PDA

View Full Version : K-711 is for sale.......

BILLY.B
10-17-2005, 06:28 AM
Pat Eason is selling the K-711. Hull is a Revenge, complete with all the hardware and road trailer. Hull is heavy and is foamed. Price is $8500.00. Someone on these boards probably has some photo's that can be posted and the phone # that I have on me to contact Pat Eason is incorrect but I know Guru or V-DRIVE VIDEO has his current #. Pat has purchased a capasule K boat from John Britton back in Jersey and plans on running this boat at the World Finals, so the Revenge must go. Great starter "K" boat for someone due to the weight of this hull. Sorry for not having pic's or the current phone # but i'm sure they'll be up shortly if anyone is interested.

olbiezer
10-17-2005, 06:53 AM
found this pic on another thread it might help some lol
http://southwindjetboats.com/KBOATS/K711.jpg

GofastRacer
10-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Here's a couple!..
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/21Pat1.jpg
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/21Pat2.jpg

Hallett
10-17-2005, 06:56 AM
when i get home from work i will post his phone # if it's ok with pat.
congrats pat on your new boat we will see you at the finals.

dmontzsta
10-17-2005, 08:08 AM
That is an amazing price. Makes me wish I would have held out on buying mine when I did, two ex-race boats for sale right now. Damn, oh well...I just have to set mine up the same.
Great price though, right now is the B Boat season. :cool:
Edit: I just saw the pics. The paint on that boat is BITCHEN! WOW.

BADBLOWN572
10-17-2005, 09:11 AM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/1598k711.JPG

Jetboatguru
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Pat's Phone # Cell phone (661) 857-3914
He said the best time to call him is 3:30 am :D

Kim Hanson
10-17-2005, 09:52 AM
So are they good boats and don't compare it to what I have right now....please...........( . )( . )............ :p

Hallett
10-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Pat's Phone # Cell phone (661) 857-3914
He said the best time to call him is 3:30 am :D
Oh scarleta your comedy that was good :D

dmontzsta
10-17-2005, 10:09 AM
So are they good boats and don't compare it to what I have right now....please...........( . )( . )............ :p
Kim, you see everyone buying them, all the race boats you see are these, they sell for $5-10k bare hull. WTF? do you think?
:hammerhea

Kim Hanson
10-17-2005, 10:17 AM
Kim, you see everyone buying them, all the race boats you see are these, they sell for $5-10k bare hull. WTF? do you think?
:hammerhea
What I think? You don't have one so it must be good :p :D :D ........( . )( . ).good price also.... :notam:

dmontzsta
10-17-2005, 10:25 AM
What I think? You don't have one so it must be good :p :D :D ........( . )( . ).good price also.... :notam:
I have one sitting in the garage, boy...you dont pay attention to shit do you?
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3583s.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3582s.jpg http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3405.jpg

Kim Hanson
10-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Yes, I do and you have a B-Boat and that is a K Boat is it not? The deck sure looks different to what you have also, from the back Ricey........( . )( . ).....Or are you saying you have a BK Boat?
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/21Pat2.jpg
big difference in the back end there Donald........( . )( . ).........
http://www.dmontzsta.com/75Biesmeyer/100_3405.jpg :idea:

Kim Hanson
10-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Donald, scroll bars suck as much as Rice Cars, make them like a Ricer----- small....640 is perfect...........( . )( . ).......... :idea:

Jacamo
10-17-2005, 12:33 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson]Yes, I do and you have a B-Boat and that is a K Boat is it not? The deck sure looks different to what you have also, from the back Ricey........( . )( . )....Or are you saying you have a BK Boat?
Pull your head out :mix:

dmontzsta
10-17-2005, 12:51 PM
Kim, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid.
Do you know what a K boat is?
You do notice some things though, the deck is slightly different, but the bottoms are the same. The deck on mine is designed for more inside room, notice the transom to splash shield. I have heard the Revenge hull is a bit different though, still havent heard it from someone I can trust though.
BTW: Are you going to buy this boat? If not STFU and go back to Bench Racers.

AzMandella
10-17-2005, 02:35 PM
OK Kim I think you need to gain some more knowledge before you shoot your mouth off anymore.A K-boat is a class in racing.A B-boat is aboat that is a splash of a Biesmeyer for example(Revenge,Barron Sprint Daytona,etc)Don't they have a Canadian Hot Boat web page where you guy's can be ignorant with each other and mabey teach each other to spell.

FlatStupid
10-17-2005, 06:01 PM
OK Kim I think you need to gain some more knowledge before you shoot your mouth off anymore.A K-boat is a class in racing.A B-boat is aboat that is a splash of a Biesmeyer for example(Revenge,Barron Sprint Daytona,etc)Don't they have a Canadian Hot Boat web page where you guy's can be ignorant with each other and mabey teach each other to spell.Mr. Az, you was kick'in his ass to the MABEY part now your just another stupid AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: :frown:

AzMandella
10-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Mr. Az, you was kick'in his ass to the MABEY part now your just another stupid AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :frown: :frown:
You caught me in a typo shame on me!But you won't find any post of mine that even comes close to Kim's kindegarten english skills.

