PDA

View Full Version : I've Been Banned...........

topless
10-18-2005, 11:08 AM
FROM RRL. I never even caused trouble there. :confused: :confused: :confused:

MsDrmr
10-18-2005, 11:09 AM
don't tell me....horse heads :wink:

SHOCKENYALL
10-18-2005, 11:10 AM
Raise some hell girlie..... I know you can.... First hand experience talken here :D

topless
10-18-2005, 11:12 AM
Raise some hell girlie..... I know you can.... First hand experience talken here :DLMAO!!!!! They must have read your post. Thanks. I can now post again. Damn you're quick! :wink:

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 11:13 AM
HEY YOUR ALIVE, I GUESS THATS GOOD HUH? :idea:

SHOCKENYALL
10-18-2005, 11:14 AM
LMAO!!!!! They must have read your post. Thanks. I can now post again. Damn you're quick! :wink:
Anytime darlen!!!

OGShocker
10-18-2005, 11:14 AM
LMAO!!!!! They must have read your post. Thanks. I can now post again. Damn you're quick! :wink:
Is Vada a mod over there?

rivercrazy
10-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Don't take it personally. Your not the first nor the last. Just ask Kim Hanson!

topless
10-18-2005, 11:19 AM
Is Vada a mod over there?Vada has many names....................I think. She comes and goes rather quickly.
:jawdrop:

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 11:19 AM
hey what the heck are you doin over there anyway :hammer2:

OGShocker
10-18-2005, 11:21 AM
Vada has many names....................I think. She comes and goes rather quickly.
:jawdrop:
Wow, she and I have a lot in common. :supp:

topless
10-18-2005, 11:22 AM
hey what the heck are you doin over there anyway :hammer2:
I go there to see what the people who claim that they'll never come back here post over there. BTW, it's GJB's Bday today. :)

76ANTHONY
10-18-2005, 11:24 AM
is it now??? hmmmmmm, i still cant get over that pic of him, im used to thinkin he looks like the other one :D

HCS
10-18-2005, 11:26 AM
Maybe it was for being a ship jumper. :crossx:

Nord
10-18-2005, 11:51 AM
What did you do???
Don't tell me nothing either.

Mrs.Racer277
10-18-2005, 11:52 AM
Dang Again??? :rolleyes: :) ;) ;)

lucky
10-18-2005, 11:59 AM
Don't Ever , Ever , Ever Piss Off Traci Again :d

topless
10-18-2005, 12:25 PM
Don't Ever , Ever , Ever Piss Off Traci Again :dShe's mad cuz she's older than me. :eek:

rivercrazy
10-18-2005, 12:52 PM
So whats the real story? Why did you get banned?

Tom Brown
10-18-2005, 12:56 PM
I wonder why they ban so many people. :confused:
I joke around a bit but I like to think of many of the core RRL group as friends. It would have been nice if they had at least drop me an email telling me why I'm banned.
:(

rivercrazy
10-18-2005, 12:59 PM
Your banned too? I thought you were the consumate politician......

Jordy
10-18-2005, 01:03 PM
Your banned too? I thought you were the consumate politician......
There is an anti-Canatard clause in the original Declaration of RRL. It was later amended to include RD, the honorary Canatard. Topless was banned for being a Canatard sympathizer. :D :D :D

rivercrazy
10-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Roflmfao!:d

Dusty Times
10-18-2005, 01:10 PM
How do you know when you are banned?

wildbillg
10-18-2005, 01:13 PM
Christ I have been banned from there for MONTHS
I have been trying to get someone there to responde
to my emails and
NOBODY EVER DOES
I think they just dont like me .......................
they are doing a REALLY REALLY good job of ignoring me
over there.................. :burningm: :burningm: :burningm:

HCS
10-18-2005, 01:16 PM
I joke around a bit but I like to think of many of the core RRL group as friends. It would have been nice if they had at least drop me an email telling me why I'm banned.
Maybe it's because you started smoking. :idea:

rivercrazy
10-18-2005, 01:40 PM
Sounds like a trend

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:35 PM
Me neither, they had it out for me........( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
Don't take it personally. Your not the first nor the last. Just ask Kim Hanson!
Its not my first banning and I know it won't be my last one either :D .......( . )( . ).......... :p

Jordy
10-18-2005, 02:37 PM
B-O-O F-U-C-K-I-N-G H-O-O!!! Something about you telling one of the admin to F off repeatedly might have had something, ok, everything to do with it. Now we just listen to you cry over here about it. You being an OG Canatard was just a bonus. :D :D :D

topless
10-18-2005, 02:38 PM
I told them to ban you. :D

Dave C
10-18-2005, 02:41 PM
sounds like racial profiling.... I, for one, won't stand for canatard-profiling. Its immoral.

