PDA

View Full Version : For those who dont know....

MAINEVENT
05-11-2006, 12:24 PM
Me and want to assume i'm an asshole without even knowing anything about me here is my recent blog about a fathers love... its long i know....
PS Dont get me wrong if i dont like you... your dam right i'm an asshole...
OK so after a few cocktails and a very hard day for me i am gonna write this shit out... If your a father you can relate if not you can still relate if your father was involved in your life....
So growing up my Dad was alway's there for me through good times and bad, He would take time out from his busy day to watch me during my baseball games and football games, Always gave me the support i needed... As i got older my ignorance grew out of what was really true, I took the road through a worng path in life, @ 13yo I was arrested for driving with out a license and assault, I made the mistake of listening to my "Friends" and took my old mans truck and went bombing people with eggs on holloween, I never touched an egg all i did was drive, The guys that were with me thought it would be funny to throw an egg at a driving care and nailed the guy in the face, he chased us for some time and never cought us... After dropping off all my friends off i proceeded home and got lit up by the cops, went straight downhill from there, sitting on the curb in cuffs for driving witout a license and assault (an egg that one of the guys threw) my dad looked at me in dissapointment never anger... So take a guess who bailed me out of jail??? Not my "Friends" but my Dad... After a serious ass whoop'n and a talkin too, He told me that my ass whoopn was for my own good and i should think next time i do something stupid... 2 years later once again i found another bad group of friends and was Expelled out of 5 high schools, some for fighting others for possesion of narcotics, my dad once again was the only when there for me when i would get cought or expelled taking time off of work and having a real heart to heart talk with me explaining once agian the different roads in life i have to see before i make the wrong choice to the wrong path in life, offereing me his own experience and bad choices he made in his life and asking me to feed off of that and not make them myself... Upto this day my dad has been there for me from the day i got married, the day my wonderful kids were born, and the sad day that i moved out of my Home when i got divorced he has helped me move every time and gone out of his way and has gone farther than i have ever expected out of anyone in my life to help me out... Now think of this I put this man through hell and back from having his truck impounded for 30 days, bailing his own son out of jail, being sued by another family for their sons facial reconstrunctive surgery cost, to down right me fighting with him... and yet he still takes the time out of his day's from time to time ask me how i am doing in my life... Why am i writing this you must be thinking well as some of you know i am moving to Chino and it is a bitter sweet for me I Have been wanting to move back out that way for some time unfortunately my ex-wife will no longer be moving also and i wont see my kids everyday as i do now... My kids were never left behind during my time in marriage, rarely here and there my parents would watch them and have always been in the presents or hands of a family member... Well i move this weekend and today i got to meet my kids new Nanny. :-( I about lost it... in fear for my kids and of what might be going through there heads when they are left alone with this perfect stranger... When our kids were born i opted to have my ex-wife stay at home for the reason that i didn't want my kids to take there first step, words, etc... for a perfect stranger at a day care... and now i feel i have let them down daddy is moving away and will only see them on the weekends, I just hope my kids will understand why i had to make this move... and I hope my kids think of me as i think of my dad, I would do anythng for them and love them no matter what happens or where we are at, they can count on me just like i did my dad, I am not sure sometimes if this move is what is really good for all of us but i am looking out a little to the future and to better there lives I am making this move in my life, It just sux that now because of a marriage that couldn't work my kids have to pay the price of something that as parents we had decided not to ever let happen... I just hope and pray that this nanny takes great care of my babies when she is with them, we went through extensive resaerch and interviewed many nanny's and the last descision of who we picked was not left upto me, my ex made the final descsion and as a mother i trust her but you bet your ass nanny cams will be in full affect through out the house... Moral of my story i guess is a father love is un-conditional wether its good times bad times or hard times as a father you just have to believe everything turns out for the best for your kids and do everything in you power to make things right i couldn't make my marriage work out so i must make this as comfortable as i possibly can for my kids... My Dad is My Best Friend and i just wish i could be half the father my dad is for me but to my kids....

Jordy
05-11-2006, 12:27 PM
OK, what kind of sick joke is this and what did you do with Alex??? :D

WYRD
05-11-2006, 12:29 PM
Whats next Jordys gonna go soft and Im gonna be preceived as straight......................Hell sure is gettin cold :220v:

Jordy
05-11-2006, 12:30 PM
Whats next Jordys gonna go soft and Im gonna be preceived as straight......................Hell sure is gettin cold :220v:
Like that will EVER happen. :D

WYRD
05-11-2006, 12:33 PM
Like that will EVER happen. :D
Worth a shot :yuk: :crossx:

Sleek-Jet
05-11-2006, 12:35 PM
If you feel that way, don't move... sacrafice for your children...
Don't know the situation surrounding the move, so take that for what it's worth...
And don't worry, your still the #2 asshole around here... :D :D :D

AZJD
05-11-2006, 12:56 PM
oooh, oooh, oooh.....Teacher I know the answer to the question on most peoples minds right now.............
Who's #1........................ :)

Jordy
05-11-2006, 01:04 PM
oooh, oooh, oooh.....Teacher I know the answer to the question on most peoples minds right now.............
I think Sleek was trying to be sublte and not write his name in the #1 spot. Or maybe he was talking about DILLIGAF with the laker bashing and the thread deleting. Hard to say. I'm stumped. :D

a catered life
05-11-2006, 01:08 PM
WTF tmi :220v:

JetBoatRich
05-11-2006, 01:26 PM
The way it should be :cool:

Sleek-Jet
05-11-2006, 01:37 PM
I think Sleek was trying to be sublte and not write his name in the #1 spot. Or maybe he was talking about DILLIGAF with the laker bashing and the thread deleting. Hard to say. I'm stumped. :D
I might rank high in the asshole standings around here, but I lack the recognition and subtle smoothness it takes to make it to #1... :idea:
:D

MAINEVENT
05-11-2006, 02:25 PM
OK, what kind of sick joke is this and what did you do with Alex??? :D
Asshole!!!!!!! :D

FMluvswater
05-11-2006, 02:26 PM
Me and want to assume i'm an asshole without even knowing anything about me here is my recent blog about a fathers love... its long i know....
PS Dont get me wrong if i dont like you... your dam right i'm an asshole...
OK so after a few cocktails and a very hard day for me i am gonna write this shit out... If your a father you can relate if not you can still relate if your father was involved in your life....
So growing up my Dad was alway's there for me through good times and bad, He would take time out from his busy day to watch me during my baseball games and football games, Always gave me the support i needed... As i got older my ignorance grew out of what was really true, I took the road through a worng path in life, @ 13yo I was arrested for driving with out a license and assault, I made the mistake of listening to my "Friends" and took my old mans truck and went bombing people with eggs on holloween, I never touched an egg all i did was drive, The guys that were with me thought it would be funny to throw an egg at a driving care and nailed the guy in the face, he chased us for some time and never cought us... After dropping off all my friends off i proceeded home and got lit up by the cops, went straight downhill from there, sitting on the curb in cuffs for driving witout a license and assault (an egg that one of the guys threw) my dad looked at me in dissapointment never anger... So take a guess who bailed me out of jail??? Not my "Friends" but my Dad... After a serious ass whoop'n and a talkin too, He told me that my ass whoopn was for my own good and i should think next time i do something stupid... 2 years later once again i found another bad group of friends and was Expelled out of 5 high schools, some for fighting others for possesion of narcotics, my dad once again was the only when there for me when i would get cought or expelled taking time off of work and having a real heart to heart talk with me explaining once agian the different roads in life i have to see before i make the wrong choice to the wrong path in life, offereing me his own experience and bad choices he made in his life and asking me to feed off of that and not make them myself... Upto this day my dad has been there for me from the day i got married, the day my wonderful kids were born, and the sad day that i moved out of my Home when i got divorced he has helped me move every time and gone out of his way and has gone farther than i have ever expected out of anyone in my life to help me out... Now think of this I put this man through hell and back from having his truck impounded for 30 days, bailing his own son out of jail, being sued by another family for their sons facial reconstrunctive surgery cost, to down right me fighting with him... and yet he still takes the time out of his day's from time to time ask me how i am doing in my life... Why am i writing this you must be thinking well as some of you know i am moving to Chino and it is a bitter sweet for me I Have been wanting to move back out that way for some time unfortunately my ex-wife will no longer be moving also and i wont see my kids everyday as i do now... My kids were never left behind during my time in marriage, rarely here and there my parents would watch them and have always been in the presents or hands of a family member... Well i move this weekend and today i got to meet my kids new Nanny. :-( I about lost it... in fear for my kids and of what might be going through there heads when they are left alone with this perfect stranger... When our kids were born i opted to have my ex-wife stay at home for the reason that i didn't want my kids to take there first step, words, etc... for a perfect stranger at a day care... and now i feel i have let them down daddy is moving away and will only see them on the weekends, I just hope my kids will understand why i had to make this move... and I hope my kids think of me as i think of my dad, I would do anythng for them and love them no matter what happens or where we are at, they can count on me just like i did my dad, I am not sure sometimes if this move is what is really good for all of us but i am looking out a little to the future and to better there lives I am making this move in my life, It just sux that now because of a marriage that couldn't work my kids have to pay the price of something that as parents we had decided not to ever let happen... I just hope and pray that this nanny takes great care of my babies when she is with them, we went through extensive resaerch and interviewed many nanny's and the last descision of who we picked was not left upto me, my ex made the final descsion and as a mother i trust her but you bet your ass nanny cams will be in full affect through out the house... Moral of my story i guess is a father love is un-conditional wether its good times bad times or hard times as a father you just have to believe everything turns out for the best for your kids and do everything in you power to make things right i couldn't make my marriage work out so i must make this as comfortable as i possibly can for my kids... My Dad is My Best Friend and i just wish i could be half the father my dad is for me but to my kids....
I happen to think what you describe is not exclusive to fatherhood .. I think it's a parenthood thing - otherwise I wouldn't be able to relate since I'm not a Dad and I never knew my Dad ... had a few adopted Dads throughout my life but it's just not the same thing. :smile:
My ex and I made the decision together that our son should continue to live with him when our marriage ended. It hurt my heart to not live with my son anymore; to not be involved in all the day to day little things. I still have a huge say in his upbringing. I still see him and spend time with him regularly. I miss him constantly when I'm not with him so I can feel for the separation anxiety you're experiencing. You'll never miss them less, ME but you get to a point of acceptance and appreciation for every little moment that happens when you are with them. None of us will ever be perfect parents but children only ask for love and guidance and for us to do our best. Sounds to me like you're just what your kids could ever want or need in a Dad.
I wish you as easy a move as possible and much luck and happiness for your future as a Dad and as a person. :smile:

MAINEVENT
05-11-2006, 02:27 PM
If you feel that way, don't move... sacrafice for your children...
Don't know the situation surrounding the move, so take that for what it's worth...
Well I really dont have a choice now like i said at first my ex was gonna move also and since then she has changed her mind and it was at a point where it was too late for me to go back...
And your wrong i am the #1 Asshole in CA ;) lol

Jordy
05-11-2006, 02:33 PM
I might rank high in the asshole standings around here, but I lack the recognition and subtle smoothness it takes to make it to #1... :idea:
:D
I know it's not me because I tend to be like a bull in a china shop when I play the asshole card. So the mystery continues. :D :D :D

Phat Daddy
05-11-2006, 02:48 PM
Your still a fag!!! :crossx:

MAINEVENT
05-11-2006, 05:19 PM
Your still a fag!!! :crossx:
But i'm still your driver next year Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyotch..... :crossx:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-11-2006, 05:38 PM
That was very heartfelt. Thanks for sharing it. We all have tough decisions to make sometimes, and we don't know until later on if we made the right ones or not. Good luck.

Mrs.Killer
05-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Im sure your a great father to your kids. Just remember, the kids should always come first. :p

brianthomas
05-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Why on earth do you have to move? What could be so darned important? Your job is to be near your kids. It is a little too late to be thinking about a move alone. I don't care if it is money, fame or sex. It ain't worth leaving your kids over. Period.

MBlaster
05-11-2006, 08:04 PM
The moral to me is be VERY, VERY, careful who you marry and have kids with.
Since even the best situation can fall to pieces, you have to both be on the same page in life and for the raising of kids.
The breakdown of the family is one of the most serious problems we face.

fourspeednup
05-11-2006, 10:20 PM
Good luck on the move, I'm out of here on Monday :)
Got a little gushy on us there Alex...you been drinkin? ;) I'd offer a shoulder to cry on but I think you only come up to my nipple level :D :D

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 12:11 AM
Hello, Im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

WYRD
05-12-2006, 07:22 AM
Hello, Im backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Your a dick not an asshole get it right!!! :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
05-12-2006, 07:57 AM
Your a dick not an asshole get it right!!! :rolleyes:
OOOPS Sorry....

pixilatedpussy
05-12-2006, 08:07 AM
I love ya baby! I know you are a wonderful father & have truly made the right choice. You are a good man Alex. :rollside:

syke-o
05-12-2006, 08:27 AM
my parents were divorced and i saw my dads on the weekends.. i understood why the things had to be the way they were.... my dad was much more to me than a "weekend" dad and i knew that he would take me all the time if he could, and when i was a kid i understood that my mom needed us part of the time and my dad the other part... kids can be very adaptable, just try and keep thiings positive nad they will do fine.. i have the utmost respect for my dad and all the hardships he has gone through to keep a roof over our heads and food in our bellies, even paid for the roof over our head during the week at moms house back in the day... bottom line is talk to them and let them know basically what was written in your log, that your dad was always there for you, and you will always be there for them