PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 01:29 PM
Hey Sandbarers.. I'm pretty much a lurker, but thought I would let you guys know how we do it in Memphis...I wrote this on another site..
Ok, here's a story for you. Went out last night with my friend Katie to the saucer.. Started out as just a couple drinks, watch the game, listen to the band for a bit kind of night. Does it ever turn out like that? No. So we're sitting by this guy who just got back from Spain.. After a few more, I get the idea that I want to go to Spain. Well, it doesnt take much to convince Katie that it's a great idea. So, we get in the car and drive around while I ponder whether or not I should really go get a one way ticket to Spain. So, we decide the best thing to do is go to Mcguiness and mull it over a few more. (mcguiness is across the street from the saucer, and yes, we drove there.) So, at Dan M's and realize that I don't have a passport, so no Spain. After 2 beers, we call it a night. We walk to the saucer where the car was first parked and realize that its not there and was stolen. So, Katie walks to the police station to report it stolen and I catch a cab to Krystals and order 5 cheese krystals, 5 krystal chick, 3 corn pups, reg fry, cheese fries, and 3 chili pups. Then, I head back to the saucer to get Katie and go home. the cops go over to Katies house and they fill out a report for a stolen car. She realizes in the middle of the night that the car is accross the street at dan m's. yes, we walked right by it and didn't realize it was there.
So lets recap..
I ALMOST WENT TO SPAIN, WTF?
I set a record at krystals $23.. my previous best was $19
Car was stolen? No, forgot where it was parked..
Dominate!!

76ANTHONY
10-15-2005, 01:33 PM
if drinkin where a sport and there was three drinkers with you you'd have come in 5th place. :D

stoker
10-15-2005, 01:36 PM
A friend of mine did that years ago in Palm Desert. He came out of the bar, couldn't find his car so he called and reported it stolen. While he was heading out of the parking lot in the back seat of a taxi he saw his car parked in the back of the lot. He got out of the taxi and jumped in his car and proceeded home. A couple of blocks from the bar he gets pulled over by a leo and goes through the felony stop proceedure. He shows them ID and explained what had happened. After the leo got done laughing at him he hooked him up and took him to jail for DUI.

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 01:41 PM
He should have been a girl.. Katie, came bangin on my door at 3 this morning wanting to borrow my car so she could go move hers.. The cop she talked to was there reporting that he'd found the car.. She went right up to him in my truck and I'm sure drunk as hell still. He laughed at her and wrote the whole thing off.

djunkie
10-15-2005, 01:41 PM
Hey Sandbarers.. I'm pretty much a lurker, but thought I would let you guys know how we do it in Memphis...I wrote this on another site..
Ok, here's a story for you. Went out last night with my friend Katie to the saucer.. Started out as just a couple drinks, watch the game, listen to the band for a bit kind of night. Does it ever turn out like that? No. So we're sitting by this guy who just got back from Spain.. After a few more, I get the idea that I want to go to Spain. Well, it doesnt take much to convince Katie that it's a great idea. So, we get in the car and drive around while I ponder whether or not I should really go get a one way ticket to Spain. So, we decide the best thing to do is go to Mcguiness and mull it over a few more. (mcguiness is across the street from the saucer, and yes, we drove there.) So, at Dan M's and realize that I don't have a passport, so no Spain. After 2 beers, we call it a night. We walk to the saucer where the car was first parked and realize that its not there and was stolen. So, Katie walks to the police station to report it stolen and I catch a cab to Krystals and order 5 cheese krystals, 5 krystal chick, 3 corn pups, reg fry, cheese fries, and 3 chili pups. Then, I head back to the saucer to get Katie and go home. the cops go over to Katies house and they fill out a report for a stolen car. She realizes in the middle of the night that the car is accross the street at dan m's. yes, we walked right by it and didn't realize it was there.
So lets recap..
I ALMOST WENT TO SPAIN, WTF?
I set a record at krystals $23.. my previous best was $19
Car was stolen? No, forgot where it was parked..
Dominate!!
So your admitting you have a drinking problem? :confused:

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 01:42 PM
not really, just one of those nights that got out of hand..i was at work bright and early at 7:30. If i ever miss work, then yes, I have a drinking problem.

djunkie
10-15-2005, 01:44 PM
not really, just one of those nights that got out of hand..
If I would have done something like that here where I live the cops would have arrested me for being STUPID!!!!!! :D

76ANTHONY
10-15-2005, 01:45 PM
If I would have done something like that here where I live the cops would have arrested me for being STUPID!!!!!! :D
187you mean :D

djunkie
10-15-2005, 01:46 PM
187you mean :D
Ya that too. :rollside:

76ANTHONY
10-15-2005, 01:48 PM
Ya that too. :rollside:
:D :D

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 01:53 PM
What? For catching a cab home?? You guys have some tough laws there.

djunkie
10-15-2005, 01:54 PM
.. She went right up to him in my truck and I'm sure drunk as hell still. He laughed at her and wrote the whole thing off.
Well not only for reporting your car stolen when you forgot where you parked it but also for this quote. Have a nice day. :D

Flashover
10-15-2005, 02:08 PM
Well not only for reporting your car stolen when you forgot where you parked it but also for this quote. Have a nice day. :D
I don't know about you but it realy wasn't that funny. We need to get some better talent around here.. Where's Jordy???? :D

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 02:10 PM
OK, you guys dont think it's funny. But I do. Late!

djunkie
10-15-2005, 02:20 PM
OK, you guys dont think it's funny. But I do. Late!
Ahhhh come on. Don't give up so easily. :D

core attitude
10-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Maybe it would help if you posted a picture of Katie. :D

Debbolas
10-15-2005, 03:57 PM
:D
That is funny :cool:

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 04:28 PM
That's right. Domination!

MagicMtnDan
10-15-2005, 04:38 PM
1st Question: Why didn't you bang Katie? :angry2:
2nd Question: If she's not hot enough to bang why didn't you drink enough to "make her hot?" :confused:
3rd Question: How much more drinking would it have taken to make her bang-able? (You obviously drank enough to forget where your car was and to go eat a ton of crappy food). :idea:
4th Question: If she's your sister why aren't you banging her (you are in the South, right)? :jawdrop:

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 04:44 PM
Very funny.. I used to bang Katie. And yes, she's hot.
Double d's i think you guys have seen a few of those out west? If you want to see a pic of her.. go to myspace and search for katie in memphis.

core attitude
10-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Very funny.. I used to bang Katie. And yes, she's hot.
Double d's i think you guys have seen a few of those out west? If you want to see a pic of her.. go to myspace and search for katie in memphis.
I just did and the results weren't good............unless she sometimes goes by "todd".

77 Apollo
10-15-2005, 05:34 PM
yes, i used to bang todd. click here.. http://www.myspace.com/27544942