PDA

View Full Version : gross me out..

wanna B V
10-14-2005, 05:20 PM
What drives people to think of these things?
Dog Condom Creator Saddened Over Product Recall
NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – The creator of a meat-scented dog condom had high hopes for his invention, until the pooch product was recalled.
Phillip Laxis, product developer for dogcondoms.com, admits, “I’m not going to lie to you. It’s a disappointment,” but says the extensive test market studies that resulted in 102 unwanted pooch pregnancies and 15 near- choking incidents justified the recall.
Surprisingly, Laxis thinks itÂ’s the fault of the owners, who he envisioned would place the condom on the dog before intercourse and supervise the act.
In his words, “People were not anticipating the dogs’ needs. Create a doggy date situation where you can control it, a situation where no one gets hurt.”
While Laxis admits parental pooch supervision might not create the ideal romantic situation, he asks, “Do you see the romance in genital mutilation?”
The self-professed dog lover says he’s not giving up on safe sex for schnauzers, and is now working on a female dog condom using “some sort of harness mechanism.”
What I want to know is who is going to actually grab their poochs pud and put the glove on?????? :yuk:

Jordy
10-14-2005, 05:23 PM
What I want to know is who is going to actually grab their poochs pud and put the glove on?????? :yuk:
Oh, the humanity... :D :D :D

uvindex
10-14-2005, 05:23 PM
What I want to know is who is going to actually grab their poochs pud and put the glove on?????? :yuk:If you look at some historical threads on this site, that question kind of answers itself. :)

Jyruiz
10-14-2005, 05:27 PM
That f*ck*r needs to get a real job and stop waisting his stupidity on the rest of the human race.

HM
10-14-2005, 05:28 PM
Oh, the humanity... :D :D :D
No barking yet? :D:D

OGShocker
10-14-2005, 05:29 PM
You aren't from around here are you? :notam:

SmokinLowriderSS
10-14-2005, 05:54 PM
If you look at some historical threads on this site, that question kind of answers itself. :)
There is a name that comes to mind ...... but I shall not speaketh it. :D
Aparently he is new in the neighborhood. Welcome stranger. :D :D :D

Flashover
10-14-2005, 05:56 PM
Is anyone going to say the F-Word???? :coffeycup

HM
10-14-2005, 05:59 PM
Fido Fornicator?

***boateditor
10-14-2005, 06:00 PM
What drives people to think of these things?
Dog Condom Creator Saddened Over Product Recall
NEW YORK (Wireless Flash) – The creator of a meat-scented dog condom had high hopes for his invention, until the pooch product was recalled.
Phillip Laxis, product developer for dogcondoms.com, admits, “I’m not going to lie to you. It’s a disappointment,” but says the extensive test market studies that resulted in 102 unwanted pooch pregnancies and 15 near- choking incidents justified the recall.
Surprisingly, Laxis thinks itÂ’s the fault of the owners, who he envisioned would place the condom on the dog before intercourse and supervise the act.
In his words, “People were not anticipating the dogs’ needs. Create a doggy date situation where you can control it, a situation where no one gets hurt.”
While Laxis admits parental pooch supervision might not create the ideal romantic situation, he asks, “Do you see the romance in genital mutilation?”
The self-professed dog lover says he’s not giving up on safe sex for schnauzers, and is now working on a female dog condom using “some sort of harness mechanism.”
This was also not written by George Carlin.

HM
10-14-2005, 06:01 PM
George Carlin has a magazine? :):):):)

soupersonic
10-14-2005, 06:54 PM
and i was so sure it was him since i read it on the internet

Kim Hanson
10-14-2005, 07:32 PM
Okay, f-uck off! Is that better?.........( . )( . )........... :notam:

Miss Perfect
10-14-2005, 07:35 PM
Is this a trick question? cause I think I know the answer

Old Texan
10-15-2005, 05:39 AM
Somebody needs to check and see if this guy has gotten any government research grant money. This is just the type of stuff That turns politicians on. :D :D :D :D

Cas
10-15-2005, 07:05 AM
and 15 near- choking incidents justified the recall.
choking incidents? wtf? the bitch dog trying to put it on with her mouth or was it the owner?