PDA

View Full Version : HALO(s)...HALO(s).................

nhbuoy
10-17-2005, 06:13 AM
...I don't know why you say HALO(s)...I say good-bye!!!...Since the RED SOX got booted, I had to fall back on my 2nd favorite team...It doesn't look good from where I'm sitting... :( ...The umpires seem to be helping TOO!!!.. :lightsabe ....

JetBoatRich
10-17-2005, 06:17 AM
Angels will make a game of it today :jawdrop:

Wet Dream
10-17-2005, 06:44 AM
A lot of people jump off the band wagon and onto another when they don't have a reason to cheer anymore.

JetBoatRich
10-17-2005, 07:08 AM
A lot of people jump off the band wagon and onto another when they don't have a reason to cheer anymore.
Funny how they do that :hammer2:

THOR
10-17-2005, 08:03 AM
FUnny how that happens. Hmmm, one home town college football team comes to mind when speaking about bandwagons. :idea:

Charley
10-17-2005, 08:26 AM
Angels will make a game of it today :jawdrop:
Thats The ATTITUDE!!!
ANGELS

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:00 AM
Angels win game 5, lose game 6.
You better get those pom poms out then lol!

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:09 AM
I've BEEN rooting for the Angels, but it's hard to get behind a team that is executing so poorly.
well I cant argue when I see Cabrera make the first error I have ever witnessed him make last night :( :(

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:22 AM
I agree.... I keep driving that into my kids head.... He is playing high school ball now(JV this year) and is finally starting to get it! HS Coaches want the best players on the field, but that's not always the guy with the most talent... some guys contribute things you will never see on paper.... David Eckstein is a prime example

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:48 AM
What's JV ball? :D
Hey, I'm very proud of him ;) playing JV as a sophomore for a program that took CIF last year isn't a bad thing :D
Keep pounding that into his head. The world has enough prima donnas, baseball needs more kids that can bunt, run the bases and hit the cutoff man.
Agreed.... one thing he has that will give him a shot at the next level is blinding speed... there is actually a virtual home to 1rst base game behind Centerfield at the big A where you race Erstad's time/ lil $hit is 15/100's of a second behind him already :jawdrop:

Charley
10-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Does he hit from the left side? If he's serious about advancing and doesn't have all the tools, but has speed, it's time to turn him around.
He is starting.... we have been doing it in wiffle ball for a couple years now... I guess I need to get him in the cages more with a real bat and ball....I actually did the same thing when I was younger but never took it to the next level.... Sad too because I think my swing is more natural from the left side.... im 3/3 lefty in softball LOL!

Charley
10-17-2005, 10:01 AM
I turned around in the 6th or 7th grade and I can barely hit a ball right handed anymore, although I have a ton of power RH. LH I was more of a gap to gap George Brett style hitter.
Niice! GB... class act! one of my alltime favorites

Charley
10-17-2005, 10:04 AM
hey SWB I see you are in the golf industry.... I am looking for a used Driver and possibly 3 wood .... I've been borrowing A set of Taylor Made R5-D 9.5 degree... any idea where I could buy one used?

nhbuoy
10-17-2005, 10:50 AM
...Yeah...I like Eckstein...heads-up player...he is missed...I didn't jump off the RED SOX bandwagon...I was PUSHED... :cool: ...I am a "REAL" R.S. fan...BUT...I also happen to like the ANGELs...I would like to see the Angels & Astros go at it!!!...

nhbuoy
10-18-2005, 05:33 AM
I hate it when I'm right... :cry: