PDA

View Full Version : paging DILLIGAF / cree ??

INSman
10-13-2005, 03:59 PM
What happened to this stock, bought at $23, sold at $29 and then tanked to under $22. New CFO I think, you still long ??? :idea:

Phat Matt
10-13-2005, 04:05 PM
What happened to this stock, bought at $23, sold at $29 and then tanked to under $22. New CFO I think, you still long ??? :idea:
That is so funny that you should post this. I just looked it up today because I was curious. I didn't buy any though but Tom gave me some shit for not that weekend. :)
So who bought Google at the IPO? :D Not me. :notam:

INSman
10-13-2005, 04:07 PM
That is so funny that you should post this. I just looked it up today because I was curious. I didn't buy any though but Tom gave me some shit for not that weekend. :)
So who bought Google at the IPO? :D Not me. :notam:
I did buy it and sold it before I left for Powell this year, sure enough, when I got back, it had already significantly deteriorated. I made a couple grand though :cool:

Phat Matt
10-13-2005, 04:13 PM
I did buy it and sold it before I left for Powell this year, sure enough, when I got back, it had already significantly deteriorated. I made a couple grand though :cool:
Nice. Better than losing. :)

INSman
10-13-2005, 06:24 PM
Nope, I did not sell. Anything I buy is long term and I don't jump in/out. Glad you made some money on it :)
I usually go long as well, just figured it was okay to lock in a nice gain before going out of town for 2 weeks and having NO access to computers and such.