Kindsvater Flat
10-17-2005, 07:29 PM
I wonder if Mouzer called him yet?

TRG
10-17-2005, 07:42 PM
That was probably a deal already in the making! lol

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:14 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson]Yes, I do and you have a B-Boat and that is a K Boat is it not? The deck sure looks different to what you have also, from the back Ricey........( . )( . )....Or are you saying you have a BK Boat?
Pull your head out :mix:
What ever Jack Off.........( . )( . )....... :idea: I mean jackamo :p

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Kim, you just keep making yourself look more and more stupid.
Do you know what a K boat is?
You do notice some things though, the deck is slightly different, but the bottoms are the same. The deck on mine is designed for more inside room, notice the transom to splash shield. I have heard the Revenge hull is a bit different though, still havent heard it from someone I can trust though.
BTW: Are you going to buy this boat? If not STFU and go back to Bench Racers.
If I bought it then it would be a K-Boat Donald now wouldn't it, I was asking a simple question and it gets all taken out of the ball park! I just asked if it was a good boat you skin head fock stick that drives Rice........( . )( . )........ :D

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:26 PM
OK Kim I think you need to gain some more knowledge before you shoot your mouth off anymore.A K-boat is a class in racing.A B-boat is aboat that is a splash of a Biesmeyer for example(Revenge,Barron Sprint Daytona,etc)Don't they have a Canadian Hot Boat web page where you guy's can be ignorant with each other and mabey teach each other to spell.
This thread starts out K-Boat right arsehole, now you call it a B-boat! Canadian Hot Boat :D :D we have that :D , I bet they just all like to fight, so not much use there eh! My spelling, if you don't like it don't read my posts then, much easier for you ! Have a nice Day now and I hope the next time you take a leak, your dick gets stuck in the zipper :cool: ..........( . )( . ).........
P.S.....mabey----is maybe :hammer2:

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:30 PM
You caught me in a typo shame on me!But you won't find any post of mine that even comes close to Kim's kindegarten english skills.
Spell right then dumbass...kindergarten and wouldn't it be typing freak :p looks like you need some touching up to do yourself teacher, shit no, Your American!.........( . )( . )........Ford Car Boats Suck! :cool:

BUSBY
10-18-2005, 02:44 PM
I wonder if Mouzer called him yet?
Now that's funny!

÷קmᮆښ×÷
10-18-2005, 05:50 PM
If I bought it then it would be a K-Boat Donald now wouldn't it,
only if the engine you put in it was a blown alky 500 incher

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 06:50 PM
only if the engine you put in it was a blown alky 500 incher
I just asked a simple question and it gets all blown out proportion with you river 1/4 racers :frown: sad shit in here.....( . )( . ).........

AzMandella
10-18-2005, 06:52 PM
This thread starts out K-Boat right arsehole, now you call it a B-boat! Canadian Hot Boat :D :D we have that :D , I bet they just all like to fight, so not much use there eh! My spelling, if you don't like it don't read my posts then, much easier for you ! Have a nice Day now and I hope the next time you take a leak, your dick gets stuck in the zipper :cool: ..........( . )( . ).........
P.S.....mabey----is maybe :hammer2:
I'll bet you don't have that problem.Ehh Pinky

GofastRacer
10-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Well now that "Pre School" is dismissed for the day, this boat is still for sale I do believe!.... :rolleyes:

Hallett
10-18-2005, 08:55 PM
[QUOTE=GofastRacer]Well now that "Pre School" is dismissed for the day, this boat is still for sale I do believe!.... :rolleyes:
I talked to pat yesterday & it is still for sale he will be at the
world finals. with a new ride.

GofastRacer
10-18-2005, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=GofastRacer]Well now that "Pre School" is dismissed for the day, this boat is still for sale I do believe!.... :rolleyes:
I talked to pat yesterday & it is still for sale he will be at the
world finals. with a new ride.
Hey Bob, I'll be there on Thursday you going??..

olbiezer
10-18-2005, 09:03 PM
wonder how much work it would be to make it a nice lake boat?

Hallett
10-18-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey Bob, I'll be there on Thursday you going??..
Hello art yes i will be there on saturday & sunday will you be there then
staying at the courtyard.

Jacamo
10-18-2005, 10:37 PM
What ever Jack Off.........( . )( . )....... :idea: I mean jackamo :p
Kimmy jump back in bed with your cousin..........you F'n idiot :idea:

repo man
10-19-2005, 03:01 AM
what all does it come with?

WaterBox
10-19-2005, 09:41 AM
Is this capasule boat the 20 footer that Duff D. had a few years back?? :idea:

lucky
10-19-2005, 10:48 AM
looks like a nice lake boat to me as is -- change the zoomies to keep the fuzz off your ass :notam:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
10-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Is this capasule boat the 20 footer that Duff D. had a few years back?? :idea:
No. :)

Kim Hanson
10-19-2005, 03:46 PM
I'll bet you don't have that problem.Ehh Pinky
I wear button up Levi's, so not a chance .........( . )( . )........ :notam:

Kim Hanson
10-19-2005, 03:48 PM
Kimmy jump back in bed with your cousin..........you F'n idiot :idea:
Go punch your brother in the mouth for not pulling out whack off........( . )( . )........... :hammerhea

GofastRacer
10-19-2005, 06:56 PM
Hello art yes i will be there on saturday & sunday will you be there then
staying at the courtyard.
Bummer Bob, I'll only be there on Thursday, have fun!..

Sanger80
10-19-2005, 07:41 PM
what motor would need to be put in to run past the century mark, since its been foamed, and is heavier :idea:

GofastRacer
10-19-2005, 08:28 PM
what motor would need to be put in to run past the century mark, since its been foamed, and is heavier :idea:
Al you need is 500-550, that will get you into the tripple didgits easy, foam don't add that much weight!..

GofastRacer
10-19-2005, 08:30 PM
How much work is it to bolt a motor in!???..

BILLY.B
10-20-2005, 06:33 AM
I wear button up Levi's, so not a chance .........( . )( . )........ :notam: You wear your wifes pants also???? :D :D :D

Mid-life Crisis
10-20-2005, 12:33 PM
Hey guys. Just to let you know, K-711 is now mine. I'm going to make another K-boat out of her and join the NKRA. I'm Stoked!

GofastRacer
10-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Congrats, you will have fun with it!.. :cool: :cool:

h20skiracer
10-20-2005, 01:55 PM
Way to go Billy and Tony. This forum has some comedy in it! I was reading all of the posts last night, and I was crying I was laughing so hard!
Who is Kim Hanson? Is Kim a guy or a girl?
The "new" K-711 is the 18' Burgundy Revenge. Same hull that was just sold, only with a capsul in it.
I noticed someone asked which one it was.

olbiezer
10-20-2005, 03:32 PM
you need to read bench racing to find out who kim hanson is......there are numerious threds there about him i espically like the one called kims pictures from the new orleans trip........( oh ya kim is a longed hair guy)

Kim Hanson
10-20-2005, 04:11 PM
You wear your wifes pants also???? :D :D :D
That was her shorts Billy :D ........( . )( . ).......... :p

Kim Hanson
10-20-2005, 04:15 PM
Way to go Billy and Tony. This forum has some comedy in it! I was reading all of the posts last night, and I was crying I was laughing so hard!
Who is Kim Hanson? Is Kim a guy or a girl?
The "new" K-711 is the 18' Burgundy Revenge. Same hull that was just sold, only with a capsul in it.
I noticed someone asked which one it was.
I would be male and don't let them tell you different.........( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
10-20-2005, 04:17 PM
you need to read bench racing to find out who kim hanson is......there are numerious threds there about him i espically like the one called kims pictures from the new orleans trip........( oh ya kim is a longed hair guy)
........( oh ya kim is a longed hair guy)
It's about time someone clued in on that chit, way to go olbiezer..gold star for you today :D ..........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
10-20-2005, 04:29 PM
That was her shorts Billy :D ........( . )( . ).......... :p
You mean the cut-off pants?

Kim Hanson
10-20-2005, 04:34 PM
You mean the cut-off pants?
No, they were shorts, just not the kind of short pants you people wear and call them shorts, 2" below my nuts :eek: ........( . )( . )......Cuppy action underwear is a must with those shorts or the stuff hangs out the leg opening, you wouldn't know about that stuff, but you get the picture right Ricey.... :crossx:

h20skiracer
10-20-2005, 05:42 PM
Thank you for the clarification...

Kim Hanson
10-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Thank you for the clarification...
I try to do my best, the name fock's people up...........( . )( . )...........you are so welcome also :D

dmontzsta
10-20-2005, 06:14 PM
No, they were shorts, just not the kind of short pants you people wear and call them shorts, 2" below my nuts :eek: ........( . )( . )......Cuppy action underwear is a must with those shorts or the stuff hangs out the leg opening, you wouldn't know about that stuff, but you get the picture right Ricey.... :crossx:
I know your tricks, trying to get me to tell you my penis size.
Do you still have that wet suit Kimberly? I told you about going out in public with it on.

Kim Hanson
10-22-2005, 07:23 PM
I know your tricks, trying to get me to tell you my penis size.
Do you still have that wet suit Kimberly? I told you about going out in public with it on.
You drive a Maxima----vagina! My wet suit, you in a Camel Toe Competition? It would work better with no dick in it!.........( . )( . ).......... :idea:need it? :p

Moneypitt
10-22-2005, 07:25 PM
Ok, back to bench racers. V drive discussions don't usually mention penis size, so back to bench racers.............MP

dmontzsta
10-22-2005, 07:30 PM
You drive a Maxima----vagina! My wet suit, you in a Camel Toe Competition? It would work better with no dick in it!.........( . )( . ).......... :idea:need it? :p
I know exactly what you are talking about, makes sense.
:rolleyes: