PDA

View Full Version : **SPAM** 2003 Fleetwood Mobile Home For Sale

Wmc
10-18-2005, 06:32 AM
The Mobiliehome is located at Riverland Resort on the Parker Strip, California side. It is approximately 1400 s.f., 3 large bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, kitchen with center island, 3 barstools, refrigerator, microwave, stove, dining room, living room and large service porch for washer & dryer and plenty of storage. Each bedroom has walk-in closets. It has a covered deck patio. Very clean and always well maintained.
The park has a full store, gas dock, launch ramp and storage areas. We are on C Row wihich is walking distance to the water. The residence have their own beach with covered tables. The park is very well maintained. Your friends can join you and camp their too!! It is a great family park.
The monthly space rent is $315.00 lowest on the strip. Plus you pay for electricity.
It is a must see!!!! Asking price $150,000 obo. Please call William 951-532-0265.
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2683IMG_0297.JPG

Cole Trickle
10-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Bill scare you guys away?
Where you buying next?

Big Warlock
10-18-2005, 08:06 AM
Serious?????
That translates to $107 per square foot??!!?? And you pay rent for the land? Is that what people pay for that??? I am in the wrong business. I need to sell mobile homes!!!!!! :2purples:

Cole Trickle
10-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Serious?????
That translates to $107 per square foot??!!?? And you pay rent for the land? Is that what people pay for that??? I am in the wrong business. I need to sell mobile homes!!!!!! :2purples:
This is actually a good deal.
2 miles up river you would pay about $225,000 for alot less square footage and have a higher monthly space fee.

Wmc
10-18-2005, 08:43 AM
This is actually a good deal.
2 miles up river you would pay about $225,000 for alot less square footage and have a higher monthly space fee.
Thank you!!! Actually we bought some land in Laughlin and have decided to built a home there.... The mobile homes up river are only single wide and at the end of summer they were $250,000... So we are giving ours way.

riverbound
10-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Bill scare you guys away?
Where you buying next?
Hey now...the new boat is quiet :D Plus now I know where your place is...so I odnt have to yell anymore :D

uglycstmr
10-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Thank you!!! Actually we bought some land in Laughlin and have decided to built a home there.... The mobile homes up river are only single wide and at the end of summer they were $250,000... So we are giving ours way.
I will second the fact that it is a real nice park, we have had a place there for about 28 years or so, great for families with kids, all residents real nice, alot of fun.

Wmc
10-20-2005, 06:27 AM
"ttt"

Wmc
10-20-2005, 06:32 AM
I'm sad and crying and sad. :confused: :confused: :confused:
Good luck with the sale. And, as said before, those place at Windmill II are "single and halfs" and will probably be up around $275k at the start of next summer. They are selling them as fast as they can put them up.
Your a good man!!! Thanks for all your help. Spread the word for us, if you know anyone. We are sad too!! But building on our lot in Laughlin is a good opportunity for us.