PDA

View Full Version : The Lord works....

OGShocker
10-14-2005, 05:49 AM
... in mysterious ways.. LMAO! :)
Two things Navy SEALS are always taught:
1. Keep your priorities in order.
2. Know when to act without hesitation.
A college professor, an avowed atheist and active in the ACLU, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated for once and for all he was going to prove there was no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted:
"GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes!!!!!"
The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by.
"I'm waiting God. If you're real, knock me off this platform!!!!"
Again after 5 minutes, the professor taunted God, saying, "Here I am, God!!! I'm still waiting!!!"
His count down got down to the last couple of minutes when! a SEAL, just released from the Navy after serving in Afghanistan and Iraq and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor. The SEAL hit him full force in the face, and sent the Professor tumbling from his lofty platform.
The Professor was out cold!! The students were stunned and shocked. They began to babble in confusion.
The SEAL nonchalantly took his seat in the front row and sat silent. The class looked at him and fell silent.....waiting.
Eventually, the professor came to and was noticeably shaken. He looked at the SEAL in the front row. When the professor regained his senses and could speak he asked:
"What the hell is the matter with you?! Why did you do that!?"
The SEAL replied:
"God was really busy watching over America's soldiers, who are protecting your right to say stupid shit and act like an asshole!!! So He told me to take care of it."
This was sent to me by the Mother of a SEAL Team boat driver. OGS

mike37
10-14-2005, 05:54 AM
this one never gets old.
I would love to see it happen

mike37
10-14-2005, 06:11 AM
That's because SEALs are mentally unstable to begin with. :p :D
no its because college professors are arrogant asses and need to be knocked of the hi horse :boxingguy

OGShocker
10-14-2005, 06:14 AM
no its because college professors are arrogant asses and need to be knocked of the hi horse :boxingguy
LMAO, Mike, do you think Bob is a Prof'? :idea:

mike37
10-14-2005, 06:22 AM
LMAO, Mike, do you think Bob is a Prof'? :idea:
no but he tends to ride that high horse at times :D

MODVP22
10-14-2005, 06:30 AM
Ironic, I have a professor similar too that...hmmm :idea:

OGShocker
10-14-2005, 06:32 AM
Are you going to smack him in the kisser for us? :idea: :D

SnakeWrench
10-14-2005, 06:49 AM
... in mysterious ways.. LMAO! :)
Two things Navy SEALS are always taught:
1. Keep your priorities in order.
2. Know when to act without hesitation.
A college professor, an avowed atheist and active in the ACLU, was teaching his class. He shocked several of his students when he flatly stated for once and for all he was going to prove there was no God. Addressing the ceiling he shouted:
"GOD, if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you exactly 15 minutes!!!!!"
Amen to that. Amen to that.
The lecture room fell silent. You could hear a pin drop. Ten minutes went by.
"I'm waiting God. If you're real, knock me off this platform!!!!"
Again after 5 minutes, the professor taunted God, saying, "Here I am, God!!! I'm still waiting!!!"
His count down got down to the last couple of minutes when! a SEAL, just released from the Navy after serving in Afghanistan and Iraq and newly registered in the class, walked up to the Professor. The SEAL hit him full force in the face, and sent the Professor tumbling from his lofty platform.
The Professor was out cold!! The students were stunned and shocked. They began to babble in confusion.
The SEAL nonchalantly took his seat in the front row and sat silent. The class looked at him and fell silent.....waiting.
Eventually, the professor came to and was noticeably shaken. He looked at the SEAL in the front row. When the professor regained his senses and could speak he asked:
"What the hell is the matter with you?! Why did you do that!?"
The SEAL replied:
"God was really busy watching over America's soldiers, who are protecting your right to say stupid shit and act like an asshole!!! So He told me to take care of it."
This was sent to me by the Mother of a SEAL Team boat driver. OGS
Amen to that ,,,,,, !

atomickitn
10-14-2005, 06:58 AM
sooo god spoke!........azz hole! :D

mike37
10-14-2005, 07:17 AM
Maybe you should try punching me in the face. :D
hey I left the appropriate smiley after my post to let ya know it was all in fun :D

Arizona Hot Boater
10-19-2005, 03:28 PM
I heard your dad works in mysterious ways MODPP.

OG'sBeanSack
10-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Take it EZ there Bobby. You offend OGS, then Ill have to place myself on your chin....do the math. :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/12505heloshota.JPG

Her454
10-19-2005, 03:34 PM
Wait till Froggy gets wind of this......................... :rollside: With his instability he'll hunt you down and kill you. :D

Infomaniac
10-19-2005, 06:38 PM
Lmao
All of us owing our freedom too mentally unstable folks.

HCS
10-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Being the Catholic raised person I am. The Lord will knock him off his pedestal when he dies. That is judgement day. You either saved or sinned. You will have to answer!
Unless you go to the confession booth and confess your sins. Then your forgiven. But make sure when your on your death bed you tell ALL.
The Catholic priest wants to here it all. The last time I went into a booth the priest was ringing his hands. He wanted to here all my stories about sex and drugs. Which was cool, cause he couldn't relate. Ya right. Good thing I wasn't a little boy. :jawdrop:
Foregive me lord for I have sinned. Recite 40 rosaries.