation! :)

Red Horse
11-29-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey red horse when are you coming back to the states?
March 2009 is my DEROS. :cry:
Might visit once or twice. If I do I am going to put the boat in the water for sure!!!

Mighty Thor
11-29-2005, 09:30 PM
How can you guys post a thread like this without a single photo of previous events in site? We just got hit with a record snow storm here and our only hope for warmth is generated visually.

Liberator TJ1984
11-30-2005, 09:31 AM
heres a link to a few Ol'Yeller took
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421609292.html

olbiezer
11-30-2005, 09:58 AM
didnt ol yeller's wife make him sell the boat after those pics lol

Sweet Addiction
11-30-2005, 11:22 AM
heres a link to a few Ol'Yeller took
http://www.freepichosting.com/Albums/421609292.html
Link not working.

Liberator TJ1984
11-30-2005, 01:52 PM
http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com
Enjoy what you missed :p
I wonder who's boat this is ???? :rolleyes:
http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com/Album/Album_02/images/P1000539.jpg

Old Texan
12-01-2005, 01:48 PM
Damn, I miss Tejas...........
Anybody ever frequent he Yellow Rose in Austin?

Mighty Thor
12-01-2005, 02:43 PM
http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com
Enjoy what you missed :p
I wonder who's boat this is ???? :rolleyes:
http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com/Album/Album_02/images/P1000539.jpg
What boat? :p

Red Horse
12-01-2005, 03:02 PM
Damn, I miss Tejas...........
Anybody ever frequent he Yellow Rose in Austin?
is that the one on Congress or Lamar??
Nah, never heard of it....
BTW, the warehouse on Ben White went totally nude.

Old Texan
12-01-2005, 03:44 PM
is that the one on Congress or Lamar??
Nah, never heard of it....
BTW, the warehouse on Ben White went totally nude.
The one on Lamar. I've been to a cool place on Congress but forgot the name. My buddy confirms the warehouse is fun. Might have to take a look at Christmas time.

taylormanss
12-02-2005, 09:48 PM
March 2009 is my DEROS. :cry:
Might visit once or twice. If I do I am going to put the boat in the water for sure!!!
GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

taylormanss
12-05-2005, 05:02 PM
Who's ready for McQueeney Bikini Part Two ?????????????????????????

Sweet Addiction
12-05-2005, 05:07 PM
I would definately have to say I am in on this one. I will be taking the day off on Saturday to attend. :p

taylormanss
12-05-2005, 05:26 PM
according to My informant the event will be fri,sat,and sun.

Sweet Addiction
12-05-2005, 05:53 PM
according to My informant the event will be fri,sat,and sun.
So what goes on Friday? I don't think I can swing a Friday off yet. I will be at my job a year in May and then I get vacation, so I am SOL on Friday.

Liberator TJ1984
12-06-2005, 01:42 PM
On Fri. everyone usually just hangs out at the motel / site , eats , drinks, and gets to meet new peeps , like a big starter party I would say :cool:

Taylorman
12-06-2005, 01:45 PM
Is there a date yet?

taylormanss
12-06-2005, 03:13 PM
keep an eye on texas***boats.com,whenever I find out the dates Kevin I'll let ya know.

Taylorman
12-20-2005, 10:57 AM
Is there a date yet?

TexasJet
12-20-2005, 12:48 PM
Is there a date yet?
Tman, I looked around at various sites, no date yet. I hope they let up know soon.

Rocket
12-20-2005, 07:05 PM
Tman, I looked around at various sites, no date yet. I hope they let up know soon.
IMHO>> Don't look for an exact date until after the first of the year! :( There's some paper work (and politics) that have to be taken care of first!
Keep your fingers crossed!!!
Rocket

TexasJet
12-21-2005, 04:46 AM
I hope they have it at Plowmans Creek Park this year. It's a very nice park. Nice bathrooms with showers. The Pavilion is really nice.

taylormanss
12-21-2005, 02:26 PM
do you mean potter's creek ?

TexasJet
12-22-2005, 06:42 AM
do you mean potter's creek ?
Opps, you right, it's POTTERS CREEK PARK. Got the names mixed up. :rolleyes: :messedup:

borderlinecrazy
12-23-2005, 03:14 PM
The request for "event" permit was denied by the rangers for the 2006 event.
Looks like the event will be moved to Lake Travis and don't know if the dates will stay the same, but probably will. Check on www.Texas***boats.com for latest details. See ya on the water...................

Rocket
12-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Looks like the event will be moved to Lake Travis and don't know if the dates will stay the same, but probably will. Check on www.Texas***boats.com for latest details. See ya on the water...................
Lake Travis is better for me!!!!! :)

Sweet Addiction
12-26-2005, 08:36 PM
So is this possible for Lake Travis, for all you low freeboard boats? Or will it be up river?

taylormanss
12-27-2005, 09:31 AM
we'll be there!

Greaser
12-27-2005, 10:29 AM
So is this possible for Lake Travis, for all you low freeboard boats? Or will it be up river?
That is my main concern.

taylormanss
12-27-2005, 07:13 PM
mine too! my centurion sits very very low in the water and is definately freeboard challenged!

