PDA

View Full Version : Farrakhan's latest speel of CRAP!!!!!

Not So Fast
10-17-2005, 09:18 AM
Will somebody please put a cap in this guy :burningm: He stir's up more s--t that any other activist I've ever heard, have you heard his latest on the racist government concerning N.O. ?? Giant ASSHOLE NSF

Desert Rat
10-17-2005, 09:27 AM
didn't see his "group" offer anything but lip service to the people of N.O. Ahole is on this earth to waste air and stir up crap. He and Jesse can both become fertilizer for all i care! :mad:

Outnumbered
10-17-2005, 09:34 AM
The guy is a total whack-job. Best thing to do is ignore him. I don't think he has near the following that the media leads us all to believe. Anybody with half a brain can't take this guy serious. He makes Jesse Jackson look like Pat Buchanan :)

Not So Fast
10-17-2005, 09:42 AM
The guy is a total whack-job. Best thing to do is ignore him. I don't think he has near the following that the media leads us all to believe. Anybody with half a brain can't take this guy serious. He makes Jesse Jackson look like Pat Buchanan :)
The estimate I think was about 275,000 - 300,000 poor downtrodden followers of his at the anniverary of the million man march, thats quite a following to me and he should be taken very seriously. The state this country is in, we just dont need his racial crap being spread around!! JMO :umm: NSF

nhbuoy
10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
...Jackson is nothing more than a "corporate blackmailer"...BOTH of them are masters at the spin game...neither have anything useful for black America, or any American really...

nhbuoy
10-17-2005, 11:05 AM
no, I'm not black, but I play one on tv...What I give you is a well educated, po' white boy's observations...I call it as I see it...problemo senior???

nhbuoy
10-17-2005, 11:24 AM
I'm a Boston, Mass. transplant...Yo fo sho talkin ur shite to the wrong guy...besides, azzholes come in ALL flavors...What flavor are you shobob???...

HighRoller
10-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Yes, I have a problem with that statement. You're a white guy from where, New Hampshire? What do they have, like 4 Black people in NH? You can't possibly being to speak in an educated manner about what is or is not useful for Black America.
I find it very ironic that someone from the whitest state in the union is discussing Black issues. ;)
What an ignorant, racist statement Bob. You're saying that blacks are "different" than whites. Nice. Do you have any bedsheets without eyeholes?
It doesn't matter what color you are, Jesse Jackson and his ilk have done NOTHING to help Blacks. They make their money(lots of money) by perpetuating the current state of affairs in Black communities. If black people were to rise up, be self reliant and become successful as a whole, Jesse and Louie would be out of a job. Do you think they want that to happen? Hell no!
It's ironic that Jesse Jackson, a millionaire, can stand up there and say that in the white man's world a black man has no chance to make it? HUH? :messedup: :( :squiggle:

nhbuoy
10-17-2005, 11:55 AM
well said highroller...

Rexone
10-17-2005, 11:58 AM
I heard Farrakhan on the news the other day rattling on about how the government probably blew up the levee after hurricane Katrina to clear out the poor black folks from New Orleans.
What a tool.

Flying Tiger
10-17-2005, 12:19 PM
A real depressing guy to watch,, feels real good to turn the channel.
Larry King, who loves to have him on,, is another F()C#ball too.

haulina29
10-17-2005, 12:24 PM
Rex one are you saying we didnt blow that levee up? :wink:

HighRoller
10-17-2005, 01:02 PM
Nice try. You get an A in racism and an A+ in ignorance for not even realizing what you said in your post. Here's your sign. And don't worry about me paying cash...I always do. You should try it sometime. Not having a car payment kicks ass!

HighRoller
10-17-2005, 04:26 PM
If I cashed out and sold my house and moved to Beaverton, OR, I wouldn't have any kind of payment.
That's the first good idea you've had in a while. :notam: But you have to live in Hillsboro(next city over) because up here they only allow one Ahole per town and I filled the quota here :D
Actually, you may be onto something. Sell in Cali, pay cash up here, wait for the bubble to burst in SoCal and then move back down and pay cash there. Hmmmm..... :idea:

HighRoller
10-17-2005, 04:55 PM
I think everyone who has seen their house double or triple in value has thought about getting out of Cali. The problem is, so many have already done it that property values are skyrocketing in every neighboring state. Laughlin and Bullhead prices have almost doubled in less than two years. It's going to be very interesting to see what a correction will do to the market.
Maybe you could buy a mobile home in Searchlight.. :eek:

tcook33
10-17-2005, 04:56 PM
Yes, I have a problem with that statement. You're a white guy from where, New Hampshire? What do they have, like 4 Black people in NH? You can't possibly being to speak in an educated manner about what is or is not useful for Black America.
I find it very ironic that someone from the whitest state in the union is discussing Black issues. ;)
I think we all live in this country and pay taxes to the same organization and are free to base our opinions on how we see it. This isnt China, we DO have a right to our opinion. If it's racist for him to speak on behalf of the blacks in this little boat thread with a bunch of friends, then it's racist for you to tell him he has no right to speak on behalf of the blacks because he's white and lives in the whitest state in the union..practice what you preach.
Im not being a dick, Im just trying to look at it from both angles. I wont comment on JJ and LF, Im afraid you'll be mad at me. :wink:

tcook33
10-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Why, exactly am I racist? Because I'm telling a white guy that he shouldn't speak to the problems that affect black people? This is not really a racial issue, you're turning it into one. This is me being a realist. Just like I'll try not to tell my wife what it's like to be a woman or to tell my next door neighbor what it's like to be a Mormom.
Here is my problem with what you said. If a white guy from NH says something about black people, he is either a racist or not allowed to talk about it because he isn't black? THIS IS WRONG. We are humans, and if we all took this sort of perspective with issues, there wouldn't be as many problems with racism.
Everytime there is an issue with a black person, all the sudden the NAACP is involved and JJ and LF and every Babtist preacher in LA has something to say about. It's BS. If a white cop beats the shit out of a black man for no validated reason, there should be action taken. Same goes if he beats up a white guy. If a black guy provokes a cop to shoot him dead, so be it. If he deserved, then he deserved it. Same for a white man. It doesn't always have to be racism.
And you know what? Im a white boy from good ole Simi Valley and I have every right to an opinion about black people even though I'm not black. And noone will take that right away from me. And for you to tell someone here in the US that they dont have a right to form an opinion about a couple black leaders just because he is white or lives in the whitest state in the union is pure BS. I'm not saying that what he said was right OR wrong, beacause all it was was an opinion, and I think he is most definitely entitled to it, regardless of his color. And you know what, if you don't think that's racist for you to say that, you are out of your mind. You should look up the definition of racism if you don't agree.
And by the way, if you go back and read, the thread starter mentioned the word "racism" in the opening post. So I would have to say the thread started off that way. But YOU were the one that turned the thread racist against another board member by asking him what color he was. Sorry, it was a good idea to try and turn it around on me though.

KineticoH20
10-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't profess to have any of the race problems figured out, but i do know this, Farakan has absolutley no desire to heal or help anyone.He needs that spaceship he talks about to beam him up so he can get out of the way.He is one hateful dude.

a catered life
10-17-2005, 09:28 PM
wow what a instresting thread my 2 cents focke'm all black white pale yellow brown they are all in in for one thing MONEY and this is from a brown africian american :eek:

Moneypitt
10-17-2005, 09:57 PM
Where is Hoss??

BIGAMIST
10-17-2005, 10:17 PM
wow what a instresting thread my 2 cents focke'm all black white pale yellow brown they are all in in for one thing MONEY and this is from a brown africian american :eek:
Brown ?:confused: aint nothin brown about ya :D :D

Big Warlock
10-18-2005, 07:43 AM
You all do realize that both Jesse and Louis represent the DEMOCRATIC party???? :notam:
Yea, keep voting for them!!!!! :coffeycup
LOL
Sorry, had to throw that in there!!!

Big Warlock
10-18-2005, 08:17 AM
You know I am waiting for you to bite on this!!!???? I have to go to work soon!!!! LOL :D
SB, you going to be out at Mohave next weekend???
Rob :
:hammer2: