PDA

View Full Version : Is Leinart the same????????

Not So Fast
10-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Yes, he is still winning but since the hit he took in the ASU game he just does not seem like the same QB!! His passing isnt as crisp or as accurate as it used to be, of course the N.D. Domers defense had a lot to do with it. Also I think they are starting to miss Norm Chow big time, whaddya think?? And I wont bring up the defense, the DB's are as bad as San Diego's!!:idea: NSF

Not So Fast
10-17-2005, 11:03 AM
He just looks a little lost, like yesterday on the side lines, BUT still winning. When you are #1 ,every team you play, you can bet the opponent will be bringing their A game trying to knock off the BIG DOG. As for me I would like to see them run the table just for the hell of it but that will be a tough road. NSF Go Boltz

shueman
10-17-2005, 03:12 PM
Got his bell rang good.....

SCUBA STEVE
10-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Yes, he is still winning but since the hit he took in the ASU game he just does not seem like the same QB!! His passing isnt as crisp or as accurate as it used to be, of course the N.D. Domers defense had a lot to do with it. Also I think they are starting to miss Norm Chow big time, whaddya think?? And I wont bring up the defense, the DB's are as bad as San Diego's!!:idea: NSF
The rythm seems to be off as well. They havent used Reggie Bush as a wide out that much this season compared to last season. But then again the offense is not on the field much. Lately it's been quick strikes and the D is on the field forever. This years front 4 is not cutting it like last year. Last year all they had to send was 4 guys, they were getting to the QB and stuffing the run, this year they seem lost. Hopefully over the next few games they can over come some of their problems and be ready for the Texas Show Down in Pasadena. If they played Texas this coming weekend it wouldnt be to pretty. :hammer2:
BTW the Boltz handed the raiders a butt kicking!

SCUBA STEVE
10-18-2005, 05:48 AM
USC lost 6 defensive starters to the draft. That's not easy to replace.
I know that, we were spoiled last year. :cool: