PDA

View Full Version : Wtf?

Charley
10-16-2005, 08:10 PM
Ok this is getting gay.... the C&T cocktail is without the booze
Where is fat-boy Jeff Herman who looks so much like a pussy now that his nose is now known as "clitoris"?
Where is that shock-mexi-wanna-wave, fake italian stallion Rocky? :2purples:
Where is that guy with the big No-tech who's ego is the only thing with more massive than his boat? :2purples:
Where the hell is that manufacturers daughter who fights for the honor of the 2nd maybe 3rd best boat made on the west coast? :2purples:
Where is the supreme boat bitch?
This place is dead.... even my boy Deano is off in the sand
STEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CornWater
10-16-2005, 08:44 PM
Where the hell is that manufacturers daughter who fights for the honor of the 2nd maybe 3rd best boat made on the west coast? :2purples:
STEP UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You better just pipe down there Tibula!!! :boxingguy

Charley
10-16-2005, 08:50 PM
You better just pipe down there Tibula!!! :boxingguy
Kiss my asthma (sp?)
Eliminators are like the baylineRs of custom boats....in fact I think eliminator means gay in Latin

Charley
10-16-2005, 08:51 PM
:2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

CornWater
10-16-2005, 08:58 PM
That's pretty funny 1/2 pint... I'll burn you so low, you'll be holding a sign saying "don't spit, I can't swim". Nevermind, your already there... :cry:

CornWater
10-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Well it is past my bed time. I only got permission to stay up til' 10, and that was pushing it... :cry: :cry:

Jordy
10-16-2005, 10:31 PM
I heard a rumor, and this is just a rumor, that Mr. Bling himself is looking at Spectres, the CC type, with outboards. Hmmm.... :idea: :idea: :idea:

Charley
10-17-2005, 07:36 AM
No kidding.... I spoke with Herman the other day and he mentioned him owning a Skater or DCB or whatever.... I was like.... WTF?? LOL
either way eliminators suck :(

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 07:50 AM
...either way eliminators suck :(
An Eliminator is a "performance cat"? :idea:

Charley
10-17-2005, 08:07 AM
YA right, you gotta put like 1500 HP in em just to keep up with a 35' cafe racer, and we all know how slow those things are!!

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 08:12 AM
...and we all know how slow those things are!!
Anyone that even owns a boat is OK in my book.*
:D
*Owning a big truck does not count as a boat

Charley
10-17-2005, 08:21 AM
Anyone that even owns a boat is OK in my book.*
*Owning a big truck does not count as a boat
Mean! ... my kid has a boat does that count?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Spectre.jpg

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 08:28 AM
Mean! ... my kid has a boat does that count?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/38Spectre.jpg
Do you need a phonebook when you sit in that one, too?

Charley
10-17-2005, 08:36 AM
that V $hit would never comfort my sweet ass..... normally I dont refer to my ass as sweet ass but you kept calling me that all day at the golf course :confused:

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 08:40 AM
that V $hit would never comfort my sweet ass..... normally I dont refer to my ass as sweet ass but you kept calling me that all day at the golf course :confused:
I think you have me mixed up with Sandbar Junkies.
When he kept saying "I'm gonna make you my little bitch..." I thought he meant "boat bitch"...
...I didn't know it was a year-round proposition. :jawdrop:

Charley
10-17-2005, 08:50 AM
I think you have me mixed up with Sandbar Junkies.
When he kept saying "I'm gonna make you my little bitch..." I thought he meant "boat bitch"...
...I didn't know it was a year-round proposition. :jawdrop:
Why dont you just come out of the closet man.... do I have to post that picture of you holding that guys hand in the backseat of your boat while yer wife drives?? Oh you know the one with the rainbow colored flag that you ERASED from the image center??? I still have a copy! :smile:

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 08:54 AM
Why dont you just come out of the closet man....
Charley...you are such an angry little gay man. In case you haven't figured it out, no matter how much you raise your truck, it won't make you attracted to women.
If you want to post Photoshop pics...go right ahead- just be prepared for the hammer, and don't say I didn't warn you.
:cry:

Charley
10-17-2005, 08:58 AM
LMAO! ok I give... hey I gotta run to my brother in laws house today to return his clubs... you feel like hitting a bucket at meadowlark around noon?