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:42 PM
They have that Scream & Fly thing happening there, if they don't like it ban him-her whatever you care to be at the moment :D .........( . )( . ).......They told me also buddy, I told Party Cat to go fock himself :D I can talk to him now and and they still haven't told me I can go on........... :p Fock Them Rats :D

Tom Brown
10-18-2005, 02:43 PM
Maybe it's because you started smoking. :idea:
I hope not. I took up smoking to improve my cool factor hoping it will get me back on there.

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:44 PM
There is an anti-Canatard clause in the original Declaration of RRL. It was later amended to include RD, the honorary Canatard. Topless was banned for being a Canatard sympathizer. :D :D :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/23asshole.jpg
I just took my first step........( . )( . ).........nice arsehole though, you have to read between the line better Jordy........ :p

Jordy
10-18-2005, 02:46 PM
nice arsehole though, :p
Hey Kimberly, where I come from, that's not something that one dude says to another dude, granted I guess you don't really fit those rules, eh??? :notam:

Ziggy
10-18-2005, 02:47 PM
Funny how the supposed banned member still posts there :p How else would she know that she's older than Her454 ;) :D

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:48 PM
B-O-O F-U-C-K-I-N-G H-O-O!!! Something about you telling one of the admin to F off repeatedly might have had something, ok, everything to do with it. Now we just listen to you cry over here about it. You being an OG Canatard was just a bonus. :D :D :D
Have you seen anyone say I asked to get back on..NO! Im not a Rat that likes Rivers, so I can live without that place thanks so much RRL for being like Scream & Fly..............( . )( . )............I don't cry about it either Jordy, just talk about it. I don't want back on and I wouldn't go on for any reason even if I was told the ban was lifted. It Sucks ! :cool:

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:50 PM
I told them to ban you. :D
I can't say the same, I thought you liked me Topless :cry: ......( . )( . )............ :p

Tom Brown
10-18-2005, 02:51 PM
...thanks so much RRL for being like Scream & Fly.....
I'm all for calling the RRL admins out but that seems a little severe. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif

topless
10-18-2005, 02:53 PM
Funny how the supposed banned member still posts there :p How else would she know that she's older than Her454 ;) :DShe's older than me. :devil:

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 02:54 PM
Hey Kimberly, where I come from, that's not something that one dude says to another dude, granted I guess you don't really fit those rules, eh??? :notam:
How does this work then Jordy, Im A Nice A S S HOLE! is that better :D You, you river Rat!........( . )( . )....... :D

Ziggy
10-18-2005, 02:59 PM
She's older than me. :devil:
Uh, huh.......sure :D ;) whats a couple months?, not like you have a date stamped with your production date like cars. LOL We all love ya.

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:01 PM
I'm all for calling the RRL admins out but that seems a little severe. http://www.CarlsonSpeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/eh.gif
I don't want back on that place, the click thing sucks Tom. We don't use Rivers to boat on, we use lakes :D enough from me!
What is a Banning--taken away from a place that can't deal with you :D thats pretty weird since im Kim that likes to be banned from sites..KING is the moto and I think im pretty safe at a few right now, they let me do whatever I want :cool:
RRL----------poof! its not even a memory, beer does the body good! :D :D

lucky
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
I don't want back on that place, the click thing sucks Tom. We don't use Rivers to boat on, we use lakes :D enough from me!
What is a Banning--taken away from a place that can't deal with you :D thats pretty weird since im Kim that likes to be banned from sites..KING is the moto and I think im pretty safe at a few right now, they let me do whatever I want :cool:
banning is a lil desolet town where ban roll on was initialy thought up and tested - :D

Jordy
10-18-2005, 03:05 PM
It Sucks ! :cool:
How would you know??? :idea: :notam: :D

termiteguy
10-18-2005, 03:09 PM
what????????? :hammer2:

Jordy
10-18-2005, 03:10 PM
When was the last time you updated the software on your Hanslator??? :D :D :D

Tom Brown
10-18-2005, 03:10 PM
I've been banned from Barney's site too.
This banning thing is depressing. :(

rivercrazy
10-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Getting back to the thread topic - what was Topless transgression that caused the banning? :D
Did WildBillG go past his Nordic sales quota on the site and get banned to? :D

Jordy
10-18-2005, 03:11 PM
Oh, did you tell admin to F OFF!!! a few times??? :eek: :idea: :D

termiteguy
10-18-2005, 03:15 PM
When was the last time you updated the software on your Hanslator??? :D :D :D
i guees i am behind in times :hammerhea

Jordy
10-18-2005, 03:17 PM
i guees i am behind in times :hammerhea
You might start here:
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76660
Kimberly has a whole thread dedicated to those "WTF did she just say???" posts. ;) :D

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:22 PM
How would you know??? :idea: :notam: :D
I used sticky notes :D when I was on there........( . )( . )......... :D

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:26 PM
Laymans terms, it sucked!........( . )( . )........... :confused:

Jordy
10-18-2005, 03:26 PM
I used sticky notes :D when I was on there........( . )( . )......... :D
Are you drunk??? :notam:

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:27 PM
What are you talking about Tom?...........( . )( . ).......... :messedup:

topless
10-18-2005, 03:34 PM
I was wondering that myself. :confused:

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Oh, did you tell admin to F OFF!!! a few times??? :eek: :idea: :D
Whats the big deal with that word! It's used more than any other word in the english language ( when it comes to boating )! Fock that crap, launch is packed--fock off! Gas is back in town at the house--fock off!..........( . )( . ).......... :D

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:37 PM
Hell no, just bored...........( . )( . )............ :p

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 03:40 PM
I was wondering that myself. :confused:
No!.............( . )( . )...........im really looking to cause shit and this is boring........ :notam: :D

topless
10-18-2005, 03:42 PM
No!.............( . )( . )...........im really looking to cause shit and this is boring........ :notam: :DIt's also confusing trying to understand what the hell you posted too.

Jordy
10-18-2005, 03:48 PM
Whats the big deal with that word!
Shouldn't that be followed with a "?" to denote it being a question??? :rolleyes:
The big deal with that word is when you put it in front of "off" and repeatedly tell it to someone who doesn't need to put up with that kind of bullshit. That's why you're banned, and will continue to be banned, Einstein. As far as the crying deal, you have posted quite a few times begging to be let back in, promising to behave, and all the usual BS associated with Miss Kimberly Hanson. Problem is, nobody buys it. I'd search and find it, but that would imply that I cared whether or not you're ever allowed back on RRL. You said you never want back in, so be it. ;)

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 06:13 PM
It's also confusing trying to understand what the hell you posted too.
If Topless has tits, I said hell ya ..as long as you look from the side. ( pimples )...........( . )( . )....... :D

Kim Hanson
10-18-2005, 06:35 PM
Shouldn't that be followed with a "?" to denote it being a question??? :rolleyes:
The big deal with that word is when you put it in front of "off" and repeatedly tell it to someone who doesn't need to put up with that kind of bullshit. That's why you're banned, and will continue to be banned, Einstein. As far as the crying deal, you have posted quite a few times begging to be let back in, promising to behave, and all the usual BS associated with Miss Kimberly Hanson. Problem is, nobody buys it. I'd search and find it, but that would imply that I cared whether or not you're ever allowed back on RRL. You said you never want back in, so be it. ;)
Are you a focking teacher Jordy? (seen that ) :p I really don't think I asked to get back on that place! (seen that)? Behave :p I really try to, some fockin times it just don't work Jordy! As for RRL, it's a done deal! They are Rat's..........( . )( . )....... :cool:
Done deal with this crap with RRL, it sucks even more now........banning is for crap sites like Scream & Fly, congratulations...! That site ( RRL ) has moved to the next level of banning. It sucks to say the least, run with it though..that's a Rats Life!

StripTease
10-18-2005, 07:50 PM
IImmmm bbbaaaaaccckkkk!!!!

JetBoatRich
10-18-2005, 07:55 PM
I trouble was your middle name :cry: