PDA

View Full Version : What Was I Thinking??

a catered life
10-15-2005, 10:24 AM
:mad: I ATE AT ARBY'S THIS WEEK AND ALL I CAN SAY IS YUK :hammerhea :( :yuk: HOW HAVE THEY STAYED IN BUSINESS SO LONG THE FOOD IS HORRIBLE AND OVER PRICED.IF I WANTED A ROAST BEEF SANDWICH MADE FROM BUDDING SLICED MEAT I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE GROCERY STORE.......ANYONE ELSE EAT THERE? WHATS YOUR FEELINGS?

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-15-2005, 10:25 AM
:mad: I ATE AT ARBY'S THIS WEEK AND ALL I CAN SAY IS YUK :hammerhea :( :yuk: HOW HAVE THEY STAYED IN BUSINESS SO LONG THE FOOD IS HORRIBLE AND OVER PRICED.IF I WANTED A ROAST BEEF SANDWICH MADE FROM BUDDING SLICED MEAT I WOULD HAVE GONE TO THE GROCERY STORE.......ANYONE ELSE EAT THERE? WHATS YOUR FEELINGS?
The only thing I will eat from there are their onion thingies!! Otherwise.........I hate Arby's!! We should boycot!!

SHOCKENYALL
10-15-2005, 10:29 AM
Hey CL...
Just had to let you know that I used your 2x baked potatoe recipe..... They were awesome!!! I always look forward to the new recipes you post... It's always good to try something new :shift:
Sorry about the Arbys ordeal, have never eaten at one, but now I know what I'm not missen!!

WYRD
10-15-2005, 10:29 AM
I made out in a Arby's parking lot once does that count :crossx:

*!Ken's Wife!*
10-15-2005, 10:31 AM
HEY!!! meeeeee too!!

riverbound
10-15-2005, 10:31 AM
I made out in a Arby's parking lot with another guy once does that count :crossx:
Dude....you shouldnt brag about that :rolleyes:

WYRD
10-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Dude....you shouldnt brag about that :rolleyes:
See I try to turn a new leaf and you turn the thread GAY BAD BILL :hammer2: :D

No Name
10-15-2005, 10:32 AM
Arby's sucks a$$.

riverbound
10-15-2005, 10:40 AM
See I try to turn a new leaf and you turn the thread GAY BAD BILL :hammer2: :D
Hahah....new leaf?? as in trying to keep a thread straight??
Ok..back to our thread at hand.
I HATE Arby's there market fresh sadnwiches are the only half way decent thing they have. :( but it still taste like something I could make at home.

Mrs.Racer277
10-15-2005, 10:45 AM
I agree. YUKKY!!

WYRD
10-15-2005, 10:47 AM
ARBYS BLOWS CHUNCKS :D

No Name
10-15-2005, 10:50 AM
so do I after eating it :jawdrop:

AZKC
10-15-2005, 10:52 AM
As usual I am the minority on this board I actually like Arby's, not everyday but they do help with hangovers :D
We had a parts driver that worked at one for a 2nd job, she read on one of the boxes of beef "7% real beef" :jawdrop: :supp: :D

lucky
10-15-2005, 11:06 AM
i HAVE A NEW RECIPE -- BUY A ARBYS R/B REMOVE MEAT , SHIT ON BREAD - WILL ADD MUCH MORE FLAVOR ....
LONG JOHN SILVERS FALL INTO THIS CATAGORY ALSO .. :cool:

76ANTHONY
10-15-2005, 11:11 AM
As usual I am the minority on this board I actually like Arby's, not everyday but they do help with hangovers :D
We had a parts driver that worked at one for a 2nd job, she read on one of the boxes of beef "7% real beef" :jawdrop: :supp: :D
hey i love arby's, thats why they saty in business, cause i buy all they're stuff. but all my freinds hate it. then again i like long john silvers too. :D i thought these where health food stores :D :D

Mrs. 4-B
10-15-2005, 11:14 AM
Since you're brave enough to admit it, I will too. I like Arby's. What can I say, different strokes for different folks. :p

DeltaSigBoater
10-15-2005, 11:20 AM
Arby's aint cheep either.

