PDA

View Full Version : the wheels on the (short) bus went .......

gottaminute?
10-12-2005, 05:40 PM
round and round (for a while anyways) at the 300
sorry squeezin, I had to do it !!!!!!
btw your 6 complete laps along with all the others added up to 999 total complete race laps run. where else can we pack 1000 laps of fun into 1 day ????
pat

Squeezing Spectra
10-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Thanks Pat LOL :hammer2:

Dave Sammons
10-13-2005, 07:28 AM
The day did end WAAAAY to early :cry: . Hope the carnage wasn't too catastrophic :frown: Bruce...Thanks for the opportunity to run with you guys. I'm already working on sponsors for next year :D
~Dave~

superdave013
10-13-2005, 07:48 AM
Yo Pat, it was 7 laps. Just on the 7th I had to paddle across the line. :rolleyes: You ever try and paddle a bus? It's not easy!
I guess you gotta be driving one of Al Stokers boats to get a tow in that deal. Heck, that guy was just sitting off in the reeds out of the way with some hurt ribs. I was sitting right on the exit of the fastest turn on the course. I bet if someone would have t boned me I'd have more then brused ribs right now.

superdave013
10-13-2005, 07:51 AM
bus pass (http://unix-scripts.com/hb/uploads/MOV00951.MPG)

vishus
10-13-2005, 08:44 AM
I would have towed you in if I saw you...
I towed in about a dozen boats during the PARKER....
NEXT year, I may need the tow. IT was NOT FUN watching from the water, my poor boat was itching to run with the rest of you...
later,
sid

obnoxious001
10-13-2005, 10:07 AM
Yo Pat, it was 7 laps. Just on the 7th I had to paddle across the line. :rolleyes: You ever try and paddle a bus? It's not easy!
I guess you gotta be driving one of Al Stokers boats to get a tow in that deal. Heck, that guy was just sitting off in the reeds out of the way with some hurt ribs. I was sitting right on the exit of the fastest turn on the course. I bet if someone would have t boned me I'd have more then brused ribs right now.
Was that 7 laps minus the 4 that you started late, or did you get to drive 7?

WUTWZAT
10-14-2005, 08:13 PM
Nah he drove 7 laps just missed the finish line by a connecting rod. We went down 4 laps before we got the boat to fire for the LeMans start, but were quickly making up ground. Can a get a next year...... :devil: Hell I can't wait see you all for Thanksgiving. I need some more info on the T-day race in Parker.
Jason