PDA

View Full Version : If you are at a baseball game....

THOR
10-17-2005, 06:28 PM
sit in your f'n seat and dont interfere with the ball. I am glad they threw the fat piece of $hit out for catching the ball. Spectators are there to watch; players are there to play.

Boatcop
10-17-2005, 06:43 PM
A fan can't interfere with the ball if it's on the field, but they have every right to fight the player for it, if it's in the stands.
Not saying it's a good thing to do, but they can if they want.

essexjet
10-17-2005, 06:55 PM
I think it's human nature to reach out and catch the ball. Are we talking about the ball that hopped over the fence? It's tough to ask a guy sitting in the first row of outfield seats to know exactly where the imaginary boundary is, in the heat of the moment. Looks like the umps made a good call on the play though.
agree A.K. was clearly pass second.

THOR
10-17-2005, 07:01 PM
He reached over. Just sit there and suck down your nachos fatty! :D

BadKachina
10-17-2005, 07:05 PM
Last time I was at an Angels game there were a bunch of punk kids behind us that didn't stand up for the National Anthem. Has anyone else ever seen this? I sooo badly wanted to mix it up, but they looked (I'm stereotyping here) like little gang members and you never know if your bitting off more than you can chew............Either way what a bunch of disrespectful scumbags. :frown:

THOR
10-18-2005, 06:40 AM
No. But they will soon unfortunately. We have Georgia, LSU, then Alabama away for our next three. Toughest three games I can think of for us. :(