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 09:02 AM
LMAO! ok I give... hey I gotta run to my brother in laws house today to return his clubs... you feel like hitting a bucket at meadowlark around noon?
Can't today...lots of stuff to do.
How about we get together and celebrate Herman's birthday on 11/5? He won't be able to get a hall pass, of course, but we can celebrate anyway!

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:07 AM
Can't today...lots of stuff to do.
Oh I can tell!!
How about we get together and celebrate Herman's birthday on 11/5?
Sounds cool to me... meadowlark again?? I played that course the other day Braemar country club, pretty tough course, but we played shotgun so it wasn't too bad ;)
He won't be able to get a hall pass, of course, but we can celebrate anyway!
Please refer to my first post :chi: ....Herman is ok... he is doing what he should be doing I just like busting his balls when he isn't around....

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 09:14 AM
Sounds cool to me... meadowlark again?? I played that course the other day Braemar country club, pretty tough course, but we played shotgun so it wasn't too bad ;)....
I've never played there. :idea:
I may have to watch the little HH's during the day on the 5th, so golf may be out. Maybe we could just meet up for a beer later? I'll know more next week. PM me your celly.
Herman is "doing what he should be doing"? Does that include AA and Jenny Craig classes?

Jordy
10-17-2005, 09:15 AM
so maybe we could meet up for a beer later. :D
That's some funny stuff right there HH. :D

Havasu Hangin'
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
I'm gay! Is there somewhere a gay fellow can go out for a beer, too?
Sorry, Jordy. On this day, you can only come if:
1. You are straight
2. Date girls over 18

Jordy
10-17-2005, 09:24 AM
You're on fire today. :cool:

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Herman is "doing what he should be doing"? Does that include AA and Jenny Craig classes?
LMAO... Ouch.....
Im not shy (714)317-9371

alfonzo
10-17-2005, 10:44 AM
Kiss my asthma (sp?)
....in fact I think eliminator means gay in Latin
I think it means "A Whales Vagina"

Charley
10-17-2005, 03:43 PM
I think it means "A Whales Vagina"
why do you have to bring herman back into this? :2purples:

alfonzo
10-17-2005, 08:28 PM
why do you have to bring herman back into this? :2purples:
It wasn't me!

Three Days Only
10-18-2005, 02:58 PM
Charley...................
You really are a angry little focker. What happened Dave your idol down at DCB who is still building wannabe custom eliminators wont give alittle instead he just takes, takes, and takes?????
Charley face it, things are nicer over there on the east. You might even find yourself a boat builder that is willing to give alittle instead of just take take take!!!!!! :rollside:
LOL
Just remeber, no matter what...................
DCB's still suck!!!

Havasu Hangin'
10-18-2005, 04:09 PM
You really are a angry little focker. What happened Dave your idol down at DCB who is still building wannabe custom eliminators wont give alittle instead he just takes, takes, and takes?????
Charley face it, things are nicer over there on the east. You might even find yourself a boat builder that is willing to give alittle instead of just take take take!!!!!! :rollside:
LOL
DCB's still suck!!!
:jawdrop:

Charley
10-18-2005, 05:17 PM
LOL
DCB's still suck!!!
hey look the genius is back!!!! hi jeffy!!! get that vaccume bag off yer ass yet??lol

Three Days Only
10-19-2005, 08:05 AM
hey look the genius is back!!!! hi jeffy!!! get that vaccume bag off yer ass yet??lol
Nope im still working on it. Im down almost 30#'s, how about you, have you lost the sympathy weight yet!!! LOL :)
Call me, please!!!!

Charley
10-19-2005, 04:53 PM
why would I call you when I am having so much fun posting with you here ;)

andy01
10-19-2005, 09:48 PM
Im not shy
Neither am I, big fella. http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//smlove2.gif
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//smileysex2.gif
My first "out of the closet" statement.....

Charley
10-20-2005, 08:57 AM
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//smileysex2.gif
I almost pee'd on this one lol!