Sweet Addiction
12-28-2005, 05:34 AM
So did they give a reason for turning it down? So what will be the plan for Lake Travis. If that is the final decision you might want to make sure there are not any poker runs going on that weekend. Just my 02'.
Jared.

taylormanss
12-28-2005, 12:05 PM
It's all up to Renee over at McQueeney Bikini,I'm sure she will come up with a decent spot,and plenty of great looking models.

borderlinecrazy
12-28-2005, 02:40 PM
This event will happen in April, due to having to pick girls for the "Team" who will participate at the SDBA events next year. A little early for most boating events and that is good. I think the location is still being worked out, but central Texas is the good bet. Ed will keep us posted on details as they become available. Remember, this is a photo shoot for boats and bikini's and not a boating event. Darn, think I'll still make it to the water for some R & R.

Taylorman
12-28-2005, 02:47 PM
Was there any boating done last year?

TexasJet
12-28-2005, 04:28 PM
Some, where there was protected water. The open parts of the lake were pretty choppy due to the windy conditions. If it's on Travis, the upper part, the lake is more like a river and the water is more protected.

taylormanss
12-28-2005, 05:43 PM
I did! I ran my taylor last year,after they take the pics on your boat I hit the water,and early sunday morning I made sure and got out on the lake and woke a few peeps up !

taylormanss
12-28-2005, 05:46 PM
Some, where there was protected water. The open parts of the lake were pretty choppy due to the windy conditions. If it's on Travis, the upper part, the lake is more like a river and the water is more protected.
I must have missed that part cause I ran after the pics the rest of the day on saturday and ran on sunday morning! I don't remember it being rough,but I do remember getting in the water to check my intake grate,that water was a little chilly! I think I still have hypothemia from that little swim!

1slowboat
12-28-2005, 08:19 PM
oh so you were the one to wake my hung over ars up????? pay back time...hehehehhehhe
no realy, I don't care what lake the event is at, as long as there is some good water, and protected from lake lice.,.

taylormanss
12-29-2005, 07:05 AM
that aint no lie! damn lake lice! what were ya'll camping over at the photo site travis? what's up with Nutso? does he still have his boat?

borderlinecrazy
12-30-2005, 07:00 PM
Nutso,.................Taylormanss,..........who is that?
Remember, I know where you live.
Actually, the location is still up in the air as to what water. Central Texas is for sure, just "where at" is the question.
Those North Texas guys will sleep anywhere, Geez,.....watch your pets:::::

v-drive bob
12-31-2005, 09:20 PM
well i seea lot of my buddies over here yakking bout some bikinis?????
this is a good thing talked to ed& renee this am bout coming for a
look see @ lake travis lots of ya know me from THB but not anything
for sure yet.looks as if lake travis but up stream pacebend park or
up river from there they have lots of details to work out yet so more
info to come.should be in april though :rollside: :rollside:
v-drive bob

Red Horse
12-31-2005, 10:40 PM
Pacebend park would rock

v-drive bob
01-01-2006, 11:02 AM
red horse thats what i think toooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Red Horse
01-01-2006, 03:18 PM
Check out my post on Texas hot boats about it.

blondebomber
01-08-2006, 07:57 AM
what weekend is it going to be

taylormanss
01-08-2006, 10:16 AM
I think the 21,22,23 april. At lake travis! for more info go to texas***boats.com

taylormanss
01-08-2006, 10:20 AM
Nutso,.................Taylormanss,..........who is that?
Remember, I know where you live.
Actually, the location is still up in the air as to what water. Central Texas is for sure, just "where at" is the question.
Those North Texas guys will sleep anywhere, Geez,.....watch your pets:::::
hey steve how ya been doing? Tony told me talked to ya last week or so Nutso lives in north texas he has a tx-19 that runs really quick! it has a dragon painted on the front of the boat is like orange/red colored. Your right about those north texas guys,but they are pretty good guys just keep them away from your campfire.

borderlinecrazy
01-10-2006, 05:29 PM
I have to talk to Tony every once in a while to check on him. Make sure he isn't hanging out with the wrong crowd. He is the Man.........
I remember the Dragon boat........good bikini pics on that one there!!!!
Should be a good year for boating as long as the lake levels hold up.

Sweet Addiction
01-10-2006, 06:12 PM
I have to talk to Tony every once in a while to check on him. Make sure he isn't hanging out with the wrong crowd. He is the Man.........
I remember the Dragon boat........good bikini pics on that one there!!!!
Should be a good year for boating as long as the lake levels hold up.
Someone better pray to the rain gods then. Went to Lake Travis weekend before last and its down a lot. I think almost 13ft or more. I could not even get into Carlos and Charlies, and scratched my skeg on the bottom, I was pissed. Should be a good year if we can get the rain though.

olbiezer
01-10-2006, 07:13 PM
for the non texen.....where is lake travas? the state is too big and the map is too small for a old mans eyes......

FILUCKY
01-10-2006, 07:19 PM
I like big boobs. :) :) :)

TexasJet
01-10-2006, 07:20 PM
for the non texen.....where is lake travas? the state is too big and the map is too small for a old mans eyes......
Find Austin, Lake Travis is right next to it.

olbiezer
01-11-2006, 03:58 AM
thanks

Rocket
01-11-2006, 05:27 AM
If you want to check out the Mcqueeny Bikini web site it's >>> http://www.mcqueeneybikini.com/
Click on the Photos link,, and you can view photos from last years Bikini shoot, The Ladies at Marble falls drag boat races (SDBA/IHBA), The girls in ***boat mag,,,,,,and more!!!

borderlinecrazy
01-12-2006, 06:01 PM
Filucky.............I know where you live.
Hey, I like 'um too. :cool: