PDA

View Full Version : The "Carver" is back!!!

NOTALENT
10-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Last night's episode of NipTuck was pretty damn awesome!!! The biotch got what was coming to her...Never mock a guy who love's his work... :D

MAINEVENT
10-13-2005, 07:05 AM
Last night's episode of NipTuck was pretty damn awesome!!! The biotch got what was coming to her...Never mock a guy who love's his work... :D
FOCK i missed it :cry: :cry: :cry:

OGShocker
10-13-2005, 07:07 AM
TiVo :D

NOTALENT
10-13-2005, 07:11 AM
That suck's...it was a great episode...definatley the best one this season. :rollside: I think repeat is on sunday.. :p

pjones
10-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Who got carved?

NOTALENT
10-13-2005, 08:08 AM
Who got carved?
Some lonely poser chick...new to the show....she was tired of getting no attention from people, so she decided to fake it and cut herself...Carver found out and gave her what she wanted... :crossx:

MAINEVENT
10-13-2005, 08:09 AM
Some lonely poser chick...new to the show....she was tired of getting no attention from people, so she decided to fake it and cut herself...Carver found out and gave her what she wanted... :crossx:
Nice....

bunny 166
10-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!! Of course, I think she's dead now....shit, sorry Alex, don't wanna spoil anything for you... :rolleyes:

Jbb
10-13-2005, 08:13 AM
Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!!
About that avatar... :220v:

MAINEVENT
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!!
Fock i should'nt have read this alright spill the beans someone give me a play by play now that bunny just got me hooked to know :rolleyes: LOL :rollside:

bunny 166
10-13-2005, 08:14 AM
About that avatar... :220v:
Hey! You quoted me in the middle of an edit Bri....I like Travis!! I like your new one alot!! :skull:

Jbb
10-13-2005, 08:15 AM
Hey! You quoted me in the middle of an edit Bri....I like Travis!! I like your new one alot!! :skull:
Yeah ...the chicks really dig it.... :p

bunny 166
10-13-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah ...the chicks really dig it.... :p
Well at least it's a pic of you and not that eyeball freak.....but he's still there, I see.... :hammer2:

Reaper1
10-13-2005, 08:18 AM
Did you see the previews for next week? They are saying Dr. Troy is the Carver. WTF? :confused:

NOTALENT
10-13-2005, 08:19 AM
Tell them the rest!! She went to Dr. Troy to get fixed and they didn't give her enough anesthesia and she felt the surgery and heard all their comments about her cutting herself and now she's suing them.... :crossx: I love this show!! Of course, I think she's dead now....shit, sorry Alex, don't wanna spoil anything for you... :rolleyes:
Haha...I didnt want to give it all away... :D haha... but since were here...lol...
I dont think it was anesthesia...It was the same stuff that the carver used....it just paralyzes them completly...during the surgery the tear came and she felt it all...she broke down while the lawyer was in the room and said she cut herself because she never got attention. When she got home the carver showed up and gave her what she wanted...she fell to her knees astonished...and all you see is him swipe the blade...!!! :jawdrop: :D

NOTALENT
10-13-2005, 08:20 AM
Did you see the previews for next week? They are saying Dr. Troy is the Carver. WTF? :confused:
haha..no way...its definatley the new guy!! he was there for the surgery and new what had happened!!! :D

Do F150's Float?
10-13-2005, 08:23 AM
God I love that show! I just hafta keep my hands over my eyes for half! :eek:

Reaper1
10-13-2005, 08:28 AM
haha..no way...its definatley the new guy!! he was there for the surgery and new what had happened!!! :D
Great! A Bi-sexual Carver :D
I was thinking it was that hot detective trying to frame him because he put an end to the 3-ways. :messedup:

NOTALENT
10-13-2005, 08:31 AM
Great! A Bi-sexual Carver :D
I was thinking it was that hot detective trying to frame him because he put an end to the 3-ways. :messedup:
haha..wtf is this world coming to!!! lol...not the brunette...carver started before she came into the picture... :rollside: