PDA

View Full Version : Big thank you to the Pixilateds

Phat Daddy
10-17-2005, 07:33 PM
Just wanted to say thank you so much to Mr.& Mrs.Pixilatedpussy. We had a wonderful, great , exciting, fun weekend hanging with you guys. You guys know how to throw a party (pictures coming soon). Thank you again for opening your beautiful home to everyone... you guys rock!!!!! :D :D :D

PlyaPlya22
10-17-2005, 07:43 PM
Yes, I had a great time with good friends. Your home is beautiful. I stll can't get over that track in the backyard.b

Nice n' HOtt
10-17-2005, 08:18 PM
It was fun partying with everyone. the kids had a blast riding their bikes, too. I've got some good pixs if I can figure out how to post them. :idea: I've got Phat Daddy with some dollar bills in his pants and Pixelated doing a dance for J540! :devil:

Phat Daddy
10-17-2005, 08:21 PM
It was fun partying with everyone. the kids had a blast riding their bikes, too. I've got some good pixs if I can figure out how to post them. :idea: I've got Phat Daddy with some dollar bills in his pants and Pixelated doing a dance for J540! :devil:
I can't wait to see what I don't remember. :D

PHOTOGLOU
10-17-2005, 08:58 PM
Great Party good to meet everyone and say hi yo those I do know.... PLya ..... nevermind.... THANKS PIXILATED"S

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
10-17-2005, 09:27 PM
THANKS MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( AND HOT PAPA ) We had a blast...........sorry to get sick on ya at the end of the night !!!! :confused: I love your house, the boys had a great time and can't wait to go back !!!! Now they want QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :idea: :D Drew just loved his first time ever on the quad!!!! Thanx for taking pix for us too !!!! Christian LOVED playing with all the toys on the track and in the front!!!!
I can't wait for the next one!!!!! IN HOOTERVILLE this time to give you your turn for a break!!!! LOL :D
Love you two!!!!!!!!!! Tell the Mr. thanks for the dance and I want another please!!!!!
Next party I'm breakin out the vibrating tongue ring on ya!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D :devil: LOL BBVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
10-17-2005, 10:15 PM
:D Great Party good to meet everyone and say hi yo those I do know.... PLya ..... nevermind.... THANKS PIXILATED"S

Phat Daddy
10-18-2005, 05:32 AM
Bump before work

Mardonzi
10-18-2005, 05:34 AM
Sorry we missed it.. hope you got our phone message... Had issues with the airplane that needed to be taken care of... We are supposed to be back up and running by the end of this week so next time!!!!!

HOOTER SLED-
10-18-2005, 06:54 AM
I am f'ing tired!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Big thanks to T&G. You guys are the best. As always, good times with this crew. Can't wait to see the pix. Ready for the next one fo' sho!!! :D :D Tupac was back in full effect again. :D Mr. dollar dance. LOL...

Squirtin Thunder
10-18-2005, 09:33 AM
Thank you Tina & Geza !!!
:D

SummitKarl
10-18-2005, 09:59 AM
Yes Thankyou I had a good time even though I couldn't stay too long.
Nice House G&T....CONGRATS!!!!....you just gota love a house with it's own MX track, next time Tina we will have our race....six pack then its on the 50cc's :D
and Thanks to John for COOKIN IT UP!!!! YUMMIE!!!!

IN2-IN2MX
10-18-2005, 11:29 AM
We had a BLAST! Thanks Tina and Geza. We love you guys! :D

WYRD
10-18-2005, 11:40 AM
We had a blast with everybody Sat Night Thanks for opening up your home Pixilateds you guys are great!!!!! How was riding on Sunday??

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Just wanted to say thank you so much to Mr.& Mrs.Pixilatedpussy. We had a wonderful, great , exciting, fun weekend hanging with you guys. You guys know how to throw a party (pictures coming soon). Thank you again for opening your beautiful home to everyone... you guys rock!!!!! :D :D :D
You are sooooo welcome! We love you & your lovely family!!! ;) I have to go join Phat Daddy Anonymous now!!! LMAO! I love you baby!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Yes, I had a great time with good friends. Your home is beautiful. I stll can't get over that track in the backyard.b
Thanks babe! You were cracking me up! Next time expect to see you & Photoglou go at it on the TRACK!!! LOL! :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:12 PM
I dont know what you are talking about???!!! LOL! :wink: :220v: :skull: :p

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Great Party good to meet everyone and say hi yo those I do know.... PLya ..... nevermind.... THANKS PIXILATED"S
So nice to meet you!!! You are sooooo funny! How were you feeling yesterday???

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 12:14 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:16 PM
THANKS MOMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( AND HOT PAPA ) We had a blast...........sorry to get sick on ya at the end of the night !!!! :confused: I love your house, the boys had a great time and can't wait to go back !!!! Now they want QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop: :idea: :D Drew just loved his first time ever on the quad!!!! Thanx for taking pix for us too !!!! Christian LOVED playing with all the toys on the track and in the front!!!!
I can't wait for the next one!!!!! IN HOOTERVILLE this time to give you your turn for a break!!!! LOL :D
Love you two!!!!!!!!!! Tell the Mr. thanks for the dance and I want another please!!!!!
Next party I'm breakin out the vibrating tongue ring on ya!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :D :devil: LOL BBVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!! :jawdrop:
Oh hunney...What can I say to you that you don't already know???? I love you sooooo much & I am so glad you all came! The boys always have fun together!!! Quads???? HELL YAH BABY!!! Whooo hooo!!! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Sorry we missed it.. hope you got our phone message... Had issues with the airplane that needed to be taken care of... We are supposed to be back up and running by the end of this week so next time!!!!!
I got your message!!! Sorry you missed it hun! Next time! :p

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:17 PM
I am f'ing tired!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: Big thanks to T&G. You guys are the best. As always, good times with this crew. Can't wait to see the pix. Ready for the next one fo' sho!!! :D :D Tupac was back in full effect again. :D Mr. dollar dance. LOL...
OH & SOOOOO YUMMMYYYYYY!!!! LOL! ;)

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:18 PM

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Yes Thankyou I had a good time even though I couldn't stay too long.
Nice House G&T....CONGRATS!!!!....you just gota love a house with it's own MX track, next time Tina we will have our race....six pack then its on the 50cc's :D
and Thanks to John for COOKIN IT UP!!!! YUMMIE!!!!
:wink: I will be waiting to take you out in a turn! LOL! Thanks for the gift! I LOVE IT! :wink:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:20 PM
We had a BLAST! Thanks Tina and Geza. We love you guys! :D
We love you both too!!! Did Mike ever leave the subject alone??? Or is it still all about you & me getting silly??? LOL! :devil:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:21 PM
We had a blast with everybody Sat Night Thanks for opening up your home Pixilateds you guys are great!!!!! How was riding on Sunday??
Hey Nipple Twister !!!! LOL! Riding was great! Wish you would have come by!

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:22 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Sorry hun! You missed a good one this time! :frown: :D

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 12:24 PM
So nice to meet you!!! You are sooooo funny! How were you feeling yesterday???
Yesterday?????? Who's yesterday?????????
It was not fun BUT NOT BAD..... Can't believe Plya didn't GO DOWN next time...... Thanks again had so much fun

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:26 PM
It was not fun BUT NOT BAD..... Can't believe Plya didn't GO DOWN next time...... Thanks again had so much fun
So your out $20.00??? Ehhh...you enjoyed an expensive bottle of tequila!!! :D It is ALL GONE!!!!! Can you believe that??? You two are psycho!!! LOL! How was Karly???? She went night night in the trucky??? :(

IN2MX
10-18-2005, 12:28 PM
We love you both too!!! Did Mike ever leave the subject alone??? Or is it still all about you & me getting silly??? LOL! :devil:
I was speaking on behalf of somebody else.......Can't help it if SHE keeps prodding me......Hehe...
Oh, and anyways, I can't help it!!! :(

WYRD
10-18-2005, 12:28 PM
Hey Nipple Twister !!!! LOL! Riding was great! Wish you would have come by!
We woke up, had breakfast and hauld azz home. We made it home by noon and it was nice to relax and watch TV before work today. Usually we pull in at midnight and unload that kinda ruins your whole week. :wink: Had a great time though :cool:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:30 PM
I was speaking on behalf of somebody else.......Can't help it if SHE keeps prodding me......Hehe...
Oh, and anyways, I can't help it!!! :(
Oh hunney!! She is so yummy...she makes me all tingly inside! :p LOL! Luv ya babe!!!

PHOTOGLOU
So your out $20.00??? Ehhh...you enjoyed an expensive bottle of tequila!!! :D It is ALL GONE!!!!! Can you believe that??? You two are psycho!!! LOL! How was Karly???? She went night night in the trucky??? :(
I don't think so I rode home with SYA and Plya sat next to Karly in In-2mx's truck talked (and burp'd/had everyone wondering if they needed to pull over) the whole way home. I think she was thinking he was gonna lose it........... :devil: And that bottle thanks Mike and Jessi :devil: That was the biggest bottle of Patron I've ever seen........... And it's gone :frown:

WYRD
NEXT time I wanna see Karlie and Tina mud wrestle not watch a pissing match between you and Eric.................................BTW I am pretty sure Playa was down for the count whats the phrase "DEAD MAN WALKING" :idea: :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:31 PM
We woke up, had breakfast and hauld azz home. We made it home by noon and it was nice to relax and watch TV before work today. Usually we pull in at midnight and unload that kinda ruins your whole week. :wink: Had a great time though :cool:
I understand! Tell Barbi I am sorry I didn't call her, my phone died! :(

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:32 PM
I don't think so I rode home with SYA and Plya sat next to Karly in In-2mx's truck talked (and burp'd/had everyone wondering if they needed to pull over) the whole way home. I think she was thinking he was gonna lose it........... :devil: And that bottle thanks Mike and Jessi :devil: That was the biggest bottle of Patron I've ever seen........... And it's gone :frown:
As long as it wasn't wasted by puking!!! Its all good! :p We saved the bottle & put it on the bar! :devil:

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 12:33 PM
NEXT time I wanna see Karlie and Tina mud wrestle not watch a pissing match between you and Eric.................................BTW I am pretty sure Playa was down for the count whats the phrase "DEAD MAN WALKING" :idea: :D
LOL...................D.M.W. Shiat just remembered he's got a picture of me the morning after I'm sure that will be up soon...... As far as Karly she dosen't like to get dirty............. Loks like were gonna have to make it Jello pudding :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 12:37 PM
LOL...................D.M.W. Shiat just remembered he's got a picture of me the morning after I'm sure that will be up soon...... As far as Karly she dosen't loke to get dirty............. Loks like were gonna have to make it Jello pudding :D
Yummy!!! Sign me up! :220v:

PlyaPlya22
10-18-2005, 12:43 PM
Thanks babe! You were cracking me up! Next time expect to see you & Photoglou go at it on the TRACK!!! LOL! :D
Definitely....Geza my man...thanks for putting up with our schinanigans (sp). You guys are great!!

PlyaPlya22
10-18-2005, 12:46 PM
I don't think so I rode home with SYA and Plya sat next to Karly in In-2mx's truck talked (and burp'd/had everyone wondering if they needed to pull over) the whole way home. I think she was thinking he was gonna lose it........... :devil: And that bottle thanks Mike and Jessi :devil: That was the biggest bottle of Patron I've ever seen........... And it's gone :frown:Damn..that was the pressure release valve sir!! I can't believe that bottle is gone??? Mike/Jessi thanks for the good time and the ride back to the Marina...Mr JP....your picture will be appearing real soon :rollside:

IN2MX
10-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Yummy!!! Sign me up! :220v:
uh-hu........sure :rolleyes: :D :D

SummitKarl
10-18-2005, 12:52 PM
I don't know about down but I saw him and SYA the next morning at Industrial and Acoma, Plya was hanging his head out window and looking a little green,and SYA wasn't driving to straight :rollside: :)

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 12:58 PM
I don't know about down but I saw him and SYA the next morning at Industrial and Acoma, Plya was hanging his head out window and looking a little green,and SYA wasn't driving to straight :rollside: :)
Sounds about right

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Sorry hun! You missed a good one this time! :frown: :D
next time for sure, im not missin two :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
10-18-2005, 01:23 PM
I don't know about down but I saw him and SYA the next morning at Industrial and Acoma, Plya was hanging his head out window and looking a little green,and SYA wasn't driving to straight :rollside: :)We had just left Jay's house.....that sounds about right too!! :cool:

IN2MX
10-18-2005, 01:41 PM
next time for sure, im not missin two :crossx:
Oh, you missed waaayyyy more than two!
Lets see there was: In2-In2mx's, Pixilated's, Hooter-sled's, Ken's wife's, Karly's, Treena's, Bellababe's, Altargirl's, Phat Daddy's, and more....
SO, that at least 18 right there..........And they were glorious to say the least.....hehehehe

IN2MX
10-18-2005, 01:42 PM
We had just left Jay's house.....that sounds about right too!! :cool:
SYA still swervin' the next day....I guess you were right Eric, he was WRECKED! HAHA!!!

PlyaPlya22
10-18-2005, 01:44 PM
You know it!! :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 02:47 PM
uh-hu........sure :rolleyes: :D :D
BITE ME! :hammerhea

djunkie
10-18-2005, 02:49 PM
BITE ME! :hammerhea
So since I wasn't there to take the really good pics, who did take them? Come on missy I'm waiting. :devil: :devil:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 03:02 PM
So since I wasn't there to take the really good pics, who did take them? Come on missy I'm waiting. :devil: :devil:
Im sure they will show up sometime tonight!!! LOL! :D FLAKE!!! :sqeyes: :D

djunkie
10-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Im sure they will show up sometime tonight!!! LOL! :D FLAKE!!! :sqeyes: :D
I know I know..... Next time I promise. :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
You better!!!! :mad: LOL! :D

djunkie
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
You better!!!! :mad: LOL! :D
I need to find Mrs. Hootersled a new chair first. I'm afraid of what she might do to me the next time I see her.
Actually I'm not really scared. I may like what she'll do to me. :crossx: :crossx:

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 03:08 PM
NEXT PARTY YOU AND I GOTS SOME DRINKIN TO CATCH UP ON, HOPE MRS HOOTS BRINGS THE BOTTLE :D

djunkie
10-18-2005, 03:10 PM
NEXT PARTY YOU AND I GOTS SOME DRINKIN TO CATCH UP ON, HOPE MRS HOOTS BRINGS THE BOTTLE :D
Which bottle? :idea:

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Which bottle? :idea:
that big a$$ bottle of goose :crossx:

djunkie
10-18-2005, 03:13 PM
that big a$$ bottle of goose :crossx:
Oh thought you meant the "mini me" bottle. I was gonna say that it wouldn't last long. :D

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 03:16 PM
Oh thought you meant the "mini me" bottle. I was gonna say that it wouldn't last long. :D
oh yeah, the starter bottle, hahaha :D

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 03:16 PM
if phatt daddy goes im bringin 40 ozers :D

IN2MX
10-18-2005, 03:17 PM
I'm thinking next party we should get a BIGGER bottle of Patron Tequila.....That little bottle just isn't enough with Rockstar's in the house....

MAINEVENT
10-18-2005, 03:18 PM
All this and no drunk dials on saturday you guys suck BIG BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL sorry i missed it babe Next time fo shizzle :wink: you never called me back on friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm thinking next party we should get a BIGGER bottle of Patron Tequila.....That little bottle just isn't enough with Rockstar's in the house....
You are crazy!!!! OMG!! And I only had one shot!!! :2purples:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 03:39 PM
All this and no drunk dials on saturday you guys suck BIG BALLS!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL sorry i missed it babe Next time fo shizzle :wink: you never called me back on friday night!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :crossx:
Too busy partying I guess!!! And yes I did!!! You are having a lil moment darling! I can't beleive you dont remember talking to me! We were leaving Avi & I called you from the parking lot...around 11 ish! :p SILLY!!! :messedup:

bellababe
10-18-2005, 04:05 PM
Tina and Geza thank you sooooo much for a FANTABULOUS weekend!!! We had such a blast!! Geza,(aka Bob the Builder) all those hours on the tractor paid off! The track was awesome!! Tina, what can I say, I love ya girly!!! :wink: Michelle, Trina, Barbi, Heather, you gals are ALWAYS so much fun!! Looking forward to our next get-together!! :D

Nice n' HOtt
10-18-2005, 05:15 PM
I dont know what you are talking about???!!! LOL! :wink: :220v: :skull: :p
I'll email you the photo evidence since I'm retarded and can't post in image gallery yet! I think John had a dollar bill in his mouth for you!!! :wink: Oh my God, I can't believe that bottle of Patron is gone! I know Mr. Nice n' HOtt had a little to do with that!! :D

Throttle
10-18-2005, 05:19 PM
again...

ACCEPTENCE
10-18-2005, 05:30 PM
Tina & Geza,
Thanks for having myself, wifie and little one. Carna Asada & Chicken was great. Enjoyed meeting a few of the people from the boards. You guys have a rockin home!!!! I wish we could have stayed longer and cut loose with everybody.
Really ejoyed sundays Moto ride to Oatman, that was a blast.
Thanks again, Greg & Corrie

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Tina and Geza thank you sooooo much for a FANTABULOUS weekend!!! We had such a blast!! Geza,(aka Bob the Builder) all those hours on the tractor paid off! The track was awesome!! Tina, what can I say, I love ya girly!!! :wink: Michelle, Trina, Barbi, Heather, you gals are ALWAYS so much fun!! Looking forward to our next get-together!! :D
I luv you babe!!!! It was a fun weekend! Lets plan on it again soon! :D GLAMIS ANYONE???? :devil:

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 05:33 PM
I'll email you the photo evidence since I'm retarded and can't post in image gallery yet! I think John had a dollar bill in his mouth for you!!! :wink: Oh my God, I can't believe that bottle of Patron is gone! I know Mr. Nice n' HOtt had a little to do with that!! :D
I am still at work...yep!!! I will check emails later!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 05:34 PM
again...
:mad: You are gonna have to call in sick one of these days Cam!!!! :D

pixilatedpussy
10-18-2005, 05:35 PM
Tina & Geza,
Thanks for having myself, wifie and little one. Carna Asada & Chicken was great. Enjoyed meeting a few of the people from the boards. You guys have a rockin home!!!! I wish we could have stayed longer and cut loose with everybody.
Really ejoyed sundays Moto ride to Oatman, that was a blast.
Thanks again, Greg & Corrie
Very Very nice to meet you also! You boys were sure dirty when you came back! :D FUN TIMES!!!! :D

Phat Daddy
10-18-2005, 05:49 PM
You are sooooo welcome! We love you & your lovely family!!! ;) I have to go join Phat Daddy Anonymous now!!! LMAO! I love you baby!!! :D
And I thought I was the one that needed to join Pixilatedpussy anonymous. At least I'm not alone. :D

Phat Daddy
10-18-2005, 05:52 PM
I am still at work...yep!!! I will check emails later!!! :D
Maaaaan honey, tell G to give you a break. First day back and all. :D Does'nt he know how HARD you worked this weekend. Dollar dancing is never easy :jawdrop: :D

HOOTER SLED-
10-18-2005, 05:53 PM
Beeeeeeeeeeeyotcccchhhhh!!!!!!

AltarGirl
10-18-2005, 05:59 PM
I know I already thanked you, but THANKS AGAIN for opening your new home, I really couldn't have had a better time. Unless of course there had been more Patron. :messedup: I think I managed just fine w/out it though...

PlyaPlya22
10-18-2005, 07:43 PM
Hey, that't not funny :D

PHOTOGLOU
10-18-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey, that't not funny :D
I second that

MAINEVENT
10-19-2005, 07:07 AM
Too busy partying I guess!!! And yes I did!!! You are having a lil moment darling! I can't beleive you dont remember talking to me! We were leaving Avi & I called you from the parking lot...around 11 ish! :p SILLY!!! :messedup:
I guess i was alittle tossed then i did look at my phone and you did call sorry :notam: babe your right spank me later :devil:

Redneck
10-19-2005, 08:04 AM
Pixs you guys are the best thanks again and to all the people there it was a blast lets do it again soon.

pixilatedpussy
10-19-2005, 09:02 AM
Where's the pics??????

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-19-2005, 09:07 AM
I had a blast when is the next one :D oooo dont forget the jello shooters

pixilatedpussy
10-19-2005, 09:09 AM
I had a blast when is the next one :D oooo dont forget the jello shooters
Oh hunney, thanks for the dance you sexy man you!!! :D I think we are rotating with Hooterville! They said they would have the next one! I think it is gonna be a pajama party in November!!! You better break out those sexy silk boxers for me!!!! :D :supp:

Redneck
10-19-2005, 09:25 AM
Where's the pics??????
i put some up in my thread family picnic

pixilatedpussy
10-19-2005, 09:38 AM
i put some up in my thread family picnic
MORE PLEASE!!!!! :D