Forkin' Crazy
10-15-2005, 11:23 AM
I haven't had any bad experiences. I though it was pretty good. Love that "Horsey Sauce"! :D

HCS
10-15-2005, 11:24 AM
Arbys sucks.

OGShocker
10-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Have you tried their Twice Baked Potato? :rollside:

cxr133
10-15-2005, 12:07 PM
ARBYS suck...
and i havent eaten jack in the box since the mid 80s when it was said they used horse meat for their burgers
ohh del taco sucks ass too

JackieV
10-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Arby's sucks. I can second that.

bunny 166
10-15-2005, 12:30 PM
I like Arby's....One time when I was younger, my sandwich had a piece of paper in it....It said "you're cute" and had a phone # on it... :rolleyes: :crossx: LOL...

AZKC
10-15-2005, 12:52 PM
ARBYS suck...
and i havent eaten jack in the box since the mid 80s when it was said they used horse meat for their burgers
ohh del taco sucks ass too
Whats wrong with horse meat

topless
10-15-2005, 12:52 PM
I like Arby's....One time when I was younger, my sandwich had a piece of paper in it....It said "you're cute" and had a phone # on it... :rolleyes: :crossx: LOL...Why didn't you call me? :supp:

bunny 166
10-15-2005, 12:56 PM
Why didn't you call me? :supp:
:D :D

JB in so cal
10-15-2005, 12:59 PM
Don't knock Gag in the Bag :yuk: ; nothing like a suitcase of tacos after you've been burning hemp all night.
Of course. I was very young and immature. I don't do that now. :rolleyes:

Schiada76
10-15-2005, 01:18 PM
Arby's = best BLT on the planet. :eat:

jailbird141
10-15-2005, 01:30 PM
But did you end up eating there? :rolleyes:

RiverDave
10-15-2005, 02:03 PM
I love Arby's. :) Although I'm sure there are some bad ones out there. The ones around here, and the one in Havasu are pretty good though. :) There market fresh sandwiches are GREAT!! If your going to spend a day out on the lake. I love the Giant or Big Montana if I'm going to be eating there though. :)
RD <---- Arby's fan.

a catered life
10-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Hey CL...
Just had to let you know that I used your 2x baked potatoe recipe..... They were awesome!!! I always look forward to the new recipes you post... It's always good to try something new :shift:
Sorry about the Arbys ordeal, have never eaten at one, but now I know what I'm not missen!!
glad you enjoyed them

a catered life
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Have you tried their Twice Baked Potato? :rollside:
scared too besides i think i got them beat :wink:

Rexone
10-21-2005, 01:58 AM
You guys are on drugs. Arbys rocks. :)

Jbb
10-21-2005, 02:02 AM
The Jamocha shake is rather tasty.... :D

Sleek-Jet
10-21-2005, 06:12 AM
I have to show solidarity here as well... I am known to partake of Arby's on occasion....
They are overpriced though. :hammer2:

barbigrl
10-21-2005, 07:15 AM
I have never eaten at Arby's a day in my life....and this confirms why!!

AltarGirl
10-21-2005, 07:18 AM
I am almost scared to admit that I like it! Not sure why, it's really not that good, I do admit that, but it's really close to work, & I do stray! I didn't eat meat for about 3 years & when I went back to the dark side, the first thing I wanted (& had) was an Arby's roast beef. Go figure. :confused:

76ANTHONY
10-21-2005, 07:39 AM
I have never eaten at Arby's a day in my life....and this confirms why!!
:idea: :idea: :D

SB
10-21-2005, 12:26 PM
I eat a roast beef with lettuce and tomato, add some pepper and Arby's sauce. That melted cheese they have has gone downhill. And avoid that red sauce they put on, Russian dressing or something.