PDA

View Full Version : A Priest and a Nun

WaTchTheGelCoat
10-14-2005, 01:12 PM
A cabbie picks up a nun. She gets into the cab, and notices that the very handsome cab driver won't stop staring at her. She asks him why he is staring. He replies: "I have a question to ask you, but I don't want to offend you"
She answers, "My son, you cannot offend me. When you're as old as I am and have been a nun as long as I have, you get a chance to see and hear just about everything. I'm sure that there's nothing you could say or ask that I would find offensive."
"Well, I've always had a fantasy to have a nun kiss me."
She responds, "Well, let's see what we can do about that:
..1, you have to be single and
..2, you must be Catholic."
The cab driver is very excited and says, "Yes, I'm single and
Catholic!"
"OK", the nun says, "Pull into the next alley."
The nun fullfills the cab driver's fantasy with a kiss that would make a hooker blush. But when they get back on the road, the cab driver starts crying.
"My dear child," said the nun, why are you crying?"
"Forgive me but I have sinned. I lied and I must confess, I'm married and I'm Jewish."
The nun says, "That's OK. My name is Kevin and I'm going to a
Halloween party."

topless
10-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Good one. :D

HM
10-14-2005, 05:41 PM
A nun and a priest are go on a mission in Chili in the Andes mountains.
They are in a village at 8,000 that has no utilities. When they arive, they are shown the sleeping quarters of the church which is one room with a bunk bed.
When they retire for the evening, they are told to get extra blankets as it gets very cold at night, and they have no heater.
At about 10 PM, the Nun calls to the priest, "Father, I am so cold, could you fetch me another blanket?" The priest goes and gets the nun another blanket.
At about 11 PM, the Nun calls to the priest, "Father, I am still so very cold, could you please fetch me another blanket?" The priest gets up and gets her another blanket.
At about 12 AM, the Nun calls to the priest, "Father, I am still very cold....do you think the Lord would mind, that for just one night, we could act like husband and wife?"
The priest responds. "Sister, I think the Lord would have no problem with that....go get your own damn blanket."

SmokinLowriderSS
10-14-2005, 06:01 PM
ROFLMAO ..... TWICE!!! :messedup: