PDA

View Full Version : Where the hell were you?

Wicked Performance Boats
10-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Ok Guys & Dolls, Where the hell were you this past weekend? Because you weren't at Big River! What a bunch of summer woosies. There was a few real boaters that showed up, [you know who you were ], To those that showed up, great time, thanks. To those that didn't, well you missed another great fun weekend. Mr.Budlight & Mrs Wicked :D :D

Squirtcha?
10-12-2005, 04:17 PM
I was fixin to ask you the same thing Pat. Didn't see that boat anywhere. We stayed at Big River Inn and launched at the ramp by the hotel.

Squirtin Thunder
10-12-2005, 04:18 PM
Pat,
Let me think....................the Hospital !!!!
And of course the Parker 300 Enduro, where the real boaters were.
It was a great time I saw cs19 for a few secs.
Jim
But anyway where are the pics ???

Wicked Performance Boats
10-12-2005, 04:29 PM
Ok Jim, I can't give you any crap. You had a very full weekend. Sorry for the boat problems and health problems.. Squirtya, We passed you on the back road between BR and Parker. But i think it was Sunday when you were leaving. I brought the camper down Friday nite. Left at 3am, back to Vegas. Worked Sat overtime,hooked onto boat and got down there about 7pm sat. Stayed till Monday noonish. Sorry to miss you. We'll hook up next time. Budlight

Squirtcha?
10-12-2005, 06:00 PM
Squirtya, We passed you on the back road between BR and Parker. But i think it was Sunday when you were leaving. I brought the camper down Friday nite. Left at 3am, back to Vegas. Worked Sat overtime,hooked onto boat and got down there about 7pm sat. Stayed till Monday noonish. Sorry to miss you. We'll hook up next time. Budlight
Yeah, we left Sunday morning. We actually paid to launch on Sunday, but it was really windy and the water level didn't come up til almost 2:00 pm on the day before. We had things to do at the house too, so we split.
I'm betting the wind calmed down some later in the day?
I'll be pissed if so.
Sorry we missed ya.

Wicked Performance Boats
10-13-2005, 03:57 AM
Yeah, we left Sunday morning. We actually paid to launch on Sunday, but it was really windy and the water level didn't come up til almost 2:00 pm on the day before. We had things to do at the house too, so we split.
I'm betting the wind calmed down some later in the day?
I'll be pissed if so.
Sorry we missed ya.
The wind went away and the water came up. Just ask CS19 Budlight :D

revndave
10-13-2005, 04:56 AM
Its called lack of capital. :frown: Glad you had a goodtime. :D

Wicked Performance Boats
10-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Its called lack of capital. :frown: Glad you had a goodtime. :D
Isn't Big River RV Park the capital of California? :hammerhea Budlight

jamessampica
10-14-2005, 05:26 PM
It was a good day on friday but kinda crappy on sat. but what the heck boating with good people is always good.
Squirtcha i'm glad you made it back in time to do the honey do list.Are you going out sunday with 396 on the east side of the valley?{SAGUARO LAKE}I'm going to try and make it if i can get the boat ready in time.
JIM S

Squirtcha?
10-14-2005, 05:54 PM
Are you going out sunday with 396 on the east side of the valley?{SAGUARO LAKE}I'm going to try and make it if i can get the boat ready in time.
JIM S
I'd be lying if I said I wasn't at least thinking about it. Definitely tempting.